Page 201 of 245 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So the guy who beat me in the CL got owned today...

Why does this always happen! I would have put up a better fight than this idiot!!!

Sometimes this game engine really annoys me lol... perhaps I do need to tank next season. Need a break from this game.
    Sometimes you end up playing against 'bogey' teams... I'm not sure if there is a factor where some teams in the game you can't seem to beat no matter what you throw at them. I haven't beaten Batigo United yet in 4 occasions I've played them. But yeah the game engine can be your friend or foe at any given time. What is it... You have gone about 6 seasons unbeaten in the league?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Monday.

LEAGUE. Round 21. TIGIDI TEAM (83.3) v LONDON CITY (82.3)

Result: TIGIDI 1-1 LONDON
    Goals: Gentner 60, Daniels 68
    M.o.M: Fabio Haller

It feels like the season is over for us, and we are now playing a series of friendlies. After a goalless first half, the opening goal was scored by Thilo Gentner right on the hour. It took us eight minutes to equalise when Jack Daniels powered in a shot that the 'keeper just didn't see. After that, the game fizzled out to the eventual draw.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Santos (Hori), Duggan, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

We now stand in 5th position with only a realistic chance of finishing 4th. (2nd is possible, but we need other results to go in our favour). On the other hand, it doesn't look like we'll finish any lower than 7th, so we can't even tank the season.
    July Fourth and pnr8555 like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Any recommendations how to counter 4-3W-1-2 and also orders would be helpful, thanks in advance.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    Any suggestion how to counter 4-1-3n-2 and order also helps ....important CL 2nd leg away match .... opponent rating is 14.6 and mine is 27.4 ... ...Thanks in advance
    Last edited by FCB; 06-25-2013 at 05:36 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Very hard end of season is in front of us

First with napoli, then esperance, then REALPESCARA83, it should be easier game with Latinos, and finally FC Untidy.
    Last edited by Shadow; 06-25-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    pnr8555 likes this.

The CL quarter-finals were a roller-coaster. I survived.
    Season 41-quarter_zps37fa518d.jpg
    The opponent for the semis is surprisingly low rank. I'll most likely get smashed into oblivion in the finals though.

managed to beat 5th away 1-4 yesterday and win 2-0 in CL
    and again survived my 3rd sending off in past 4 days !! WTF? my tackles are set on easy , those red cards don't come alone but all comes with penalties either handling or tackling .. sound like game want me desperately to lose bcz am 10 points ahead in the league
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Breaking News - July Fourth Youth Players Arrive!

I'm quite relieved this morning to login and find that my youth players have arrived and with it being near the end of the season my token youth was going to be useless in all honesty and to find out he is only a 3*103 player cheers me up because I got a rubbish player at a rubbish time. He is a GK too and let's be honest my GK's always tend to come from the scout list (with the exception of Knight this season.) So not surprisingly he was released.

The free youth was 2*97 rated right-back, OK, not the best in the world but also not the worst but he will be sold for around £63M. So it looks like he is a medium trainer and 22/28/65 were his training stats.
    shwanko07 and Raykco like this.

Addicted
    Big day for me today, as my league has come to a race between two teams:

I'm playing him away in 2h, he is playing 3W-1-3N-1-2, I will go for 4-5-1 V. I really hope I can get a draw (a victory would be so great, but lets be realistic, he has a better team, he plays at home, and he doesnt miss any matches, he even supports 80% of my opponents^^).

I have a bad feeling that 0-0 draw 3 rounds ago vs #9 could really hurt me :/

By the way: 1-0 for him would be kinda funny, then we would be dead even. Anyone knows what happens then? direct duel? but it doesnt really matter, goal difference most likely wont stay the same till the end
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

My league game is just a matter of how many July Fourth can stick in the back of the agger goal today, It's top elevens version of Spain vs Tahiti this game... A team of 7/8* players vs a team of 2*/3* players all playing OOP. There is more than 20 Quality points difference between us and our opponents, surely July Fourth are going to win this one by an absolute large margin today. Oh I just remembered that the Wimbledon tennis has started, 15-0 is more than possible.

Odds: July Fourth goals U/O 9.5 = Under 10/11, Over 10/11. Previous Meeting: July Fourth 10-0 agger.