Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What if player is on wrong position?

What if player is on wrong position?

Hy. I bought some player on scout. He know position AML\ML, but i wont use him on AMC and i put him to learn new position

Is this ok for player or not, because if i used him on ''wrong'' position he would get maybe some injuries? Right?

Prove it as a AMC... my experience sid me that I can put a ST as a AMC and sometimes is better. I think that whenone moves a player only 1 line, theres no problem.
    But maybe can happen something different like, MC as a DMC do more fouls, or maybe exists a side in the programming of a player that makes it worst/better in some places and is programmed to have a high penalty in a wrong position.
    That's my viewpoint.

no need to worry. putting players in another position only takes away a few points. some people even say they perform better. teaching another position is kind of expensive, especially for scouts, theyre slow trainers
    but why buy a scout with a position you wont use?
    khris and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

3 seasons ago i had a ML/AML playing in left MC he always got good ratings and scored 20 goals plus a few assists do not remember how many.
    Just try it and see what happens.
    I have a triple role AML/AMC/ST that plays awful as AMC.
    khris likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

If you bought him from the scout list, it is unlikely that he will be able to train the new position quickly.

Have you tried him as an AMC? Is he effective? Give it a go for 3-4 games, esp against weaker opponents. If he cant perform against weaker opponents then there is no use using him as an AMC when he is best used on the left side.

Sometimes, if he performs as an AMC, then there is no need to even train him in a new pos. Just stick him in there.

Like some have said, some ST perform better as an AMC. They usually score a lot more in a deeper role.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Thx for reply's. I put him yesterday on AMC with formation 4-1-2-1-2 narrow and i lost 1-5. So i think that was not good idea..

Quote Originally Posted by FakiniZg View Post
    Thx for reply's. I put him yesterday on AMC with formation 4-1-2-1-2 narrow and i lost 1-5. So i think that was not good idea..
    Depends on the opposition quality & what was his final rating? If it was a 7 then you can try again.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Last statistics of this player is this : 77797, he have 6 * and quality is 87

Looks like he is doing alright as an AMC for now....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Rookie
    If the player is in wrong position, the player will have a warning sign but the list is not shown. It means the player is not in the position. Example: If the player position is MC, MR. You put the player into the ST position, the player will have a warning sign.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast