Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How can you charge money for celebtrations? Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    it isnt if they keep it out of sponsor quests, but it is not a case, right? same as 100 points in association tournament, if not in top 3 last season no way to complete it, 1 tournament- 4 wins =24 points x4 tournaments make 96, so basicaly if you not spend to be in top 3 (and now you cant be with new training) cant get quest done, same with goal celebration, if not buying it no quest finish, just that two is 175 points you cant get without cash in and another way to make even more bigger gap not just betwen free players and spenders
    And if you add frenzy quests where is imposible for most players to push on higher lvl without alot of tokens it become more unfair, and we all know where players can get hand on thousands of tokens in season, easy to be jack with that
    Here you have your point, so you got a well deserved cookie.
    Guys, as a players that many of us have been for a decade or more, by my side and by the forum moderators side too, I just can say that dont hesitate to open any post to share your viewpoints regarding any feature, nor no reach the support to let them know the feedback.
    If exists something you think its unfair, that has no balance, and that makes you feel discouraged to play, for now we still having at least the channels to provide feedback and vent.

From that point onwards, remember that we are all regular players so we the forum mods can only be the Channel between the player base, communities and the Game developers.
    Worth to membah'

Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    They're like AOL back in the day

they hope to absorb new things, but as a result, they lose all old customers and eventually go bankrupt.

They must realize that the genes of a company or a game cannot be changed.
    Fully agree and this is the feeling that many managers have, that conceptually the game lost its original essence...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here you have your point, so you got a well deserved cookie.
    Guys, as a players that many of us have been for a decade or more, by my side and by the forum moderators side too, I just can say that dont hesitate to open any post to share your viewpoints regarding any feature, nor no reach the support to let them know the feedback.
    If exists something you think its unfair, that has no balance, and that makes you feel discouraged to play, for now we still having at least the channels to provide feedback and vent.

From that point onwards, remember that we are all regular players so we the forum mods can only be the Channel between the player base, communities and the Game developers.
    Worth to membah'
    i dont blame you khris, it is just like crack an egg, cant get it back inside and fix it, i am really sad but cant play it this way anymore, every update bigger and bigger gaps and essential things are not fixed, no one can tell me that time spended for those update wasnt be used to fix league draws and bring ppl in game instead chase them away, after this season i might try to catch some pokemons instead spending time and money here
    khris likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123