Page 82 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Lost my first league match 0:1 against a team I should have clearly beat by rating with 3-5-2 V against 4-4-2 flat...
    But these things happen... Won the second match 6:1 but with the dark shadow of my DMC being out for 2 and my main striker for 6 days

I'm really struggling with the three competitions at once because I can't really decide which player to rest which match, I'll need more data on my opponents for that...
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 2

July Fourth 2-2 Batigo United

July Fourth 118.2 4-1-2-1-2 ND then 58 mins 4-5-1 V - Batigo United 115.8 4-4-2

Well what can we say here... we were frustrated here and nothing else... We enjoyed a 20 minute spell at the beginning of the game and failed to put away any chances to get ahead and on 31 minutes hardy got injured so we shifted Malik to DMC and brought on Adams then Batigo took control of the game and near the end of the first half they took the lead from Kartal shooting from distance, they were again on the front foot at the beginning of the second and we switched to the V, and it was productive for us, with leaving Vestergaard off the bench by error we placed Miku on AML and O'Sullivan on AMR, July Fourth were once again on top and O'Sullivan nearly got us level immediately, eventually Diamond scored with a well timed strike and O'Sullivan got us in to the lead after his shot went in the post, the game then turned against us once again, with Diamond giving away free-kicks and van der hurk's strikes were equalled by Knight keeping him out, then they got a corner and Adams heads it away, Diamond got sent off and Stuart gave the ball away that lead to the late Batigo equalliser when van der Hurk found Oh who curled it past Knight... DAMN... So close... But at least we didn't lose and we stay 2 points ahead of Batigo United.

Goals: Kartal (39) Diamond (58) O'Sullivan (71) Oh (88) MOTM: Jisa
    S/O: Diamond (82)

Injury Report: Hardy out 4 days - I aint healing, not worth it.
    We got done by late goals today... Damn game engine
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    We got done by late goals today... Damn game engine
    My first round of the cup, I gave away 3 late goals in 2 legs, This today and also a few at the end of last season, but we have a habit of playing our best away rather than home. Max bonus was on for the players as well.

If I can get a draw or win against Batigo in the away game in 2 weeks time, then it will be the case of who plays best against all the other teams in the league wins the title.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Lampard seems unstopable

Second victory in the league with him in the spotlight

Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Balkan Boyz - Squad Presentation (Sz.6 - lvl6)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz present their squad for the season 6

____________________***______________________

The Balkan Boyz management presented their final squad for the season 6 in front of 103,065 fans at the "Balkan Boyz Stadium" this afternoon and revealed the new signings as well. Players such as, Alexandar Kolarov (Man.City), Matija Nastastić (Man.City), Miralem Pjanić (AS Roma), and Xherdan Shaqiri (FC Bayern München) are the new faces and the ones that will be wearing The Balkan Boyz jersey for the next 3 seasons. Players such as Alen Halilović (MC), Nenad Tomović (DC) and Stipe Pletikosa (GK) did not get their contract renewed and were sold on the auctions due day 1.

In a comparison from the squad from season 5, The Balkan Boyz are clearly weaker and with a overall quality of 54,1. But despite that, Manager -Ljepoje- believes that his team will have the same chances of winning the League, CL or CUP as in the last season. "Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with the squad for this season. I’m also quite pleased with the positions that we’ve got. We have certain players who can play in a couple of positions so we have plenty of alternatives as well. I believe we have the same chances on winning the League,CL or the CUP as last season, despite being handicapped by a quality point or two".

Over&Out!
    dv8r likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Balkan Boyz - Squad Presentation (Sz.6 - lvl6)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz present their squad for the season 6

The Balkan Boyz management presented their final squad for the season 6 in front of 103,065 fans at the "Balkan Boyz Stadium" this afternoon and revealed the new signings as well. Players such as, Alexandar Kolarov (Man.City), Matija Nastastić (Man.City), Miralem Pjanić (AS Roma), and Xherdan Shaqiri (FC Bayern München) are the new faces and the ones that will be wearing The Balkan Boyz jersey for the next 3 seasons. Players such as Alen Halilović (MC), Nenad Tomović (DC) and Stipe Pletikosa (GK) did not get their contract renewed and were sold on the auctions due day 1.

In a comparison from the squad from season 5, The Balkan Boyz are clearly weaker and with a overall quality of 54,1. But despite that, Manager -Ljepoje- believes that his team will have the same chances of winning the League, CL or CUP as in the last season. "Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with the squad for this season. I’m also quite pleased with the positions that we’ve got. We have certain players who can play in a couple of positions so we have plenty of alternatives as well. I believe we have the same chances on winning the League,CL or the CUP as last season, despite being handicapped by a quality point or two".

Over&Out!
    Yeah, still a very strong squad, but yes its difficult to maintain all those 8* players in the line-up, season after season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

LEAGUE ROUND 2

July Fourth 2-2 Batigo United

July Fourth 118.2 4-1-2-1-2 ND then 58 mins 4-5-1 V - Batigo United 115.8 4-4-2
    Ah, sh*t result!. But the 4-4-2 ND vs 4-4-2 is always "tricky" and sometimes hard to crack. Some say the ND counters the Classic, while some say the other way around. I would have used a formation with 5 or more "midfielders", perhaps a 4-5-1 flat or the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 formation.

But as you say, a draw is a draw and it gives you a point. The other two top teams in my league managed to draw as well (ended 0-0). I missed out to follow my game, but managed to get a 4 - 1 win.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah, still a very strong squad, but yes its difficult to maintain all those 8* players in the line-up, season after season.
    Yeah, that's true.. Also I had 500T less in my disposal for this season then in the last one. So I didn't have so much options. The the Mr.Scout list was far worse this season then the last one. Ah well, let's see how far we can get and what we can accomplish.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, sh*t result!. But the 4-4-2 ND vs 4-4-2 is always "tricky" and sometimes hard to crack. Some say the ND counters the Classic, while some say the other way around. I would have used a formation with 5 or more "midfielders", perhaps a 4-5-1 flat or the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 formation.

But as you say, a draw is a draw and it gives you a point. The other two top teams in my league managed to draw as well (ended 0-0). I missed out to follow my game, but managed to get a 4 - 1 win.
    Yes, it was a frustrating result, NGE wanted to favour Batigo here, he will be happy with the draw perhaps more than I will, I would of liked to have got the win and it would of made it difficult for him to win the league from there because he would of been 5 points behind already.

Well, we both have 12 games each before we play again, If I can go into that game in the lead in the league, then we will be happy with the league progress, CL group qualification should not be a problem (3 weak teams) and a possible cup run looks likely this season as I'm pretty much into the 3rd Round. not calling it Preliminary,Qualifying or Playoffs anymore since format change because its a proper hard cup now Also it sounds better to say you lost in Round 1,2 or 3 than Preliminary,Qualifying or Playoff.

FCB
    I can't believe this ... I won 1st leg of Qualifying match in CUP with 2-1 ... hope I atleast socre some goals in coming match and move further with aggregate

Opponent is 17.9 rating and mine is 16.4.... he has some good players and he changed the formation while game is on ... my goalie saved couple shots ...hope he continue his form in the coming match also ...

His formation before the match ...

Last edited by FCB; 06-05-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013