Page 192 of 245 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

  1. #1911
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post

    Outright
    AEPRE FC 15/2
    Shogun FC 3/1
    FC 40 HATIPLAR 50/1
    Bernd FC 20/3
    2/15 + 1/3 +1/50+3/20 ~ 2/3
    i will never bet in this outright. but the rate for shot gun is really attractive
    Bernd FC have more chance to won than your team? not really good rate
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  2. #1912
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    2/15 + 1/3 +1/50+3/20 ~ 2/3
    i will never bet in this outraight. but the rate for shot gun is really attractive
    Bernd FC have more chance to won than your team? not really good rate
    I don't have any knowledges about the betting odds, so I did mess that up...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  3. #1913
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Champions League Semifinals Preview

    The time has come for the semi-finals of the Champions League. Shogun FC from France, Bernd FC from Germany, FC 40 HATIPLAR from Turkey and AEPRE FC from Spain ready to reach their dreams, but there will be only one who can clinch the Champions League title.

    Here are the results from the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League



    Here are the Knockout Table



    Team Ratings

    Shogun FC (France)
    Status: Token buyer
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond
    Group Stage: 1st (16 pts)
    Round of 16: bt LOLO FC (INA) 4-1, 7-0 (11-1)
    Quarterfinals: bt sukajadi cs (ARG) 2-0, 5-0 (7-0)

    Bernd FC (Germany)
    Status: Active
    Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Group Stage: 1st (14 pts)
    Round of 16: bt BESIKTAS J.K. (TUR) 2-0, 2-0 (4-0)
    Quarterfinals: bt Bryan FC (BRA) 2-0, 1-2 (3-2)

    FC 40 HATIPLAR (Turkey)
    Status: Possibly inactive
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond
    Group Stage: 1st (15 pts)
    Round of 16: bt FC Sao Paulinho (POR) 0-1, 4-1 (4-2)
    Quarterfinals: bt Firtina FC (TUR) 1-1, 1-0 (2-1)

    AEPRE FC (Spain)
    Status: Active, obviously
    Formation: Various
    Group Stage: 1st (18 pts)
    Round of 16: bt Hai Vu FC (POR) 4-1, 2-1 (6-2)
    Quarterfinals: bt Viet Hoang FC (VIE) 2-2, 4-0 (6-2)

    AEPRE FC Fixtures
    1st leg: Away, Mon 2:59 ICT (Tuesday morning)
    2nd leg: Home, Wed 19:00 ICT

    Outright
    AEPRE FC 15/2
    Shogun FC 3/1
    FC 40 HATIPLAR 50/1
    Bernd FC 20/3

    Correct Finalist
    AEPRE FC v. Shogun FC 15/3
    AEPRE FC v. Bernd FC 33/1
    Shogun FC v. FC 40 HATIPLAR 50/1
    Bernd FC v. FC 40 HATIPLAR 100/1

    Top Scorer in Semi-Final
    Falcao 14/10
    July Fourth 15/1
    Didier Drogba 9/6
    Gareth Bale 5/1

    David Torres (Shogun FC) 6/2
    Christian Burk (Bernd FC) 8/1
    Burhan Sari (FC 40 HATIPLAR) 50/1
    Other 7/1

    Falcao and July Fourth Specials
    Falcao to score from July's assist: 10/1
    July to score from Falcao's assist: 8/1
    Falcao and July to score hat-trick in the same match: 15/4
    Falcao and July to receive 9 rating in the same match: 8/1

    Other Specials
    AEPRE FC and Shogun FC's manager both to present in the finals: 8/4

    LOL... look at those odds, your not very good at creating a 'book' on what odds each outcome is, You could back all the outcomes and make a mega profit! lol... but I know its just for fun and your trying to weigh up each teams chances and each players chances.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #1914
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Outright for CL Winner - Updated
    AEPRE FC 6/1
    Shogun FC 8/1
    FC 40 HATIPLAR 30/2
    Bernd FC 100/1

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  5. #1915
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - SEMI-FINAL, 1ST LEG

    July Fourth 0-0 Wardley massive

    July Fourth 119.3 3(DL-DC-DC)-1-4-1-1 then 77 minutes 3-5-2 V - Wardley massive 118.2 3N-3(ML-MC-MC)-2(AMC-AMR)-2 then 80 minutes 3-4-3

    Both teams played out a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg of the RR Cup Semi-Final and to be fair to our opponents they should of won here, we were always the second best in this match and could not get anything going, most of the attacks were falling for Wardley during the match it was Malik that was cutting out and Knight making a few superb saves to keep July Fourth level throughout the contest most of their attacks did come from their midfield through Shafie and Jochoms but at least we defended well and didn't allow Wardley to get the away goal and the lead in the tie. July Fourth did have a few chances towards the end with Diamond and Michu having a shot blocked each before Wardley had a free-kick and Oh blasted it over the bar... A poor performance from July Fourth and I think we got away with the 0-0 draw here.

    Goals: NONE. MOTM: Knight (Our Keeper, Says it all about our poor performance today)

    Team Talk: Just shows you when the Cup is in sight that both teams put out a rather edgy first leg where both teams failed to score, the good news with the 0-0 draw means if the 2nd leg is a 'score draw' we will qualify on the away goal rule. Our opponents asymmetrical attacking formation proved to be nightmare to counter.
    pnr8555, tongly45 and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #1916
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - SEMI-FINAL, 1ST LEG

    July Fourth 0-0 Wardley massive

    July Fourth 119.3 3(DL-DC-DC)-1-4-1-1 then 77 minutes 3-5-2 V - Wardley massive 118.2 3N-3(ML-MC-MC)-2(AMC-AMR)-2 then 80 minutes 3-4-3

    Both teams played out a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg of the RR Cup Semi-Final and to be fair to our opponents they should of won here, we were always the second best in this match and could not get anything going, most of the attacks were falling for Wardley during the match it was Malik that was cutting out and Knight making a few superb saves to keep July Fourth level throughout the contest most of their attacks did come from their midfield through Shafie and Jochoms but at least we defended well and didn't allow Wardley to get the away goal and the lead in the tie. July Fourth did have a few chances towards the end with Diamond and Michu having a shot blocked each before Wardley had a free-kick and Oh blasted it over the bar... A poor performance from July Fourth and I think we got away with the 0-0 draw here.

    Goals: NONE. MOTM: Knight (Our Keeper, Says it all about our poor performance today)

    Team Talk: Just shows you when the Cup is in sight that both teams put out a rather edgy first leg where both teams failed to score, the good news with the 0-0 draw means if the 2nd leg is a 'score draw' we will qualify on the away goal rule. Our opponents asymmetrical attacking formation proved to be nightmare to counter.
    Papaleo is very old now. Do you have any plans to regen him? (buy newer, younger, better player on his identical position then rename him)

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  7. #1917
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - SEMI-FINAL, 1ST LEG

    July Fourth 0-0 Wardley massive

    July Fourth 119.3 3(DL-DC-DC)-1-4-1-1 then 77 minutes 3-5-2 V - Wardley massive 118.2 3N-3(ML-MC-MC)-2(AMC-AMR)-2 then 80 minutes 3-4-3
    Interesting formations ... Good luck in the return!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  8. #1918
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Papaleo is very old now. Do you have any plans to regen him? (buy newer, younger, better player on his identical position then rename him)
    Papaleo is still hanging in there is 29 now and 6*118 (25 to next star). So after next season we will begin to look for the next version of the player and we will buy the right candidate and no doubt there will be power training.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #1919
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Interesting formations ... Good luck in the return!
    I'm just gonna go 'all-in' in the 2nd leg, I don't feel like I have anything to lose. I've enjoyed the cup run upto now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #1920
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    4,077




    Good game