Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tips for very beginner, lvl 1

Keep it simple

1. You will already have 2-3 superb players and maybe a couple of fast trainers. Keep an eye on those. Look at their age & value.

2. You can afford to sack some dead weights i.e rating 10/11 & get experienced players with 14 rating in the market. Use the PC version so u can check out his stat. Even if he is cheap + high rating, but his stat is impressive (last 5 average of 7 e.g. 7-6-7-8-7) then go for him.

3. I like dual role players so if u do, find them.

4. Just slowly build your stadium no need to rush. Priority shd be given to Medical Centre (for Medic packs) and training centre (health packs). Once you max up the upgrades you can build your stadium, car parks, fan shop, academy in that order.

5. Play 4-4-2, 3-5-2 depending on whcih formation your player is comfortable with (trial and error). I suggest to keep it simple like play Normal mentality, mixed passing etc. You can experiment as you go along. You will find out some players do not like a certain formation or some strikers prefer to play alone.

6. When you bid, avoid goin into bidding wars. It's a waste of tokens. Cap it at 5. A bit more if you think the guy will give up. Wait until the last 2 or 1 sec to place the bid. Sometimes you can leave it overnight and dumb luck, you'll get your man.

7. Try not to buy tokens. You can farm or install apps in you phone. I suggest installing tapjoy.

8. Have fun, don't get obssessed!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Mr. Hill,

1) I think we have to aggre to disaggre on that one. I se him as being there instead of a freebee, and hence I like. I make my money and I have a good player for now.
    2) Pls don't talk to me like I have no clue. You may be a bit more experienced, but I feel like I done well in the marked. I got my team 2 weeks ago and improved marked value from 5M to 17M without buying no tokens.
    3) yes my talentcore is 4 stars (making 5 late season) and I realice it is not good enough long term. I hope next time I don't get as tough a group and can get talented players only... Most of my friends have really soft L2 groups with 16-17 average quality in opponents starting line ups, mine have 22-23 quality in oppenents starter. I think I need top quality to win and I'm willing to sacrifice a few spots and some long term development to do that.

PS: Wow, it cost 20 tokens for a talent?

Pls don't hijack thread

Wow, didn't expect that much advices Okey, i get it about players. But which formation should be my main, I tried 4-5-1 but it didn't turn out well, from the 1st place I ended up on 8th in league.. So is it safe to use 4-4-2 or diamond ? Or maybe just another one... Yaasi told me to use 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 but maybe you have some more advices about that ?

It's not long ago I started, so here's my 5 cents.

If you just started, budget still intact, first, do a training and see which players gain the most. They're not necesarily your best quality players. Keep them at all times nevertheless, and use them in your team so they develop fast. These are young players wih a high marketvalue and perform above their skillevel many times. If they catch up qualitywise you can use them next season, if not they will bring in plenty of cash to use for next season.

Ultimately though, trading free agents definately gives me the edge. So far free agents paid for at least 4 high quality players for my 1st squad each season. You make it sound quite complicated. lol The ones with the highest marketvalue end up in bidding wars. Be patient and go for the players one lvl away from a star.

Age doesn't really matter IME, (early in the game) as long as he's not 31 or older, or you risk the chance he'll quit football next season. I'ld say high quality players of age 30 are probably best value for money you can get. I noticed once they are 30 they don't drop in value that much anymore? You actually pay a small amount for a huge boost of quality once you sell him. I buy one 18-19 year old talent who trains fast each season so far as I can only afford to train 1 properly wihout buying tokens.Over time though my avg age will drop. I guess you'll have 2 fast trainers in your squad already at start, focus on them first season. You don't have to spend big money on the market for a fast trainer, buy quality I'ld say

edit in:
    Always bid in the last seconds for a free agent as to save your tokens
    Never use more then 2 tokens for a real good player for 1st team. 1 in initial round, then 1 more in knock out round in the last seconds. Only if other players have not placed a bid in ko round one. Someimes players dont realize they can be outbid in the last seconds if they don't bid in ko round 1 even if they are leading in initial round.
    Good luck
    Last edited by fugazi; 01-19-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    guzonjabre likes this.

Thank you !

Rookie
    There are lots of tactics in a football match but one of the tactic is hard to beat:
    ----ST----ST----
    -------------------
    ML----MC----MR
    DL----DC----DC----DC----DR
    ----GK----
    One of the tactic is easier to beat:
    ----ST----ST----
    -------------
    ML----MC---------MC----MR
    DL----DC--------DC----DR
    ----GK----

To buy a player, you need to transfer in, click on the transfers tab then choose auctions or scout. Auction list needed to finish the auction to buy a player. Scout list needed you to sign that player to get it.

First you need to build is First Aid from the medical category because you need to speed up the player injury faster also you get the treatments.

Tokens are used to:
    1. Bid players on the auctions list.
    2. Sign players on the scout list.
    3. Make some offers on the negotiations list.
    4. Buy jerseys and logos.
    5. Buy treatments, rests, money and morale boosters pack.
    6. Pay personal trainers.
    To get tokens:
    1. Sign TV rights.
    2. Buy tokens.
    3. Complete a survey to win tokens.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

I will do a contribution saying that, if the name of a MC/ST don't appear in 50 minutes, change this for another.
    Game never select the 11 names of players to appear, game select who are active in the match (for good things or bad...)
    and others do "0" contribution.
    If you can see who are these players, you can change them, and have a benefit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12