Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by lukap2210 View Post
    I don't get this... i played just as you writed to do , and only like 4 skill poens comes overall
    Player growth is individual and depends on more factors. I've had players with 21 years and good growth and with 18y and very slow growth.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not all players gain skill cones the same. If you have older player and high * players they are slow. Only a few are very fast at gaining, and even so there are ones that are not super trainers. The number of cones gained for each player also varies a little (Buffs did some good number work showing that)

T11_fan is a faster typist than I am.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All the players takes 4 or 5 skills everyday??? I think this is impossible... But I see this in your photos.... I try your method but I take only 1 skill/match and 8-9 players, not all my team...

I usually answer on questions, but now i have question
    Does players growth depends on pre-training/pre-match condition?
    I mean, will my player get more skill progress if he starts training with condition 95% than when he has 80%?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ...using those also in his english/scottish language and many times it’s difficult for me to understand.
    Hey Buff, this a multi-culti forum, more people like me aren't native speakers and this thread is for more for rookies.
    What is this “afaik” again
    I love you man … .
    As far as I know. (what I have learned to this point in time)

I try to keep in mind that posts I make might go through a translator and try to use proper syntax and spelling.

If you cannot understand the meaning of an English phrase or abbreviation please ask me what was meant if it makes no sense to you.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-10-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Paros View Post
    All the players takes 4 or 5 skills everyday??? I think this is impossible... But I see this in your photos.... I try your method but I take only 1 skill/match and 8-9 players, not all my team...
    No, of course. Older, cheaper and high quallity players grow slower. Eg. 30years old scout will need few days to get 1 skill point (without motm bonus or gifted sp)

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I mean, will my player get more skill progress if he starts training with condition 95% than when he has 80%?
    No. LOL

I was thinking that yea because read time ago that yea, but doing the countdown of Cocu, I saw that adding greens sometimes I won less % training in better condition, for example +31% hard training 30% with red condition, and +26% same training with 80% condiion so, really, after that, I belive that no.

Ok, thanks Khris. I usually train them only with condition 80%+ to decrease injury chances...

Ok, thanks Khris. I usually train them only with condition 80%+ to decrease injury chances...

Here maybe yea, that can be useful to prevent injuries (really I still without see any excel page that show really that we have +% of injurie with less condition... but I will think that is logic.... ...too for the other side... I train all players in red and sometimes during trainings have no injuries... so.... that will stay as one secret LOL)

I did a lot of training a couple of seasons ago and I couldn't find any significant effect of condition on training gains. But that doesn't mean there isn't one.

With fast trainers its hard enough to get enough data because, if they are playing too, they progress too fast - so its even harder to get enough comparable data for a range of start conditions .

Some have said they see better training between 60 and 80, others different - I think this depends on the amount of variability you get and when you stop recording.

Just plucking an extreme example out of my data I have an academy player that at 4* and at 90% condition achieved 175 gain at Hard Match Practice: at 58% starting condition he achieved 171 gain, Hard Match Practice.

Imo, the MV of players is predominately made up of value for Q, value for roles, value for SA and value for training rate and with high value fast training players the largest proportion of value is for training rate.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-10-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast