Page 21 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Also may I ask how do you use green packs and if you do how many daily?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What is the average Gain for each training and for 2 bars and 3 bars ? Because i want to know if my players are fast trainers
    it depending from the stars/quality of the player. As you can see, there is a range in trainings but if you have a 5* player with an avg +100 in 3 bars/practice he is fast trainer. If he has +80, he is a descent trainer - means that if he is playing good, it's worthy to spend greens to improve his quality and keep him for many seasons.
    Check this thread also, it's from a friend of the forum and it gives the numbers more analytic
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...culations.html
    I don't train in 2 bars, only if I have to synchronize the condition of my players for a match I have to give in few hours.

Also may I ask how do you use green packs
    I don't understand what you ask ...

how many daily?
    I don't do the training with the same frequency every day. The first days of the season I do more, the late days less. Also in weekends more because I have more free time. I can say that I use about 300-400 greens every season ?
    About 100 from the game and the rest farming/buying .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

There is no limit on spending greens. Few seasons ago I used to spend over 100 packs per day and managed to get few 7* in short time. Problem isn't how many packs are you going to spend, probel is that you can't knonw if your player will be in good form or not. Unless you don't have super strong subs, how to substitute/replace 7-9* player which isn't in form? Would you sell that player (who costed you at least 100 packs)? I hope I've managed to explain it...
    Ex top eleven player

Is that 100% from all 3 ?

Is that 100% from all 3 ?
    it's +100 avg for practice. Meaning : when you buy a fast trainer, you give him few trainings (3 bars/practice).
    If the first or the second are below 100, like a +80, +85 don't get disappointed. Give 5-6 trainings and if you see
    +85, +100, +95, +120, +115, + 90, + 125 ,then it's ok.

Hey, hi t11_fan, happy to see you again
    Well, you 're absolutely right. This thing it's very frustrated.
    Here we have two cases.
    If you buy a fast trainer, try to test him in 4-5 games to see his performance. If he starts he 5-6-4-5-6 sell him.
    (I know, too bad )
    It's a bad program or it doesn't fit in your team and the chances that he 'll perform better with raising his quality, are very few.
    If a fast trainer was playing good but have a bad form for few games then there is a hope.
    All above it's from personal experience and style of playing and always there are exceptions.

Also, every season is not the same for training but farming too.
    The season at Christmas period I 've done a good farming. About 150 T and over 500 boosters.
    I also bought a good offer from Nordeus, with many T and boosters, with the half price.
    That was good because after Christmas, the period was very dry of farming.

If only some other scouts had form like him.
    Ex top eleven player

Famous
    just a quick question! Every time if i see a brutally expensive player on transfer list i dont dare to bid to him because im afraid of he is prolly not fast trainer... so my question is: very expensive players are mandatory fast trainers or not?

Don't be afraid. 90% he is a fast trainer (age 18-21 y.o.) . If you want, you can sell him easily later, but he must have quality Q3/4 or Q8/9 .

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by kumek View Post
    Also may I ask how do you use green packs and if you do how many daily?
    I don't use None

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The way of playing, depending from your goals and the sources you can have (the min. from the game, buying, farming, downloading apps).
    If you can buy one season 5-6 fast trainers and the next season another 5-6, having 10 fast trainers, you can keep them at 6* for 5-6 seasons -2 contracts. From 18-20 and 21-23. You can have more, but that means you need extra packs, so a solution is to buy one season some players, 5* veterans, old and cheap, and maybe sell them the next or in two seasons. Those players can use them in games or friendlies and don't train them.
    I have every season a team that starting from 5* and finishing at 6*. With this quality, many games of the season are easy. Almost half in my league, two with a weak team in my CH.L. group and depending what's gonna be in the cup. So, in those teams you can use the 5* veterans and keep the 6* fast trainers for training and maybe one game.
    Give green packs only to fast trainers to train and use the veterans for games and maybe some friendlies.
    Then, in CH.L. knock out rounds against high quality teams, use your higher q fast trainers adding some veterans who are in good form and removing some youngster who are not in form.

* you can't go for the three competitions because the Cup needs a specific method to win it.
    in your post you talk about how winning a cup requires a specific method to win it. I am interested to find out more about that because that is a competition I won only once in second season of playing when I also won my only triple crown.
    If you are reffering to a trick experienced managers use by having 3-4 players with one star in their squad I am familiar with that. If not, feel free to share your experience... :-)

Page 21 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast