Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    How does your scout list get refreshed so often? Mine is the same
    Busy server, jacked with T-spending players... It's the same for the auction list - it gets refreshed every 2 hours (tour after tour), they just replace them after they got bought.... I have more then 10X 18 yr old 5* on my bookmark list, but no one is ML or MR
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

No one is accepting my friend requests for support and free stuff

It's because they fear you! I got a friendly invitation yesterday from a arab guy living in Russia (Makhachkala, Dagestan), team name: ANZI FC!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - Trio Signed From Mr.SCOUT

Stuart Stuart - 50T £105M

Dino Childs - 50T £105M

Umar Malik - 50T £105M

They are not the greatest scouts around we have ever seen but we were happy and with a few tweaks, we decided to rename one player to "Stuart Stuart"... In a bizarre incident of playing one of the Championship Managers a long while ago, I can remember when a player was once generated and named Stuart Stuart... I thought eh?... His first name and surname were both Stuart? Err... WTF... Okay? Signed as a Number 1 choice for the dandelion MC and we may even give him the corner duties as midfielders tend to be better than strikers at taking set pieces.

Dino Childs was an original name for a player from the Scout List and I'm happy enough to have a player named Dino Childs. Feels like a little bit of comedy. He is still young at 22 and as he grew up as a Child his favourite things were... Dinosaurs....

Umar Malik... Ahhh.... The King... This guy is solid as a rock personally and highly ambitious in what he wants to achieve and being young at 22, he will be around at July Fourth at sometime. He was born in Belgium but has Pakistan relations, but since Belgium is more of a footballing nation, he has opted to represent Belgium.

All 3 players are expected to be PTed to 7*120 quality before we make a further decision on our Power Training programme this season, It's highly important that we get it right this season. Also all 3 will make their debut's in todays curtain raiser between July Fourth and Schalke 04 in our opening RR Cup fixture... Can July Fourth beat the Preliminaries and start a possible cup run? or will it end immediately like it did for our last 2 seasons.

Nice signings! Believe this will be a rock solid JF defence?! The 24yr old MC could improve himself to be better then he seem to be at the moment (don't let the age fool you). U.Malik and D.Childs will rock, no doubt!

I forgot to ask, what is your T-budget for the season?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Nice. Do you power train?
    yes, I do

Rookie
    Season 2 league 2
    40 tokens left ( none bought yet)
    440k money need a decent mc..
    My whole squat sucks now.. lol
    Trying to get #1 in league again..
    Cup.. duh everyone else league 4 wtf?
    CL .. gotta be hard post groupstage. Gonna play against IRL friends, only decent squats in CL lol

So , aiming for CL n League double #1

Banned
    hmm.... just saw the Cl and Cup.... will be hard.... and the worst thing is that i begin to see always the same names around. in the CL 4 teams played in my past leagues.... i already faced almost 20 of my opponents in the cup. Maybe i'm near the top of the server?

Quote Originally Posted by t0m.- View Post
    Season 2 league 2
    40 tokens left ( none bought yet)
    440k money need a decent mc..
    My whole squat sucks now.. lol
    Trying to get #1 in league again..
    Cup.. duh everyone else league 4 wtf?
    CL .. gotta be hard post groupstage. Gonna play against IRL friends, only decent squats in CL lol

So , aiming for CL n League double #1
    I would not worry about much higher level managers in cup. They let their teams rot and most of them are inactive.
    Only the ones who lower they quality on purpose and increase their team quality on their transfer market are to watch out.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Someone finally accepted my friend request lol.... *friendly*... I hope not lol
    Chris Rath and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Breaking News - 2 U21 Players Signed

Remember I said there was only 3 young players that were Nordeus Gens and were U21 this morning? Well... Here is 2 of them.

This was a bidding war where I was actually going to stop after KO 21, but the other guy stopped at KO R19, we would of liked this player to of been a bit younger but he trains in the 40/80/120 range and we can give him 1v1 stopper and get him to 7* in the next couple of days...

We already changed his name to Randy Knight... Well when the forum league 2013 started up, we actually found a player that was server generated and was called Randy Knight, so I thought, I better use that name at some time. There was a real life Goalkeeper called Richard Knight, so since both begins with R and ends in Knight, I'll use as a GK.

The second player was a 'MUST GET' and to be fair, I probably would of fighted for about 50 KO Rounds for this player due to the lack of availability of good nordeus gens, we checked out any rival bids before weighing up our attack, there was a guy that entered the bidding that had a team quality marginally higher than ours, but as the bidding begun he disappeared after KO R2, that was a huge relief because I felt I could of gone on and lost a lot of T here, but it ended at a very good vale at KO R17. He is our next major project after Michu vs Michu. before you say it... No he won't be 9* (or he may get there at age 20 or 21) as I press on.

I already named him Alessio Pietropaolo, Why? because this is a guy that scores my goals on a different online football manager I started to play again after a few years of quitting. And on that game he scores a ridiculous amount of goals/game it's silly and totally unrealistic.

I'm undecided, free-kicks or 1v1? what you think, I'll most likely PT him both AML/ML or AML/AMR. with AML first, he trains at the same speeds as the keeper 40/80/120. He is an exceptional purchase for me with all these T I have hanging around at the moment.

Oh and what happened to the 3rd young 5* generated player, he was a DR/DMR, we weren't in for that so we let him go.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-02-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*