Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Manager Points for Last night's League match aganist BLR FC
    3pts-???
    2pts-???
    1pt-Hazard

Manager Points Top 5
    The hidden 2pts and 3pts are not yet added to this standings.
    Falcao-25
    July Fourth-23
    Bale-14
    Kovacevic-12
    Hazard-12

NGE Man of the Match July Fourth (9)-1pt
    NGE Ratings

I don't have time to post match reports because all those works and projects. I'm having an exam next week and I may not be here from July 1st to 3rd. As I try to celebrate the Independence Day (July Fourth) after the exam...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Semi-final CL

Alex K.

Fk NeYmaaR

This is how the Manager Points will be announced at the end of the season. This is just an example, so don't take it serious...

AEPRE FC v. "Opponent Team" ("Tournament" "Round")
    3pts-Falcao
    2pts-July Fourth

More sneak peeks coming soon...

This is for real now...

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. AORDP FC (Canadian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 17:57 ICT

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic
    Position in League: 6th (36 pts)
    Key player: AA Skillz (ST)

Match Preview
    There still 6 matches left in the season, and AEPRE FC is pretty much going to win the league. 7 points gap ahead of AREMA FC, and a huge gap between them and SCTA FC, who sits in 4th means that they have already guaranteed a spot in the Champions League. AEPRE FC wants to win the rest of the season to ensure that this season is "the most powerful season ever".

One of the six teams that they're going to face, and their next opponent is AORDP FC.

AEPRE FC will be playing on 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly to counter AORDP FC's 4-4-2 classic. With Didier Drogba's 2 days remaining of his injury, July Fourth will be playing as ST, with Falcao playing as an AMR, where he score lots of goals there. Lucas Balton will be returning from his 1-match ban from a match aganist bangkok fc, where Balton managed to score both of the goals on that match. The rest of the lineup pretty much the same in the formation of butterfly.

Lineups

Shadow likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Oooh, I like the butterfly... What kind of orders do you play with it?

AEPRE FC v. Papaleo Legends - Forum Trophy June 2013 - CONFIRMATION FROM LEGENDS NEEDED!!!

AEPRE FC will be playing Papaleo Legends, managed by July Fourth in AEPRE FC Forum Trophy.

A Level 3 team who was in now-defunct T11 Forum League, with a very decent team quality and players, is the only offer for a team to be playing in a very prestigious End of Season Friendly.

A confirmation will be sent and will be replied by Papaleo Legend's manager. Stay tuned on this Saturday at 19:00 ICT just after the Manager Points Announcement...

Match Report - AEPRE FC 2-0 AORDP FC (Canadian Team)
    Another great match from AEPRE FC as they managed to bring home a solid 2-0 win over AORDP FC. Falcao with a goal and an assist is doing very great this match, but the credit must go to Kovacevic, as he managed to show his very great defensive skills for the first time in so many matches, he could have stop Demba Ba and Skillz from going through the defense. In the very early minutes of the game, Skillz passed to Nikola Masareca but Masareca just puts it wide for Petr Cech to get his goal kick.

NGE Man of the Match Kovacevic (9)-1pt
    NGE Ratings

Manager Points
    3pts-???
    2pts-???
    1pt-July Fourth

Current Manager Points Standings
    Falcao-25
    July Fourth-24
    Bale-14
    Kovacevic-13
    Hazard-12

League Standings

AEPRE FC got another scout player!

Last edited by pnr8555; 06-24-2013 at 12:27 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC - Season 4 in Numbers (so far)

179 manager points - Total number of manager points expected to be given this season.
    37 goals, 26 assists - Falcao and July Fourth become the most successful ST partner in AEPRE FC's history with 37 goals and 26 assists in all tournaments, surpassing Demba and Fernando Torres, who scored a total of 40 goals, 25 assists in all tournaments in Season 3.
    35.1 - AEPRE FC's current average quality
    34 years old - Ashley Cole will be retiring this season at the age of 34.
    14 matches - AEPRE FC's longest winning run in their league history. It unfortunately ends by AREMA FC with a 4-0 defeat.
    12 goals - AEPRE FC's biggest win of the season features a total of 12 goals, which is a 10-2 win over Antoine FC in league.
    6 stars - Falcao, Gareth Bale and Miodrag Kovacevic are 3 players who became 6* players this season from training and match performance.
    6 days - AEPRE FC's longest injury day count record is 6 days, sets by Didier Drogba.
    4 bookings - Eden Hazard has the worst discipline records in this season, having been awarded 3 yellow cards and a red card.
    3 times - Frank Lampard has been injured 3 times this season.
    3 seasons, 2 players - Ross Turnbull and John Terry are the two players from Season 2 still in the team.
    1 player - Ihsan Ozhan is the only player in AEPRE FC who doesn't get renamed this season. He has been signed as a free agent last season, and he is sold last week.
    0 players - Currently, there is no players from Spain in AEPRE FC. The last player from Spain is Javi Martinez, a 20-year old 3* youngster, has been sold to the other team.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC - Season 4 in Numbers (so far)

179 manager points - Total number of manager points expected to be given this season.
    37 goals, 26 assists - Falcao and July Fourth become the most successful ST partner in AEPRE FC's history with 37 goals and 26 assists in all tournaments, surpassing Demba and Fernando Torres, who scored a total of 40 goals, 25 assists in all tournaments in Season 3.
    35.1 - AEPRE FC's current average quality
    34 years old - Ashley Cole will be retiring this season at the age of 34.
    14 matches - AEPRE FC's longest winning run in their league history. It unfortunately ends by AREMA FC with a 4-0 defeat.
    12 goals - AEPRE FC's biggest win of the season features a total of 12 goals, which is a 10-2 win over Antoine FC in league.
    6 stars - Falcao, Gareth Bale and Miodrag Kovacevic are 3 players who became 6* players this season from training and match performance.
    6 days - AEPRE FC's longest injury day count record is 6 days, sets by Didier Drogba.
    4 bookings - Eden Hazard has the worst discipline records in this season, having been awarded 3 yellow cards and a red card.
    3 times - Frank Lampard has been injured 3 times this season.
    3 seasons, 2 players - Ross Turnbull and John Terry are the two players from Season 2 still in the team.
    1 player - Ihsan Ozhan is the only player in AEPRE FC who doesn't get renamed this season. He has been signed as a free agent last season, and he is sold last week.
    0 players - Currently, there is no players from Spain in AEPRE FC. The last player from Spain is Javi Martinez, a 20-year old 3* youngster, has been sold to the other team.
    Yeah some interesting stats there on your season, I've sent the details for the AEPRE FC TROPHY, Your away from July 1-3? That's going to affect your early season purchases a little BUT yes real life events should come first before Top Eleven and good luck in your exams!
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

4-0 win in our league match today, good performance for the team.

today we play the first leg of the CL semi finals, opponent's formation: 3W-2(DMC)-2(MC)-1-2.. never had to play against this one, I have something in mind but any of you have any suggestion on how to play against it?
    pnr8555, Shadow and Ljepoje like this.

Win 10-0 in the league. I don't understand... Why am I playing well all of a sudden? If they did this in the CL, I would be in the semi-final, ffs!!!

No match until tomorrow. We are 1 win away from winning the league. it will happen but it's just a single trophy for us this season.
    Ljepoje and pnr8555 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Win 10-0 in the league. I don't understand... Why am I playing well all of a sudden? If they did this in the CL, I would be in the semi-final, ffs!!!

No match until tomorrow. We are 1 win away from winning the league. it will happen but it's just a single trophy for us this season.
    Great victory
    My team play well on cup and cl (semi-final) but worst on league(7th), and still don't know why
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE