Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, check #124, this is a result after training all my team, in practice match. The list is short by the age of the players (from 18 y.o to 28 y.o.). The first 12 (the younger) , was in hard mod (3 bars), some of the older, in 2 bars and some none. Their condition and morale was +90% (some had 91%, some 98%).
    Neymar, the first of the list, was a nordgen I bought at day 3 of this season > 38Q/5* . Now he is 39Q, +21 unsigned skill points + "one-to-one" special ability I gave to him, meaning 15 sp(1Q) + 50 sp (for special ability) +21 unsigned sp =86 gained skill points.
    Starting from day 3 of this season till this morning - day 21 :

3 trainings in practice match/ 3 bars every day (- 2 trainings because of an injury)
    1 official game every day + very few friendlies
    + 4 extra skill points from MoM (Man of the Match).

Because now he is a 6* player (with those 21 unsigned skill points) his performance has drop and from 100-130 which had in this type of train, now he has 70-90 . Meaning less than 1 skill point/training .
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-11-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    I'll add it to your post - Players lose approximately 20% of training progress after they reach 5th star (maybe even 25%)...
    nikolgiorgos and t11_fan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I'll add it to your post - Players lose approximately 20% of training progress after they reach 5th star (maybe even 25%)...
    Yep, I agree Wolfie. 20-25% is what I see so I cautiously say 25%.

Training Log - Intensity = Hard

Baxter 15T Academy Player MV 37Q=7.3; 46Q=12.7; 47Q=13.5
    4* 47/96/140
    5* 36/75/116 - %age change from previous star = 78/78/83
    6* 29/58/89 - %age change from previous star = 79/77/76

Mackay 5* Market purchase MV 43Q=10.9; 46Q=12.9; 48Q=14.2
    5*45/71/115
    6* 28/60/88 - %age change from previous star = 69/80/77

Hutton 5* NordGen MV 45Q=10.2; 46Q=10.6; 47Q=11.4
    5* 38/79/117
    6* 28/59/87 - %age change from previous star = 74/75/74

McGrain 5* Market MV 44Q=10.6
    5* 35/76/120

Gemmill 5* NordGen MV 47Q=12.3
    6* 33/67/103

Too Cocu with 8* won apox +30% proggress in training match +30% hard.... (won 10/20/30 aprox. ... now with the 9* lost the 50%, and won aprox 15%...

so in hard training a 9* player like Cocu today won: 4/7/14.... near 5/10/15 we can say..

VIP
    You are spending too much time analyzing player's training. It's simple. There are, as you already know, two type of players: fast trainers from Youth academy (they cost 12-24T and 24T player is not necessarily faster trainer than 12T player) and "flops", free players from Youth academy. Fast trainers at age 18-21 usually have progression range at normal Stretching training up to 5th star (just double it for hard training): 18-28 / 16-26 / 14-24 / 12-22. At age 22-25 they get exactly the same range for Cardio training, and for Stretching they get half of it: 9-14 / 8-13 / 7-12 / 6-11.

So, it goes this way:
    The fastest trainer 4* - Stretching 18-28, Cardio 36-56, Practice match 54-84, Competition match (PM+C+S*2 - thats approximately 70% of training) 126-196.
    These ranges go up if its 3* player (19-29 / 38-58 / 57-87 / 133-203), and probably even more if it's 2* player.
    "Flops" at age 18-21 usually have half training range of fast trainers or same range of fast trainers at age 22-25.

P.S. Actually, the fastest "flop" players I've ever seen have range as 2*: 12-18 / 24-36 / 36-54. It's more narrow range than half range of fast trainers (more like, the highest value is 50% more of the lowest value). And I also have a 4* "flop" I bought, and his range is 6-9 / 12-18 / 18-27.

So, all you have to do is to find out the lowest player's value for training and add 10/20/30 if he is fast trainer or 50% if he is "flop" to get the highest training value.
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 10-11-2014 at 02:40 PM.
    t11_fan and nikolgiorgos like this.

Thanks Steppenwolf, that is what I wanted to read.
    Steppenwolf likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Thanks Steppenwolf, that is what I wanted to read.
    You are welcome

So, all you have to do is to find out the lowest player's value for training and add 10/20/30 if he is fast trainer or 50% if he is "flop" to get the highest training value.
    nice post Step.
    Actually I started this thread with the subject - how to detect fast trainers (for new players, in low levels). Of course one thing bring the other and it became more general about training.

LV4 p20 day 21 “Change ID - F.A.Q.”

Ok, this is Neymar we were talking about, bought day 3 of this season as Bardu, a nordgen player from Leaky F.C.

A Guide for fast trainers-bardu-won-2.jpg A Guide for fast trainers-neymar.jpg

F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) – in continuance from previous posts

Q: Hey Nik, You said that TR.F. is important criterion to choose a fast trainer. Bardu had Value 7,2M/140K =51,42 and now has 53,47. Why now he doesn’t gain more in training ?
    A : If I will give him those 21 unsigned skill points (+ from the next days), his Value will increase more , but this is not the original Train Factor anymore.

Q: So, as he is gaining skill points, his raise in training will be dropping …
    A: Yes, until the next season, when he ‘ll become 5* player again. His value ‘ll drop because he’s gonna loose a star but he ‘ll have raise in training because of that. In the middle/end of next season where he ‘ll become 6* or 7* , he ‘ll drop again.

Q: So, next season his Value ‘ll decrease, his Wage ‘ll stay the same (for the next 2 years) and his TR.F. also ‘ll decrease but it doesn’t matter because it’s not the origin anymore. Right ? When his wage gonna change ?
    A : Right.
    His wage is going to change if I ‘ll make a new contract with him and is gonna have an analogy with his Value at that moment. So if, after 2 more seasons I want to make a new contract with him and have many unsigned skill points, first I ‘ll make the contract and after that I will give the s.p. .
    If now I ‘ll decide to sell him and another manager buy him, the wage ‘ll be the same but if this manager has already 22 players and must sell one of them to sign a contract with Neymar, then his wage will increase in an analogy of the new value.

Q: So, if you don’t give him any s.p. and sign a new contract at the beginning of the new season ( where his Value ‘ll be lower) the new contract ‘ll be lower ?
    A : Probably yes, but I didn’t try it because I think it doesn’t make such difference and also you must pay a bonus.

Q: You gave a lot of money for him
    A: Yes, but I believe that it was better investment than buying 2 5* players 25 y.o. but you must have the sources to train him a lot.

Q: You gave him an SA “one-on-one” but his Value didn’t increase because of that …
    A: Yes, but if I ‘ll decide to sell him tomorrow, Sunday evening there will be a bidding war and his price gonna be over his Market Value.

Q: If you decided to sell him would you give him those 21 s.p. so become 6* and get more money or would you prefer to sell him as a 5*, Q9 ?
    A: Ok, almost everybody in this forum says to buy players 5* with Q4 or Q9. Sometimes I think that it has no point. If I sold him as 5*, managers of my lv (4) could also participate in the auction and offer much money (and tokens for Nordeus). But if I was a lv5 manager, it would be better for me to buy this exact player (a bit more expensive) without a bidding war.
    In low levels isn’t hard to sell 6* players even in the end of the season if those players aren’t very old and have good skills and statistics.

Q: I ‘ve read in the forum that SA like “one-on-one” aren’t very useful and more members saying that they prefer to sign those 50 s.p. to skills.
    A: In generals I don’t disagree but I did it more to take this burden of 50 s.p. so he could train faster again, because with those 71 total s.p. he would be almost 7* and the training would have less efficiency.

Q: So, those unsigned 21 s.p. affect players performance in matches and in training ?
    A: In training yes, in matches I ‘ve read post that saying the player has a performance like a 6* (or 7* if having more sp) player but I don’t know how it’s happening if not give those s.p. to specific skills.

Q: So, why don’t you sign those s.p. ? (in Attack of course)
    A: I’m keeping them with the small possibility I could “cheat” the training program and not to attract the attention of my rival opponents with many red star players.
    Of course I'll give those sp in attack because a nordgen has too balanced skills (not so good).

Q: So, when you’re gonna sign them ?
    A: Maybe before my final in Champion League.

Q: I can see that Neymar has very good performance and many goals so far but I ‘ve read about, don’t expect much from 18 y.o. players in their first season. How’s that ?
    A: Well, it’s a bit of luck. You can detect if a player is fast trainer but you can’t be sure about his performance in matches. Also Neymar added in a very good team. If he was playing in a team with medium players or wrong formations maybe he would have lower rates.

Q: You must spend no less than 100 green packs just for him. Where did you find them ?
    A: Yes I did but this subject has nothing to do with this thread. Check the forum or the internet for that.
    But yes, to develop a fast trainer you 'll need extra packs (or extra season - tanking).

Q: Why you changed his name ? (spending 1 Token for that).
    A: I changed his name to have better performance in the matches and causing fear to the opponents . – No, just joking. It’s a tribute to one of my favorite players from Brazil (no fence for Romanian players – I admire Georghe Haji ) .
    I ‘m gonna have this player for next 3-5 seasons so I thought 1 T isn’t much. Also I spend very few T to get him If I compare it with 10 T I spend in lv2, for a player 7 years older.

Q: Hey, I noticed the jersey from his previous team is similar with your team !
    A: Yes .
    Ok, I promised my players that I ‘ll buy them premium jerseys when the team ‘ll won the first tremble.

End for now

Please if you want to ask something, don’t past that huge post. Just copy/paste the phrase you want.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-22-2016 at 07:30 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

For me training one-on-one SA is waste of skill points, You could train FK or corner SA instead, they proved to be more useful for me.

Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast