Page 111 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    no perfect season for me, only 0-0 today. But it was never a goal from me, especially because I have a team with ~3p more quality than mine in my league
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

played the best team in my league today (full scout team, most players 1 Q point from 7*) at home, drew 1-1. he played 4-4-2 classic so I tried 4-5-1 V and the butterfly, butterfly worked much better I got my draw only in the 80 minute even though I had much more chances (17-7 against his 7-5).. should have won but I'm happy with the draw.

tomorrow I face the second best team, another full scouter, he plays 4-4-1-1, any suggestions on how to play against him? I really have to win since I lost 2 games against weaker teams so I have to make up for it against the strong ones.

FCB
    Any suggestions for 3N-4-1-2 ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Easy win in league

FCB
    @shadow: Any suggestions to beat 3N-4-1-2 formations ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

League, Day 6

Again our 3-1-4-2 / 3-4-1-2 setups countered heavily the 4-1-3-2 formation we had struggle last season. An easy win which came like alwais at a price as the engine endured the usual serie of happenings that is been going on since day 1. After going on a double edge, we get the very first foul of the match and OF COURSE Matsukase goes off injured. It's the 3rd Injury in 2 days for him, all of them the same kind. Looks like they'll keep spawning if we don't just let it recover naturally, so we won't heal him despite the cup match, cause we are done with T buying. We keep being first place in the League at full throttle and we'll see what will come next. During a light 20% training we had the injury number 38 of the season. Yuma will be off 3 days as well.

RR Cup, Match Showcase

Our cup opponent looks like trouble. He can morph from 3-2-3-2 to 3-5-2 flat into also 3-5-2 V without any sub. Gonna be quite hard to deal with and i guess that again, this time, it'll be up to game engine. It goes by itself that we'll go out this round in cup, since the Engine loves us so much. Oh well.

Suggestion to counters are welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    League, Day 6

Again our 3-1-4-2 / 3-4-1-2 setups countered heavily the 4-1-3-2 formation we had struggle last season. An easy win which came like alwais at a price as the engine endured the usual serie of happenings that is been going on since day 1. After going on a double edge, we get the very first foul of the match and OF COURSE Matsukase goes off injured. It's the 3rd Injury in 2 days for him, all of them the same kind. Looks like they'll keep spawning if we don't just let it recover naturally, so we won't heal him despite the cup match, cause we are done with T buying. We keep being first place in the League at full throttle and we'll see what will come next. During a light 20% training we had the injury number 38 of the season. Yuma will be off 3 days as well.

RR Cup, Match Showcase

Our cup opponent looks like trouble. He can morph from 3-2-3-2 to 3-5-2 flat into also 3-5-2 V without any sub. Gonna be quite hard to deal with and i guess that again, this time, it'll be up to game engine. It goes by itself that we'll go out this round in cup, since the Engine loves us so much. Oh well.

Suggestion to counters are welcomed.
    if i were u i would play 3n-2(DML/DMR)-3(MC)-2 and maybe by time would change into butterfly

FCB
    A draw in the CUP palyoffs 1st leg match - Away ... opponent was 17.5 rating with good midfield ... I think I should have win this game ...but managed with draw in last minutes goal ...

I started the play with 4-5-1V (as suggested) with Normal mentality,down both the flanks,own half press,normal tackling, mixed passing and counter is on but he got lead with 2-1 at 48th minute then I changed the formation to 4-4-2 then scored twice and managed with DRAW ....

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I get the impression that, if your team is better then all the others in your league, the game engine tries to hurt you by injuries:
    Season 41-injuries.jpg
    Yinhung likes this.
    Team: TBA Soon - Season 2 - Level 2

Season 1: 4th
    Season2: Ongoing (1st at the moment)

Just a 2-0 home against a very weak team in the league today. A team going by the lovely "C**t united" - without the asterix ... I really wanted to punish them

Frustatingly, one of my strikers got injured as I was substituting him!! I had the change input - and right before the engine finally made the exchange it decided to fire a random injury at the guy outgoing for no reason. I think other team were actually on the counter at the time. Ridiculous, but hey, we've come to expect such silly nonsense from this game I suppose.

It's hit me with an injury for every player I've bought, almost right away ... I like a challenge, but I don't like the idea of making clever buys, only for the game to punish me for it.

Ah well, hardest game of the season thus far for me in the cup later. This is one of the reasons I only won 2-0, kept my strongest squad for tonight. Playing a team away that are better stronger than my squad in every area - Token player from Thailand. I may just have to go defensive for once.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 06-09-2013 at 01:27 PM.