Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Guide To Tanking

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's not wrong, It's perfectly accepted a strategy in this game, Plus there was another topic for discussing the moral of tanking, this one isn't it. This is a guide for tanking.
    A player asked a question ... you offered an opinion .. I offered a different opinion.

Also I see that in your signature, you proudly (and quite rightly cause it's something to be very proud of) display that you are season 25 - level 25. Anyone who tanks can never,ever, display that kind of statistic or aim to equal or even beat your incredible achievement.

You don't tank yourself, you play to win, you are proud to be a winner.
    I am surprised that you can so easily encourage other players to lose .. simply as it is not the way you yourself play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    A player asked a question ... you offered an opinion .. I offered a different opinion.

Also I see that in your signature, you proudly (and quite rightly cause it's something to be very proud of) display that you are season 25 - level 25. Anyone who tanks can never,ever, display that kind of statistic or aim to equal or even beat your incredible achievement.

You don't tank yourself, you play to win, you are proud to be a winner.
    I am surprised that you can so easily encourage other players to lose .. simply as it is not the way you yourself play the game.
    That's because I buy tokens on my main account, Otherwise I'd probably would of tanked some seasons despite the availability of farming in my country. I can only farm 200-300T a season on average and that's not really a great deal of tokens now that I'm sitting at the top of my server taking on other token buyers.

I tanked 2 seasons on Capelli Tigers recently due to being at the top of the server fighting against big token buyers, plus token farming doesn't work that great on alt accounts since many of the sponsors are IP linked.

BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...

This is a GUIDE on tanking and not a discussion on its rights/wrongs

Dreamer

BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...

This is a GUIDE on tanking and not a discussion on its rights/wrongs
    and i will say again ...

A member asked a question about tanking. You replied with an opinion. I replied with a different opinion.

It was you who then challenged my opinion. Any discussion on the topic was started by yourself.

This is a guide to tanking but it does not mean that only your opinion is correct, and that no one else is allowed to answer a question posted here with their own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    and i will say again ...

A member asked a question about tanking. You replied with an opinion. I replied with a different opinion.

It was you who then challenged my opinion. Any discussion on the topic was started by yourself.

This is a guide to tanking but it does not mean that only your opinion is correct, and that no one else is allowed to answer a question posted here with their own opinion.
    I did not offer an opinion, I answered an unanswered question that wasn't covered in the guide.

Besides this is my guide and your opinion here was not needed.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-09-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    So if someone challenges or throws a curve ball, surely your opinion should stand up to that? If a guide is to assist others, especially us newbies, then your defense must count, if we are to rely on your authoritive topic.
    TypTex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    So if someone challenges or throws a curve ball, surely your opinion should stand up to that? If a guide is to assist others, especially us newbies, then your defense must count, if we are to rely on your authoritive topic.
    Yes, Correct... I created a guide on tanking and its there for anyone that wants to use this guide to get the best out of tanking when they do tank, not for some moron to come on here and to say that tanking is wrong. Of course there are players out there that have the mentality that tanking is wrong and will play every game to win, even if they need it to finish the league in a paltry 7th place and it is their opinion but its not wanted in this thread at all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Yes, Correct... I created a guide on tanking and its there for anyone that wants to use this guide to get the best out of tanking when they do tank, not for some moron to come on here and to say that tanking is wrong.
    You might not like my opinion, or any other opinions for that matter, but whilst tanking remains an unofficial part of this game it is open to be questioned and challenged in a public forum. If you want to voice just your opinion unchallenged maybe a private invitation only thread/group is the way forward.

As for calling me a moron, I refer you to the forum rules on showing considered respect to other forum users.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This has turned a bit snippy. Name calling is not tolerated. I am locking thread.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-10-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123