Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How can you charge money for celebtrations? Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    Yes, extremely expensive and I would never spend for it. BUT - do you need it? If you don't buy it and your opponent buys, does it give him some advantage? No, it's just for fun. So I have no problem at all with nordeus selling celebrations for money. This one thing is not "pay to win", but "pay to have fun". And that's ok for me. Same as jerseys or badges, who wants his team to look better can buy some, but does not have any advantage over those who don't buy it.
    Not really, it just pushes the pay2have agenda for things that you shouldn t be charged money.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Here are a lot of games where you can buy skins, shards, characters with microtrancations but they not influence the game core by itself. So i dont see a problem here. However i see a problem that those prices are just ridiculous, it's like you can buy a normal game with price of few celebrations????

But what they did with training is unbelievable and i see no words or arguments to justify it...

Celebrations, are purely cosmetic, so maybe its worth for dedicated streamers who like to record matches and for those willing to give it a try. Since It has not impact as It has the new training system, I think that isnt such a big drama.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Celebrations, are purely cosmetic, so maybe its worth for dedicated streamers who like to record matches and for those willing to give it a try. Since It has not impact as It has the new training system, I think that isnt such a big drama.
    it isnt if they keep it out of sponsor quests, but it is not a case, right? same as 100 points in association tournament, if not in top 3 last season no way to complete it, 1 tournament- 4 wins =24 points x4 tournaments make 96, so basicaly if you not spend to be in top 3 (and now you cant be with new training) cant get quest done, same with goal celebration, if not buying it no quest finish, just that two is 175 points you cant get without cash in and another way to make even more bigger gap not just betwen free players and spenders
    And if you add frenzy quests where is imposible for most players to push on higher lvl without alot of tokens it become more unfair, and we all know where players can get hand on thousands of tokens in season, easy to be jack with that
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Here are a lot of games where you can buy skins, shards, characters with microtrancations but they not influence the game core by itself. So i dont see a problem here. However i see a problem that those prices are just ridiculous, it's like you can buy a normal game with price of few celebrations????

But what they did with training is unbelievable and i see no words or arguments to justify it...
    but skins, emoticons in those games will last long, not just temporary, and some games even gave it for free from events etc, and this celebration is, when you click and choose , thats it, you cant undo, or transfer it to different players, its a ripp-off from them, its should be part of the game, let it be random celebrations when player scores, it will give us reason to watch our game too. imo.

im done with them, almost all things they add/updates, will tagged "need to buy" ,so they want to copy modern games, where they selling add-on? not like this way nord.. no.
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 11-16-2023 at 09:38 AM.
    wind, SuperDunk and khris like this.

Rookie
    They're like AOL back in the day

they hope to absorb new things, but as a result, they lose all old customers and eventually go bankrupt.

They must realize that the genes of a company or a game cannot be changed.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Another typical example is FM. No matter what customers want, they are always careful to maintain traditions rather than make changes. In fact, FM has gone from a niche game to one of the top three football games.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Attachment 140726

Title says it all, really.
    I agree thought it was a joke too, but Nordeus isn't joking I guess. Game is going downhill fast, how can you charge people for celebrations it's just a cosmetic thing what a waste of money it will be gone when the player who got given the "celebration" retires. It's simply ridiculous like the new training system they implemented, just impossible to max out the training without spending money on tokens & green packs now.

Nordeus used to care about the player base but now it's all about greed and profits I can see the loyal player base will only continue to shrink as the OGs leave the game

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    I agree thought it was a joke too, but Nordeus isn't joking I guess. Game is going downhill fast, how can you charge people for celebrations it's just a cosmetic thing what a waste of money it will be gone when the player who got given the "celebration" retires. It's simply ridiculous like the new training system they implemented, just impossible to max out the training without spending money on tokens & green packs now.

Nordeus used to care about the player base but now it's all about greed and profits I can see the loyal player base will only continue to shrink as the OGs leave the game
    Nordeus used to care about player base before they was bought by take - two entertainment. After that everything goes only for profit.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Attachment 140726

Title says it all, really.
    This game is nothing but a money pit. They care NOThing about us except to get money from us. They complicated training with the excuse to make it better they made it more expensive at least before you could get the special coach in training till the end of the season, now, only for a week. Today they withheld all the videos from 9 PM last night and still, they are not downloading them so no free resources all day. Now they want us to pay for these esthetic stupidities. I still do not know why I hang on playing this trap of a game. Instead of giving us more they take away, they give you one thing they take away three. Even the playbooks are ridiculous and we cannot even choose the ones we need. Before you could train the team and only spend 25 tokens if you wanted a special coach per day now even with the free daily playbook you cannot get because they do not have videos available. Disgusting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast