Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Decline in forum activities

  1. #41
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well in general everything is ok. In TOP11 everything is BS ))) Finally slowly but steadily my theory about predetermined results that I have been you for so long shows itself )))
    The script have to follow some conditions/rules, on a certain aspect obviously the game is scripted, wouldn't be possible other wise.

    I don't believe people are so bothered by this to much as long as it is within certain limits.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  2. #42
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The script have to follow some conditions/rules, on a certain aspect obviously the game is scripted, wouldn't be possible other wise.

    I don't believe people are so bothered by this to much as long as it is within certain limits.
    IMHO with all the updates and features they have added it seems to me it is absolutely impossible for the engine to take into account everything. The easiest solution in this case is to predetermine the results.

    For example, what I have noticed - even from the first day of the season sometimes it is clear who will play for the first 2 places because usually the 1st and 2nd place in the end are matched in the last tour of the championship

  3. #43
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    IMHO with all the updates and features they have added it seems to me it is absolutely impossible for the engine to take into account everything. The easiest solution in this case is to predetermine the results.

    For example, what I have noticed - even from the first day of the season sometimes it is clear who will play for the first 2 places because usually the 1st and 2nd place in the end are matched in the last tour of the championship
    I can agree only until a certain point because if that would be true, it would mean if I play with low condition and low moral I would still make it to there, which def. is not the case.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #44
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I can agree only until a certain point because if that would be true, it would mean if I play with low condition and low moral I would still make it to there, which def. is not the case.
    Well I have just the opposite example. I have noticed so many times that even playing with absolutely dead team against strong opponents you still win.

    Have you noticed btw that sometimes it is really difficult to tank - you put a 1% team against some 100% opponents and still you win. How this could be explained I wonder?

  5. #45
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulLopes View Post
    Decline is widespread, both in the forum, support, gameplay, and so on.

    • The forum is outdated, with rare participation from regional moderators. Moderators who participate little or claim that support ignores everything they pass along. Hence the discouragement to be more engaged.

    • Support disregards reports/tips, and rules are merely decorative. I believe that the support/developers, etc., from this Nordeus company only take action if it affects their pocket, revenue/expenses.

    • Gameplay is increasingly evident that there is no management, the errors, bugs, and similarities in some matches demonstrate more and more that every outcome is pre-defined and gradually shown to the users. Errors/bugs are evident in the leagues, where only the final result was shown.

    • Tickets are submitted, and the responses obtained seem to be automatic for any issue. I believe they won't pay attention, and this is chronic; they have always been like this.

    Do as I did, look for another game, and be careful about where you invest your time. Some digital products and services don't care about their customers and only seek to drain their money with poor returns.
    Absolutely true, everything you said! The bottom line is if we do not want to spend a whole lot of money we must grin and bear the predetermined results. we must resign ourselves that customer support is limited, very limited in what they can say and do. They respond with company basic answers, they are like the press secretary of the President, never answering the tough questions but rather giving standard and useless answers that do absolutely nothing for us. This game is a money pit, period. Unfortunately, this is by far the best-structured game out there and they know it, so they just go on their merry way and ignore all our discontent and suggestions. Once in a while, they may take some suggestions into consideration but then they tweak them to benefit them more than us, basically making the original suggestion null and void in a sense. This season in the league I was surprised to see that my team has been fairing better than usual even playing against stronger teams and yet, I can see how this whole season is manipulated like a team that could be beaten by many others in fact I have won 5-0 in the season opener then with the same exact formation against the same exact formation same team lost 2-0. It takes a big difference to win 5-0 and then lose 2-0. Now I am fluctuating between second and third place and have to encounter both of the teams I am fighting for second place and potentially I could finish fourth. Now if I had to take into consideration past seasons the outcome in these last three games should reflect the following results either loss or draw in the next game, loss in the one after and win in the last since I am playing a very low % team. In that case, I get at best 4 points in three games and that would place me third, in the worst-case scenario I could lose 2 out of 3 games which would place me in fourth place. I have the feeling that I will not retain second place, why am I saying all this? Because they dangled first and second place in front of me all season long knowing that they would lead me to this place, It's the proverbial take the rug from under your feet. They did the same thing two seasons ago, I miraculously arrived in the Cup and Super League finals and lost both one against a team only 3% stronger and one against a team 10% weaker. These people are the specialist in this, one game I lost with a goal in the literal last second of the game, Then they tell you well you know that is how it happens in reality sometimes, yes, indeed yet, strangely it never happens to me. Anyway, sometimes I have the feeling that they somehow blackball your team on purpose, especially if one is like I am very outspoken and I complain to them a lot. I think they flag your team and penalize you on purpose

  6. #46
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    393
    yes because if you promote to the next level you lose 20% of the quality of each player so your team becomes weaker than most are in the next level. People tank their teams so that by not promoting they keep their team at the same percentage it was, example say your team is 120% that's a very good team, then you promote to the next level suddenly your team is worth 100% so now you will compete with teams ( where managers spent a lot of money and tokens the season before and their team say was 140% now it's 120% so you will compete against teams that are in that range and therefore your team will suck, in addition as I started saying say a manager has a team at 120% and puts all its best players in the reserves and plays only with the actual reserves, loses most of the games and finishes between the last 4 and 10th place they do not promote and do not lose 20%, therefore, they stay in that level with a team that is still 120% then you come along and had a team at 120% but because you promoted to the next level now it's 100% and therefore you will compete against stronger teams all the time and unless you now spend money and tokens you will continue to suck. That's how it works. So if you want to keep your team at a competitive level you need to resign yourself to suck for a season not promote and retain the good quality players by playing the worse but then next season you will still have a competitive team otherwise spend or suck. Remember though that if you do not promote or finish under 8th place you will not be able to receive your association rewards. Basically, that is your punishment for tanking the team but be careful when you do it because unless you fall under 10th place they may promote you just the same and take 20% off your team just the same they did it to me, I arrived 9th and they still pushed me in the next level, still took away my 20% and I lost the association rewards for the next season. They can still find a way to screw you

  7. #47
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    For goodness sake, you don't have to put money into the game. Just play for fun, watch the ads that will generate income for whoever owns the game now and don't take it so seriously. It's a game and that is all it is. Calm down.
    While I agree with you and think that we all need to take a step back yet I must say that people play games to have fun but part of the fun is winning in that game. Otherwise, no one would play if they knew that they will always lose. Therefore when we examine this game and see that they raise the odds against you and instead of fair play it becomes unfair, then the fun can no longer be had, get what I am saying? The fact is that we play to have fun but if you already know the game is for the most part rigged to favor some over others then all the quality, rest, morale, training and viewing ads and money one can spend become the secondary thing, not the primary. If the game based the results solely on those factors it should base it on then the results would be merit-based not money based. I always said there should be two versions of this game one free with limited spending capacity and another for spenders who are willing to drop a lot of money into it, this way we could maybe have more fair play. In addition, though there are some things that can restructure the game to make it fairer for all but they will not ever implement those changes because they want it to be the way it is

  8. #48
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well I have just the opposite example. I have noticed so many times that even playing with absolutely dead team against strong opponents you still win.

    Have you noticed btw that sometimes it is really difficult to tank - you put a 1% team against some 100% opponents and still you win. How this could be explained I wonder?
    This has happened to me several times too. Just an example, i played against a weaker team where i had my players with 100% condition,moral and training and i lost. The following game i played against a tougher team and i forgot to prepare my team and the players had their condition in red but i still i won.

    I have no doubt that game is scripted and works in a way that makes you want to waste money, just like all the "challenges" in the game.

  9. #49
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,937
    Hi everyone. It's been a while since I even looked in the forum however I have been very active in Facebook groups where all the action seems to be.
    I have read every post in this thread and agree with nearly every comment as I too have seen everything mentioned and experienced it for myself. What struck me was the fact that now I'm at level 115, I have won 2 League titles in nearly 3 years including last season. That's because most seasons I struggle to even level up due to my 130% max being up against teams in the 150%+ range. In fact I only try my hardest because I have a dedicated and loyal Association which I want to give my best as Captain. I used to be against tanking but now I understand and agree why people do it. I would too but for my Association.
    Anyway I could go on but it's nice to see some familiar names and I will be giving more time to the forum in an attempt to put some spark back into it. I have told the admins many times that it needs a refresh and that it needs to be more prominent in-game. Most Managers in the FB groups don't even know the forum exists! So it absolutely needs rejuvenation. Then we can all moan, argue and complain like the old days!
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  10. #50
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Hi everyone. It's been a while since I even looked in the forum however I have been very active in Facebook groups where all the action seems to be.
    I have read every post in this thread and agree with nearly every comment as I too have seen everything mentioned and experienced it for myself. What struck me was the fact that now I'm at level 115, I have won 2 League titles in nearly 3 years including last season. That's because most seasons I struggle to even level up due to my 130% max being up against teams in the 150%+ range. In fact I only try my hardest because I have a dedicated and loyal Association which I want to give my best as Captain. I used to be against tanking but now I understand and agree why people do it. I would too but for my Association.
    Anyway I could go on but it's nice to see some familiar names and I will be giving more time to the forum in an attempt to put some spark back into it. I have told the admins many times that it needs a refresh and that it needs to be more prominent in-game. Most Managers in the FB groups don't even know the forum exists! So it absolutely needs rejuvenation. Then we can all moan, argue and complain like the old days!
    Hi mate,

    Who cares about moaning - we all need changes, positive changes according to the common logic and our expectations. But the changes are for worth. With 1 team I have been playing this game for 174 (!!!) seasons but I'm still on level 107 only because they keep sending us to the same level over and over. For the first time my 92% team received in the league 4 (!!!) oponents with 200%+ quality and the lowest opponent is 135%.

    My 2nd team on the 22nd level is 87% and my opponents are between 133-150%. Is it even possible to play against them? Bu the strangest thing is that now somehow the game creates equal matches even when your opponent is 50% higher or lower than you
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast