Page 62 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

AEPRE FC to regen former stars

Some of our players set to be retired by the NGE this season, but however we are still retaining their services. Let's see what we are going to do to regen our stars?

Bryan Andersson - MC - Will be regenerated as a 5* youngster (retiring by NGE)
    Frank Lampard - MC - 5* youngster (sold)
    July Fourth - ST - 5* youngster (was 4* old schooler)

GET LUCKY! AEPRE FC signed a 5* players with just a token!
    After AEPRE FC's financial investment from the local bank, AEPRE FC have managed to sign a 5* player, with the overall quality of 38, with just one token. Luck? He will soon to be renamed to the legendary 203 goals scorer from Chelsea, Frank Lampard.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur, Indonesia, Indonesia
    Rejomulyo FC Playing at level 10 in season 10. Rejomulyo FC want to retain the league title and the Champions League because the cup it was knocked out. Rejomulyo FC still has fund 216 M 92 T to wade into 10 this season. Manager Rejomulyo FC want to buy a striker to be more productive.
    Season 41-screenshot_8.jpg

Apprentice
    Bermuda Triangle just survived the away game in the cup yesterday, losing 1-2 but winning 4-3 on aggregate. At least I didnt have to pay the bonus.

League draw is much tougher than last year, with 2 higher quality teams in the league, one of them definitely a token buyer with very big stadium and 18 players with special abilities , 8 of them scouts and the others probably former scouts. Still, 3rd place and CL qualification seems realistic, most other teams are about 5 quality below mine.

CL will be tough, one team is weaker, one is stronger, and one is about the same quality as mine. If Bermuda doesnt get a trophy this season, it wont be a big surprise. I still hope to survive the CL group stage for a bit more cash.

Transfer market and scout lists still suck, hoping for tomorrows scout list and maybe thursdays youth player. TL is back to normal, all 3* players.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 06-04-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

I'm not doing that bad, had only two competitive games as of now and totalled 8:0 but things will get tougher now.
    What I fear most right now is that I have a guy in my league who is clearly higher rated since he apparently camped lvl 1 (joined one month earlier than me and finished 2nd last season). My league's team average is about 14.87, me being second highest with 17.4 followed by 15.8 but this guy averages 21, having 22 as lowest quality player in his main squad while my top 3 players are 22, 22 and 23.

We'll see how that plays out...
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Apprentice
    its going to be an easy promotion for me. could win the league if i get my two players.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Power train FTW!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Easy league for this season.
    dv8r likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Draw: July Fourth drawn with Batigo United!

Well, We were long overdue a scout buyer to be placed in the same league as us and after many seasons of playing... We have drawn our most fierce rival on Top Eleven since the game began. July Fourth and Batigo United have a bit of history when we played in the Semi-Finals of the Champions League in S12, July Fourth were a token farming club that bought scouts when it could and Batigo are Just a team that buys 500T each and every season that refills his entire team of scouts and wins pretty much everything. When we faced them in the Champions League we lost both legs 2-1 but admittedly we were too clued up about tactics on the game but since then July Fourth have been involved in Power Training and Batigo United have continued to buy scouts like they do. Batigo United are shown in RED on our league table to reflect the status of our rivalry. There are a lot of clubs from last season that have tanked the season and have high averages because of this and 110.0+ (5*) is becoming the norm now on my level, It's getting more difficult from now on with the standard increasing all of the time.

Title Odds:
    July Fourth 11/8
    Batigo United 15/8
    ALPDER 6/1
    nakonpathom 8/1
    Yavuz Derya 10/1
    genclerbirligi 14/1
    ceyhun 20/1
    Fenerbahce 20/1
    selcuk ask 50/1
    Chapa Perez 50/1
    fc barcerona 200/1
    erster FC Puma 200/1
    Mateo F.C. 5000/1
    agger 100000000000000000000000000000/1
    finally there will be the opportunity to take a good revenge on Batigo United

Blessed are you, you found a thrilling championship. My league is boring boring boring, even if I play with the reserves or illegal formation win easily

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    finally there will be the opportunity to take a good revenge on Batigo United

Blessed are you, you found a thrilling championship. My league is boring boring boring, even if I play with the reserves or illegal formation win easily
    I want to fill my line up with 9* players. But I have no money left so mostly 8* will have to do.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-04-2013 at 09:20 AM.
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    AT LAST!!! CoolioFC make their first signing of the season. and he only cost me 1 token! ridiculous that ive spent so many tokens trying to get other players, then when i do get one he costs me just the 1. 19 year old, 42Q goalkeeper.
    July Fourth likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1