Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: lol. what a fake ****ing game

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    No no... look

+

Then he "changed" his mind (again)...

The 3rd post that @Razz posted isn't correct or the "formal" one. Thats just based on his own "hypothetical formation rules". Also the 4-4-2 diamond wide is a common formation and it would be "silly and ridiculous" to abolish it. One of the best teams at my lvl (Dynamo SWAG) is playing this formation - and winning,winning and winning all that you win could in T11 (League,CL and CUP). I myself used to play this formation back at lvl 1 to 3 - worked fine
    So based on Razz's comments, and his changing of mind, we don't really know what is or isn't an illegal formation. Its really all a matter of trial and error for each of us.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    YOU sound like a mod yourself a **** one but still a mod
    Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    So based on Razz's comments, and his changing of mind, we don't really know what is or isn't an illegal formation. Its really all a matter of trial and error for each of us.
    Haha, no! I mean 75% of it is correct, but using/playing with a 4-4-2 diamond wide is 100% legit. Don't need any MC since you already have 1x DMC + 1x AMC (+ the ML/MR at the wings supported by the DL/DR)...
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Reported.
    I laughed out loud.

It s more likely that you were lucky on not losing more games and not that you lost this one. You practically play with a 3-7 with only 3 defenders guarding you in the end. Any long ball strategy would make you micemeat and probably your opponents are either inactive or new to the game to spot that huge weakness your team has. With 3 Mc and 1 amc COMPLETELY FREE the game was even too kind with the final score.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    I laughed out loud.
    so did I. when I reported it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please calm down and about your "problem" there's nothing wrong is just your fault, you was using a bad formation and you got a red card.

Please use the vent thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html

TOPIC CLOSED!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123