Page 89 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I was on the way home. Checked my phone and saw that the friendly request was done at 11:50 for the match to be played at 11:54, it was like 12:15 by the time I checked.

I won 0-4 by the way.. oh and my defender gets a 4 rating. it might be his last season here then... looks like he has bad performances often. I learned something new from this friendly at least
    When I play friendlies again my punchbag accounts, the condition of the players doesn't go down much so I can sometimes play 4 times against them especially the days I only have 1 competitive game with the cup format changes.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    When I play friendlies again my punchbag accounts, the condition of the players doesn't go down much so I can sometimes play 4 times against them especially the days I only have 1 competitive game with the cup format changes.
    I don't mind friendlies if people actually ask or at least give a few hours notice. How am I supposed to react with just 1 minute before the "point of no return"? I'm not gonna sit in front of the computer all day waiting for friendly notices lol.. I have people sending me things and not so much supporting me. That's the only reason I added them, so we can support each other! They don't do any of that..instead I have some fool arranging a pointless friendly.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I don't mind friendlies if people actually ask or at least give a few hours notice. How am I supposed to react with just 1 minute before the "point of no return"? I'm not gonna sit in front of the computer all day waiting for friendly notices lol.. I have people sending me things and not so much supporting me. That's the only reason I added them, so we can support each other! They don't do any of that..instead I have some fool arranging a pointless friendly.
    This is why I just can't be bothered adding anyone or this 'support feature'. Power Train my players and let them do the talking instead.

But yes, the friendles thing is stupid, its just not fair on anyone that doesn't want to play friendlies.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. ANHGJ FC (Swedish Team/Friend Account)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 19:52 GMT+7
    Referee: Glen Bailey

Opponent Analysis

Formation: Illegal formation
    Position in league: 3rd (6 pts)

AEPRE FC sets for a challenge aganist my in-form friend, ANHGJ FC. ANHGJ FC shows respect for the league leader and they will be playing on illegal formation. AEPRE FC will be playing up to their best as they will be playing on 4-3N-1-2, which we has not used this formation for so very long. The lineup still remains the same as the midfield lineup consists of three 5-stars players, Ljepoje, Matt van Hart and Frank Lampard.

Lineup

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    5 days have passed and yet you're not finished?
    life > t11

No way i'd miss my out with my wife on my free days (monday and thursday) for t11 :P
    Ljepoje likes this.

LEAGUE ROUND 3

fc barcerona 1-4 July Fourth

fc barcerona 105.7 3W-1-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 118.3 4-2-3W-1 first half, 4-3W-1-2 second half.

We played the dandelions brother formation, same thing with 3W defence and we were deciding to try out a new tactic, the 4-2-3W-1, to try and offer to support to Miku who we think we are not getting the full potential of from a 9* shadow striker which we believe that should be scoring around 30 a season at 9*, and it kind of worked, think Miku prefers other players around to pass to and from rather than have the space of being the lone attacking midfielder. barcerona were a weak side but not surprisingly the raise their game for this.

July Fourth were too good in the end recording another fine win, Our first goal came from a corner from Stuart onto Michu to header in, Then Stuart was the assist again for providing a pass to Vestergaard to score his first for the club around the half hour mark, barcerona enjoyed a good spell in the second half when we changed tactics for a little and they almost pulled one back when Ardiyanto shot over the bar, we decided to bring Papaleo and Mensah on to freshen us up a little and towards the end of the game Stuart broke the barcerona defence and gave the keeper no chance and a few minutes later barcerona scored from a counter attack Ewald sending it past the keeper after beating our defence in a fine solo move, but it was a special July Fourth moment as Miku's shot from 25 meters beat the keeper to give the young attacking midfielders 50th goal for July Fourth. Dino Childs continues to impress in defence.

Goals: Michu (14) Vestergaard (31) Stuart (72) Ewald (76) Miku (82) MOTM: Vestergaard.

This result now puts July Fourth the lead in the league and since the 3 teams on 2-0-0 at the start of the day all lost, we will have a 1 point lead overnight and importantly remain 2 points ahead of Batigo United who won by an easy 4-0 against Vevuz Derya. It is very important July Fourth win tomorrow because Batigo play against one of the 2 inactives tomorrow so thats a easy win for them.
    dv8r, pnr8555 and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    life > t11

No way i'd miss my out with my wife on my free days (monday and thursday) for t11 :P
    Haha, nah! I was just kidding!

I understand, especially when it comes between spending your time to be with a lady or T11 - I would choose the 1th option! I'm almost in the same spot, and since the holidays are near - I have less time for T11 + forum.

Good luck!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

So, i wonder... If i am not being hugely trolled by Nordeus, what else?

Maybe i should learn to NEVER, NEVER send complaints for the poor customer service and the game? Really, speechless. For half the match we even had pressure on par. Dandelion, ND, 3-1-4-2, 3-4-1-2, 3-4-3, nothing changed. one goal fromfree kick thanks to the 30th injury prolly, and one from corner. 8th injury in a match in 7 played.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Our player now has 1 on 1 scorer and PT is done for the season.

He is tipped to be better than Pistov after his good start for the club. His full debut will be tonight in the CL.

Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 3

fc barcerona 1-4 July Fourth

fc barcerona 105.7 3W-1-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 118.3 4-2-3W-1 first half, 4-3W-1-2 second half.
    And Barcelona's misfortune continues ........ I'm playing AC Milan in the CL tonight

Seems that a interesting top battle lays in front of you and Batiago...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________