Page 99 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

  1. #981
    Addicted Chris Rath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    735
    Nah, first lost for Troll F.C. this season. 0-1 in the cup at home against ΛAEPMA, but thanks the 4-2 from the first leg Troll F.C. eliminated another active manager. The Trolling continues: TROLOLOLOL

    Edit: In the league Troll F.C. is on track after a 4-1 against an team with strange 3W-2DMC-3N-AML-ST tactics.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-07-2013 at 05:00 PM.



    Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

    - FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

  2. #982
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The troll continues: the "goes wide day"



    Left side: 1st half stats; rights side: total stats.

    Another trololol day at trololol nordeus stadium where New Team hosted the second leg of cup. A match which proved how the 3-41-4-2 is the killer of 4-1-3-2, and that also proved that our bitching via support of the late days is getting compensated and retributed via game engine. Yes, because we didn't spot a single action by the other team apart from a random free kick which our Keeper deflected. For the rest, we had AT LEAST 20 opportunities which, guess what, were ALL tagged "but it goes wide". Not a single clutch by their keeper, there was no need. Those 7 shoots on goal you see, were amongst the tornado of shoots, 1VS1 CHANCHES being 4 by Hutton (1vs1 specialist), 2 by Schneider, 1 by stark (who passed to hutton and ofc went wide).



    As final cherry, MoM their keeper, who didn't get even mentioned once lol. Nice to see poor ratings in all my team despite having CRUSHED them. Should i start a new account? this one seems compromised. Not that they'll see any more token buying here, ehe.

    EDIT: the favour bar you see in first half kept like that the whole match.
    That 4-1-3W-2 is a pain to counter, whatever I used against it FAILED.

    We need to find one because it's invincible at the moment lol...

    My match in the cup the other day looks exactly like that... My team much better but gave in a rubbish performance


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  3. #983
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    RR Cup, 2nd round - RESULT

    monte fc (3) 1-4 (2) Perfect Tactics


    monte fc: 60.4, 4-4-2 classic | Perfect Tactics: 60.7, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

    Perfect Tactics win 6-4 on aggregate


    WE DID IT!!!

    The 3 words to describe this match because we deserved to go through. Having lost the first leg to a lucky goal, we needed a bit of our own luck and come from behind to win by 2 goals or more. We did just that and we did it in style. We had most of the chances early in the game and you could sense a goal was coming. We were worried that our opponents would randomly score out of no where but it was Perfect Tactics who took the lead today. Nascimento trying a long range strike which flew into the top corner. It was 0-1 but we needed more. Suddenly the tide was turning and we were well on top, Nascimento feeding Van der Zande who tapped in an easy shot for 0-2. That would be enough for us but any goal from our opponents and they would win on away goals. Silly made it 0-3 shortly after, a long range strike finding the back of the net via a deflection but we don't care, we had a 3 goal advantage and 2 on aggregate and protection against the away goal. We kept the same formation in the 2nd half because it was working. However monte fc got a goal back from a counter attack, Zaini's shot too hot to handle for our defenders and it gave them a route back into the game. Barrachana then broke free of the defence and almost made it 2-3 but his shot went over. That was the turning point of the game, our opponents goalkeeper got injured and we grabbed a 4th goal through Zenzizenzike and killed off our opponents. They had a chance right at the end which missed the target.

    Into the next round!

    Goals: Nascimento (23'), Van der Zande (27'), Silly (38'), Zaini (53') Zenzizenzike (74')
    Chris Rath and Ljepoje like this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  4. #984
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    I am very happy with the team today.




    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  5. #985
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    lincoln, ENG
    Posts
    189
    good day at CoolioFC. after my win this morning, i played the second leg of my cup game. i actually forgot i had played the first eg and was leading the tie. and after a 0-0 draw i was dissapointed thinking i had it all to do in the second leg. i was slightly frustrated at the fact my opponent turned up with 2 of his little mates, and still couldnt win
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

  6. #986
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    RR Cup, 2nd round - RESULT

    monte fc (3) 1-4 (2) Perfect Tactics


    monte fc: 60.4, 4-4-2 classic | Perfect Tactics: 60.7, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

    Perfect Tactics win 6-4 on aggregate


    WE DID IT!!!

    The 3 words to describe this match because we deserved to go through. Having lost the first leg to a lucky goal, we needed a bit of our own luck and come from behind to win by 2 goals or more. We did just that and we did it in style. We had most of the chances early in the game and you could sense a goal was coming. We were worried that our opponents would randomly score out of no where but it was Perfect Tactics who took the lead today. Nascimento trying a long range strike which flew into the top corner. It was 0-1 but we needed more. Suddenly the tide was turning and we were well on top, Nascimento feeding Van der Zande who tapped in an easy shot for 0-2. That would be enough for us but any goal from our opponents and they would win on away goals. Silly made it 0-3 shortly after, a long range strike finding the back of the net via a deflection but we don't care, we had a 3 goal advantage and 2 on aggregate and protection against the away goal. We kept the same formation in the 2nd half because it was working. However monte fc got a goal back from a counter attack, Zaini's shot too hot to handle for our defenders and it gave them a route back into the game. Barrachana then broke free of the defence and almost made it 2-3 but his shot went over. That was the turning point of the game, our opponents goalkeeper got injured and we grabbed a 4th goal through Zenzizenzike and killed off our opponents. They had a chance right at the end which missed the target.

    Into the next round!

    Goals: Nascimento (23'), Van der Zande (27'), Silly (38'), Zaini (53') Zenzizenzike (74')
    Well, thats a good turn around for Perfect Tactics and you survive elimination from the RR Cup... Which especially in the early stages is what we need to do to have any chance of winning the competition. We play our 2nd leg in 3 hours, but we lead 3-0 so there is no threat of us going out. We will also be in the next round draw.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #987
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well, thats a good turn around for Perfect Tactics and you survive elimination from the RR Cup... Which especially in the early stages is what we need to do to have any chance of winning the competition. We play our 2nd leg in 3 hours, but we lead 3-0 so there is no threat of us going out. We will also be in the next round draw.
    I think Petersen is struggling this season. Now I'm starting to think.. Could age be a factor in how well a player performs? He's the oldest player in my team and hasn't scored in 4 games now. My other players like Silly and Zenzizenzike have 3 in 3 and they're 18 and 19 respectively... Nascimento is top scorer currently


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  8. #988
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    That 4-1-3W-2 is a pain to counter, whatever I used against it FAILED.

    We need to find one because it's invincible at the moment lol...

    My match in the cup the other day looks exactly like that... My team much better but gave in a rubbish performance
    I looked through all the cup ties and I found 1 instance of 4-1-3W-2 being defeated by 4-4-2 classic, but the score was 4-3.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #989
    Apprentice John Tompkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    185
    What Level are you playing at now? Level 2, Season 3 (started season 1 part way through)
    What are your ambitions? Do well in the Champions league and finish 1st for Level 2 League
    How many Tokens you got? 16 (free from vids etc, not paying to play)
    How much Money you got? 154k (Just overspent on a striker that now has my name )
    Who you buying/selling? Just looking to strengthen the squad and replace my back up and older players with better younger ones.

    Still in the Cup but drawn against a guy 4 points on average per player better than me, after day 4 3rd in league with 3 wins and a draw, 2nd in CL with a 6-0 win and a 2-0 loss
    Last edited by John Tompkins; 06-09-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

    Currently in Season 8


  10. #990
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I looked through all the cup ties and I found 1 instance of 4-1-3W-2 being defeated by 4-4-2 classic, but the score was 4-3.
    in real life. 4 1 3W 2 always have avantage to 4-4-2 classique if DM is player maker i don't think you have any chance for 4-4-2 classic

    i think about 4-2-3-1 (DM DM RAM CAM LAM ) long ball could be a choice ?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015