Page 189 of 245 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

I have a 4-4-2 and doing very well

Apprentice
    I thought I had a hard CL game for tonight but the idiot played an illegal formation. I ran away with it and won with 0-5... he watched the game with his friends and still didn't make any changes. Weird since he in his first game actually did smart things during the whole game.

Now this is what I call good managing , don't you think ?
    Season 41-clrival1.jpgSeason 41-otelulgalati83.jpgSeason 41-clrival2.jpgSeason 41-clrival3.jpgSeason 41-clrival4.jpg
    Too bad I had to use second team in the league match against second place(away).Had to play this one in the CL, after few minutes in the sec leg.Had only winnings: Season 41-standings.3.19.jpg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 41-clrival2.jpg  
    Last edited by Otelul Galati83; 06-22-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Apprentice
    I made it to CL semis but wont be able to win those since 2 players got injured and I cant get enough reds without vids or tokens. No DR and have to field a 3 star mc instead of a 7 star. League should be doable with reserves.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    Now this is what I call good managing , don't you think ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLRival1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	8450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OtelulGalati83.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	8455Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLRival2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	8456Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLRival3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	8452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLRival4.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	8453
    Too bad I had to use second team in the league match against second place(away).Had to play this one in the CL, after few minutes in the sec leg.Had only winnings: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Standings.3.19.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	8454.
    You did well, You had the opportunity to priortise your CL match because you have a clear lead in the league and getting the draw in the league today will seal it for you.
    Otelul Galati83 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you July Fourth, really appreciated coming from you.I usually use your(old) 4-4-2, but in this kind of matches I'm using 4-5-1 with the same red arrows and orders...so thank you
    Last edited by Otelul Galati83; 06-22-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - SEMI-FINAL PREVIEW

July Fourth vs Wardley massive Tomorrow
    Wardley massive vs July Fourth Tuesday

July Fourth L19 119.3 - Wardley massive L20 118.2

This is a tough Semi-Final for us in the RR Cup and we have worked hard to reach this far in the competition and you would think we have a good chance of going on to win the competition, but we are just going to go out there and enjoy the RR Cup Semi-Final and take it as it comes whether we win or lose, the team can be pleased about beating 5 L20 teams already in the competition, can they make it 6? also we are 10-0-0 in the Cup this season so there is a chance we could go 13-0-0 in the Cup for the second time in our history. Wardley massive a good strong opponent who themselves are having a good season themselves being 2nd only 2 points behind the lead in their L20 league and we expect a good challenge from them, they have 5* players that have developed into low end 6* and being a L20 team those players appear with one more star than they would normally have. They have 2 corner takers, Shafie from the left and Jochoms from the right I presume due to their footedness. Ishak is their top scorer with 20 goals this season and Kurowski has 10 goals himself and Shafie has 7 goals from midfield, Andreasson in defence is their best rated defender with a Special heading ability and also occasionally gets on the scoresheet with 4 goals this season.

July Fourth have no players suspended for this 1st leg and Hardy, McNamara and Childs are on a yellow card, Kareski and Mensah are both out injured.

Opponents Squad:

OTHER SEMI-FINAL: fenerbahce vs buducnost

A small preview on the other semi-final, see's L20 fenerbahce (118.3) look like the favourites to win the competition because they have a easier semi-final against L19 buducnost (114.6), but don't write buducnost off, they have worked just as hard to get to the semi-finals and they may pull off an upset, who knows? fenerbahce prefer narrow diamond while buducnost go 4-1-3N-2.

Odds to Qualify: July Fourth 4/7, Wardley massive 11/8.
    Other Match: fenerbahce 1/4, Buducnost 11/4

Odds Outright:
    fenerbahce 13/8
    July Fourth 9/4
    Wardley Massive 7/2
    Buducnost 7/1
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-22-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Not an easy one, but you should go through.Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    Not an easy one, but you should go through.Good luck !
    Yes, I know that and I want to make the home leg count by winning it well, If we played like we did in the Last 16 and the Quarter-Finals, then I think we will qualify.

Thursday - Saturday.

LEAGUE. Round 17. FC BAHMUT (77.8) v LONDON CITY (82.0)

Result: BAHMUT 1-0 LONDON
    Goals: Kocabas 35
    M.o.M: Bulent Kocabas (Bahmut)

Our poor run of form continued with this third straight loss, this time against lowly Bahnut. Once more we never seemed to get going. Even bringing on some of our lesser players couldn't help the situation. The home side got the only goal, just past the half hour mark, through man of the match, Bulent Kocabas. The defeat drops us down to 7th position now.

CITY: Miklosko, Costa, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Santos, Hori (Rogie), Daniels (Brown), Yashin, Robins.

LEAGUE. Round 18. LONDON CITY (79.0) v MINH CHI FC (77.3)

Result: LONDON 3-2 MINH CHI
    Goals: Baker 28, Devillers 33, Heredia 54, Fiksdal 84, Daniels 89
    M.o.M: Mads Fiksdal

After the run of defeats, manager Billy Wheeler wielded the axe today, and left out many of our top players. It nearly didn't pay off, but two goals in the last five minutes finally gave us some league points after collecting none out of the last nine available. The game started brightly enough, and Dylan Baker forced a way through to give us the lead on 28 minutes. We didn't hold out though and our opponents equalised five minutes later, through Nicolas Devillers. Ten minutes into the second period, Maximilian Heredia stunned the home crowd with a solo effort, to put Minh Chi 2-1 up. We struggled as usual after that, and it wasn't until a substitution was made with 12 minutes to play, that we found something like our true form. Centre-back, Mads Fiksdal went on a run and buried a shot past the 'keeper with just over five minutes left, to equalise for us. And then as the clock ran out, substitute Jack Daniels conjured an unlikely winner.

CITY: Woodhouse, Costa, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Baker (Daniels), Hori, Brown, Yashin, Leth.

LEAGUE. Round 19. FC KANNEMUTKE (86.0) v LONDON CITY (82.5)

Result: KANNEMUTKE 2-3 LONDON
    Goals: Erten 34, Hori 44, Mare 56, Watts 62, Robins 77
    M.o.M: Jeremiah Whyte

Another come-from-behind win, has put us back in a healthier position of 4th. This morning match, against the league leader, was a welcome boost for our morale. It was 1-1 at halftime after goals from Murat Ertan and an equaliser from our own, Nobuyoshi Hori. Andrei Mare put our hosts in front again, but this time, we wasted no time in pulling the game back. Left Back, Fabio Haller set up fellow defender, Jonathan Watts to grab an equaliser and Percy Robins wrapped up the points, finishing off good play by Oleg Yashin.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Santos, Hori, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33