Page 16 of 106 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LV5 p25 day 28
    4 more nordgens, 3 are 1st class and the other is 2nd class (7 Millions) but has good positions and special ability.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Guide for fast trainers-4-good-nordgens.jpg  
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LV5 p26 day 28 "Raise in friendly games - Mourinho"

Last day of the season, when things are more relax, I use to play a friendly game with Mourinho. I lost again 1-2 (he was cheating, he saved a double corner ).

Here are the results of the friendly with Mourinho and a friendly with an easy team .As you can see it’s about the same. You don’t get extra raise if you play with a strong opponent than a weak. Only some practice for a specific formation if want to try but maybe you ‘ll loose the blue pack for winning.

A Guide for fast trainers-2-friendlies.jpg

Lv6 p27 day 8 “Promising 1st day but with no results”

Hi again my friends, from lv6 now. New season and the first day I found many young players. Few of them was really good, 1st class nordgens but unfortunately there was a guy, token loaded, who ‘s buying everything good and expensive (he is a treble hunter).

Those 4 are players I wanted to buy but it was impossible. Tried to get one of the two ST but he got them both.

A Guide for fast trainers-nord-1-day.jpg

Those are 4 more good nordgens with high prices. Interesting case – an expensive nordgen in negotiation list.
    As you can see now the values are round 13M and the wages are much higher, between 330 – 370 K.

A Guide for fast trainers-nord-2-2.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-03-2014 at 03:30 PM.

lv6 p28 day 16 “New kids in town”
    This season I ‘ve bought 3 players so far – fast trainers of course and they ‘re doing all right.
    One is 1st class nordgen and the other two 2nd class.
    A DC who learned sa “Defensive wall”, one of the best sa. In my MC started giving sa “dribbler” . Let’s try this sa – first time.
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-players-16day.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-11-24-didi-nordg.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-adriano-st.jpgA Guide for fast trainers-alex-dc.jpg

Of course I ‘ve change the names to Brazilian players

ps : by the way, here you can see a bug is hapenning this season. Didi, the MC, when I bought him had the wage of 320 K. Adding the sp, the program raised his wage to 380 K (it was the moment I took the screenshot) but if you log in - out the wage return back to the normal
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-03-2014 at 03:31 PM.

lv6 p29 day 28 - Last day of the season, so what to do ?

Ok, another season comes in the end. It was succesfull for me, I won the double so what to do today ?
    A final training isn't so bad idea even if my players are now in high quality stars and the raise low. If you have the sources (green/red packs) and good trainers why not ?
    Let's see.

A Guide for fast trainers-last-day-training.jpg

of course we cannot compare it with the numbers of the first days but if it's a quite day let's go for training.

A Guide for fast trainers-11-16-pt1.jpg

Another good idea is to play a friendly with Mourinho. We 'll not gain anything extra instead of playing with a friend, just a shot now that our team is in maximum quality.

ps : remember, not to tired your players much because even those tomorow it's a new season, the condition of the players continues from previous season.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-13-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Hi, I am beginner (lv2) and I have a question. Is this super fast trainer with TR like 409 or my calculations are wrong?

A Guide for fast trainers-super-talent.jpg

Hi Bellagrion, welcome to the t11 forum.
    I'd suggest you to read few existing threads and tutorials about game.
    Unwritten rule of experienced players is that there is no need for fast trainers (aka nordgens) on low levels.
    It is because for this value you can buy 3-4x 5* players on level 2. Also it would require a lot of time and resources to train your player up to 5* quallity which is actually pointless. That player is nordgen, but i'd suggest to sell him and buy older 5* players (up to 30 years old). Nordgens are useful on higher levels (mostly because of finances), but only 5* nordgens. Weaker require a lot of boosters and trainings to get them up on wanted quallity.
    Are you from Romania? There is also part of forum on Romanian language (if it is easier for you to communicate)

Rookie
    Can't agree more I have several account with Different levels (7-5-4-3) and from 11 players I have 2-5 fast players who I bought in several seasons the rest of the team consist of cheap slow trainers 5 stars usually they play for 2-3 season before they drop to three star by that time I replace them with new players you can't get 11 fast player in each season in every position you want
    t11_fan likes this.

I use nordgens only for GK, defenders and offensive minded players (AM and ST) just because they need one or 1-2 strong skills and that makes great difference. I'm now on league level 14, still using my GK which is now Q81 (4*) 24 years old, bought him few season ago when he was Q64 (5*). His defensive skill is 94 which is now scout level skill.
    On the other profile i'm using strong 3* ST because his attacking skill is on 5* level and physical on 4* level. He is now in 1st team, but if i buy 5* ST with much stronger att and phy skills, he will become substitute.

@Bellgarion , yes he is a fast trainer but remember ( I 'm saying somewere else) that TR factor VALUE/WAGE it's only an indicator to recognize a fast trainer, not the reason wich is a fast trainer so must be the original - the numbers that a player has when he 's coming in the game for first time, meaning that the player must be :
    - a nordgen
    - an academy player
    - a player from a first time created team (your's it's only sure).
    Why is that ? Because this player if you train him good, he 'll have some sp wich if you add them in his skills, his Value 'll change but his Wage not, so his numbers aren't the original anymore. If you sell him and another mgr buy him, the numbers maybe gonna be V1,5M'/W 3,2K but as you can see they aren't the original anymore.
    So it's good to be able to recognize from where a young players is coming and remember to keep records.
    If you just buy this player, I can say that his numbers aren't the originals. You bought him probably from some other (human) player because usually the numbers of the nordgens or academy players are more equals - for examble Def 18,5 Att.19,5 M&P 19.
    About this player, maybe you 'll see excelent gainings like +150 in practice/3 bars or in some games. one problem is that he is only 3* so as my friends above saying, with this money you can buy 2-3 veteran 5* players

Page 16 of 106 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast