Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?

It's quite simple, Vietnamese and Indonesian players can buy twice the amount of tokens for what we pay in the UK, not sure about other European countries though...

And in most of these countries, you have to be wealthy to be able to have the Internet (or so I've heard), hence they have the money to buy plenty.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I am indonesian.. I get 90 tokens for Rp 100.000,-. it's mean 90 tokens for 6 Pound

I'm Indonesian... I never buy token. Just get from sponsor. But I just Buy max 3 player per-season.....^_^

Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens?-timku.jpg

Because we have the high Gelatin,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminux View Post
    Why are there so many vietnamese and indonesians with infinite tokens,are they all rich or something?
    Everytime i see one of them bidding on a player,right from the beginning i get that feeling that the bid is fixed.

It's just a fake opinion because they are a lot and from so many ofc you will always find 1 or 2 with a lot of tokens.

But I prefer to fight with 10 guys from Indonesia instand of 10 guys from France, UK, Italy, etc.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i never lost a bidding to Asian .. aside from one Indian guy .. who was bidding twice at a round at times .. after reaching round 22 i give up
    i find most aggressive ones are Turkish players, when i sell one of my players, i pray i see more Turkish bidders, no wonder why i sold a player 7 times his price in round 79 for a turkish buyer, 2nd best sell, was in 45 round another Turkish buyer .. do you see the pattern?
    especially if there are more than 1 turk in the same auction!!! lol

I'm leaving so went on a bidding war with a Thai player for the fun of it. Player was only a 4* at level 10 63 points. Nothing special. He ended up costing me over 90 tokens and 100 million. MV 30M just made no sense why someone would bid that much for a poor player you could have got 2 scouts for the same money. I am leaving and seeing just how stupid some players are looks like i have made the correct deccission
    Last edited by newbie1001; 01-05-2014 at 03:56 PM.

The topic gave me an idea of another idiom!!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Lol, when I saw the thread title I thought symat had started it. Lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Lol I am Vnmese and I often run away from auction that involves my own people )

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast