View Poll Results: As a manager , are you agree with the points mentioned in the Manifesto?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I agree.

45 100.00%
  • No, I disagree.

0 0%
  • Blank Vote.

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024

Addicted
    Tldr;

Dreamer
    This game is getting worse every day I play it, it. It's all a game of averages on the computer side. The game is beginning to get so predictable not only I can guess 98% of the outcomes but now I can predict 98 % of the outcomes of every action on the pitch. It's getting boring really.
    Players who instead of defending turn their backs on the man with the ball? Really? How about the usual foul up the middle from your DMC with a yellow in the first opponent action with a free kick that often ends up in a score? Every game it seems that you have a repeat of the previous one. 98% of counter-attacks thwarted, players. I have a team that has players with a very high creativity % and I see nothing ever of very creative. Attackers that just shoot in the arms of the goalkeeper instead of going around the GK, instead of lobbing the ball or tapping in they just shoot in the arms? Come on? How about the famous goal in the final three minutes that almost always is against never in favor? They are taking us all for a ride. This game is becoming ridiculous. It's a farce!
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 09-29-2023 at 11:42 PM.

Khris, I have some questions about tthis vote:

What is the global plan for the vote?
    When and how will it reach developers?
    Will we get an official answer?
    Will there be any reaction from our side iif the response is automatic and something like: “we are concerned about your comments and want to assure you that we are working hard bla bla bla” and nothing change?
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Global plan could be that Khris could implant virus with manifesto inside a game so all managers could see it .
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Global plan could be that Khris could implant virus with manifesto inside a game so all managers could see it .
    Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024-eyd3gb5x0aacudq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Khris, I have some questions about tthis vote:

What is the global plan for the vote?
    When and how will it reach developers?
    Will we get an official answer?
    Will there be any reaction from our side iif the response is automatic and something like: “we are concerned about your comments and want to assure you that we are working hard bla bla bla” and nothing change?
    The starting plan, was to find the way to send the communities feedback all at once, starting from the base that many of those who are administrating communities have a daily contact in the different chat networks, have seen a similar feedback overall and we coincide with many viewpoints regarding the state of the game.
    Developers follow the different groups and they follow the forum threads. One of the reasons we came here initially is because we have seen a lot of rage in different spaces, and too we have seen many managers leaving in the last months because of the way the game has been developed durign the last months, so you can be sure that this is the best place where to share the feedback and, that from this point onwards, I can't really tell you the way this feedback will impact the future game developement, but I hope it can basically be used to cover the main 2 demands that the manifest have regarding fair play/pairings/calibration when we compete and game parameters/distances by itself, lack of sense we reported etc and community improvement. We do our side as managers and as active participants in the community and then Nordeus has its own role here, so I can't talk on behalf of them.

What we have very clear in the different spaces that cover some dozens of groups and languages is that the best way to communicate a common perspective regarding the development way, is a common feedback, shared in a single space, and with the chance for everyone to participate, instead of just keeping managers on different groups just keeping in a close way the different viewpoints thay can have.

We expect a constructive feedback and a place for the active participation in this matter has been created here and too in a facebook group, and its well known, so, now we are at this stage.
    Last edited by khris; 10-02-2023 at 01:50 AM.

Rookie
    This is no longer Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill's Manchester United, it's now the vampire Glazer family's Manchester United company

Totally agree with all the points here. The issues need resolving and some of them are not even complex to get through.

One thing I would add, the in-game currency need periodic updates/revision in its value. TE can learn from ClasRoyale, they have periodic revisions to the attributes which keeps the game interesting and competetive.

Also, why is there so less activity on the poll. PLEASE VOTE if not done already and inform your association, friends about the same. We need all the support we can get.
    khris likes this.

problème bien posé et tu as remarqué qu'ils forcent à dépenser pour leurs pièces jaunes des vrais EUR. Ta solution intelligente adaptée mais contraire à l'intérêt des maîtres de jeu.

Rookie
    The dissatisfied community with the recurring changes is enormous, but they only complain in groups and do not pay attention to a topic of such importance that encompasses all the bad changes that affect gameplay.

Here we have only 26 votes, and it certainly won't grab the attention of the administrators of Top Eleven. Unfortunately, the community is a part of this, and the consequence is playing an uncontrolled and overpriced game.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast