Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Need help about arrows.

Need help about arrows.

Hi guys,
    I can't understand the functions of blue/red arrows. Please anybody help me. If I'll use blue for midfielders then the players to go more in attack or in defense ? I can't understand because when i use blue arrows for defenders, they scored better than striker.

Playing arrows basicaly means how you want you player to play - red arows means he will focus on going forward, blue he will go back. How much effect they really have no one can be totaly sure.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Yep, the way I think of them is:

Mentality is a way of giving your whole team instructions to attack or defend or do what comes naturally.

Arrows takes this to an individual player level. Red arrow motivates the player to get forward quicker/more eagerly when the team attacks. Blue arrows makes the player do similar except defensively....to get back quicker when defending. These extra motivations cause players to lose a bit more condition than if they wre left to their own devices.

A red arrowed player will still defend when the team defends as he normally would but might be further forward when opposition breaks so not as well positioned. Similarly a blue arrowed player will still attack.

Some people think its helpful to think of an arrowed player as being more advanced or withdrawn as if you have moved their position forward - I don't really subscribe to that but it might be true: I think its more he'll try to get more advanced or withdrawn quicker than he otherwise would have.

So, u set Team mentality in Orders and tweak individual players with arrows. IMO. And I'm still new so what do I know.

Only Devs can answer that one, but i am not sure If even them know the answer!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yep, the way I think of them is:

Mentality is a way of giving your whole team instructions to attack or defend or do what comes naturally.

Arrows takes this to an individual player level. Red arrow motivates the player to get forward quicker/more eagerly when the team attacks. Blue arrows makes the player do similar except defensively....to get back quicker when defending. These extra motivations cause players to lose a bit more condition than if they wre left to their own devices.

A red arrowed player will still defend when the team defends as he normally would but might be further forward when opposition breaks so not as well positioned. Similarly a blue arrowed player will still attack.

Some people think its helpful to think of an arrowed player as being more advanced or withdrawn as if you have moved their position forward - I don't really subscribe to that but it might be true: I think its more he'll try to get more advanced or withdrawn quicker than he otherwise would have.

So, u set Team mentality in Orders and tweak individual players with arrows. IMO. And I'm still new so what do I know.
    Maybe you are new,but arrows do exactly that. Red player still defends but when defending he is 1 square up blue when attacking he stays in his position (he stays in the back)

hi guys
    Today .,what happen my token
    so..yesterday i have 78 token but when i login game today my token reduse from 78 to 35.
    Please help me thank.

Quote Originally Posted by Su Sak View Post
    hi guys
    Today .,what happen my token
    so..yesterday i have 78 token but when i login game today my token reduse from 78 to 35.
    Please help me thank.
    Contact Nordeus Support
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Maybe you are new,but arrows do exactly that. Red player still defends but when defending he is 1 square up blue when attacking he stays in his position (he stays in the back)
    I've been thinking it changes the average position more than anything. I feel it's like halfway to the next box. A red arrow on DMC should play the same as a blue arrow on MC?

I follow these rules:
    1. Never use more than 4 arrows total.
    2. Don't use a blue defense arrow on the defensive line (I also play attacking 90% of the time...).
    3. Don't use a red forward arrow on the striker line.
    4. Don't use an arrow that points to a filled space (IE, using a red arrow on a DMC when there's a MC in front of him).

Would like to believe this rule set has helped me more than hurt me
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think it moves the player to the adjacent position the arrow points to, in the backline's case, wouldn't a blue arrow mean he is on the other side of the field? Same for ST with a red arrow, they try to defend.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The more playing around with arrows I do the less I want to use them without great thought and reason. I have no evidence (who does) but I find arrows can break a teams prospects as much as it can boost them. I use them as an extra tweak. And I find I'm using them to do things not covered by other aspects of a set up eg leave attacking down the flanks wingers without arrows and instead arrowing a central midfield to support them.

Remember players are hardly ever in the positions you assign them at the start.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast