Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Unhappy 4-4-2 111% vs. me 86%

Im Playing an Opponent tomorrow, he´s 111 % and im 86% he´s playing 4-4-2, i guess i need to play 3-4-1-2 or 4-5-1 V-Style, but what are the tactical settings? I know it will be hard.
    shadymohit639 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJasm View Post
    Im Playing an Opponent tomorrow, he´s 111 % and im 86% he´s playing 4-4-2, i guess i need to play 3-4-1-2 or 4-5-1 V-Style, but what are the tactical settings? I know it will be hard.
    Yes it will be. Play hard defense with down arrow on the dmc. If u wanna attack then attack through the flanks n try to play posession football ! That is short passes n high pressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    Yes it will be. Play hard defense with down arrow on the dmc. If u wanna attack then attack through the flanks n try to play posession football ! That is short passes n high pressing.

Thx :-) It worked perfectly i´ve won the Game 1:0 :-) How do you get that Tactic? Ok the Formation is easy, but how do i figure out the Settings!?
    Sayantan2512 likes this.

Rookie

Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Thx :-) It worked perfectly i´ve won the Game 1:0 :-) How do you get that Tactic? Ok the Formation is easy, but how do i figure out the Settings!?
    I am glad you won

Against a favorite you need to defend and hence the dmc with down arrow. DMC with up arrow means while attacking he will become MC thus leaving u vurnerable on the counter. Ml/mr with up arrow means they become lw/rw while attacking thus essentially u got 4 people attacking. Short passing means possesion football, frustutating opponent and taking advantage of the mistakes. If u have pressing on high it means ur team will start defending the moment u lose the ball.

Last edited by Sayantan2512; 10-18-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    I am glad you won

Against a favorite you need to defend and hence the dmc with down arrow. DMC with up arrow means while attacking he will become MC thus leaving u vurnerable on the counter. Ml/mr with up arrow means they become lw/rw while attacking thus essentially u got 4 people attacking. Short passing means possesion football, frustutating opponent and taking advantage of the mistakes. If u have pressing on high it means ur team will start defending the moment u lose the ball.

Thx :-)
    Last edited by CarJasm; 10-19-2017 at 08:07 AM.

I played in a Champions League Match yesterday, and i lost 1:5, because i only played with 3 Defenders, my Defense wasnt strong enough, i choosed the right Formation he was 85% and me 87%.

Today i play a 99% Opponent im 90% with 4-5-1 V Style Formation, i will try a 4-3N-3 Formation with the straight hard defense Tactics. AM i wrong?

And what is the Key when i am the favorit 91% me vs. 88% Opponent!?

Any counter formation for 3-2-2-2-1? I am 8% better than him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I played in a Champions League Match yesterday, and i lost 1:5, because i only played with 3 Defenders, my Defense wasnt strong enough, i choosed the right Formation he was 85% and me 87%.

Today i play a 99% Opponent im 90% with 4-5-1 V Style Formation, i will try a 4-3N-3 Formation with the straight hard defense Tactics. AM i wrong?

And what is the Key when i am the favorit 91% me vs. 88% Opponent!?
    The key is no matter what is to be fully prepared. Do not under estimate anyone. Wheather you are favorite or not always be prepared fully. Proper training and tactics. Because if un prepared, you could even lose to a lower level team.

As I have said before, 4-5-1V formation Is a very versatile formation. You can defend with it as well as attack with the right tactics. It is my fav and most formation thnx to which I have been undefeated last season !

What is the opponents formation ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jacinexus7 View Post
    Any counter formation for 3-2-2-2-1? I am 8% better than him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    3-2-2-1 butterfly can be countered by 4-2-2-2 or 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1.

I would prefer 4-3N-2W-1 with down arrows on dl/dr and passes through the middle !

K

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast