Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Niko can I ask you a favor? I cannot quite understand how you best recognize if a player you bought actually was a fast trainer or not? I've tried to read what has been written but I don't quite grasp it, could you just break it down for me? (I definitely understand if you don't have the time for it)
    I wrote a mini-guide in a separate thread
    Check this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...film-noir.html
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Check this
    Thanks! I love the touch, just read the The Maltese falcon. If you haven't read them ready and like noir, I would recommend the Berlin trilogy by Philip Kerr!

p62 LV24 - Testing
    Level 24, 1st day of the season and let's see what we can get here.
    The market, early in the morning had some interesting fast trainers.
    A Guide for fast trainers-transfers-1.jpg

I bought a GK and 3 more players with 1T.
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-nordg-dc-dmc.jpg

When I saw Almassi with C-K sa, I thought this is a good case.
    But before round 1, there were already a bidding war about him
    Finally the guy with Arsenal emblem didn't participate in round 1 and I won the other guy by bidding in the last second of round 3.
    Goood
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-nordg-ml-aml-almasi.jpg

I used them in the Cup game.
    Using Issaka - AML - as AMR, maybe to give him this extra position.
    The first half was tragic. Starting with a 4-5-1 V, defense/counter/flanks, I was loosing 2-0
    Crazy ?
    A Guide for fast trainers-cup-game-1-1st-half.jpg

After the brake, I did a sub and switched to attack, high pressing, hard tackling, of side and scored 4 goals.
    A Guide for fast trainers-cup-game-1-2nd-half.jpg

Then I played a friendly game to have a better picture.
    A Guide for fast trainers-frindly-game.jpg

Gaining after the game (almost all had the same +50-55 )
    A Guide for fast trainers-friendly-gaining.jpg

And did some training to see their gaining.
    All are fast trainers (Gain, gain more )
    A Guide for fast trainers-training-1.jpg

but I didn't have empty position for Isaaka so I sold him as I wasn't impressed.
    as Almassi who won a 2nd MoM title in the 2nd leg of the Cup.
    It looks we have a gem here
    A Guide for fast trainers-cup-game-2.jpg

I 'm not sure yet about my GK.
    Only one save in three games.
    Let's wait a little more.
    League is starting tomorrow
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-23-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    Al Svanberg, Duncton and madflo19 like this.

p63 LV25
    No nordgen today
    This happening some times. It was good that I have some from previous season.
    So I bought some common players from the market.
    I used the old version to examine few things.
    Barasri, a new young ST I bought. As I got him from another manager and not a bot team, I suspected that he wasn't a fast trainer but probably a 0T academy player.
    Indeed, his numbers in training are terrible (a fast trainer in 3 bars, practice match has about +100 avg like those two player in the pic, Sahia and Isaaka, from previous season).
    Ok, no problem, I bought him because he had good stats at scoring. After he 'll get 144 q, I 'll give an extra position so the rest of his sp go there and be able to sell him at the end of the season as q 144 player (and not 6* 145-146 ).

Ronaldo, the star of the team, ex-nordgen super fast trainer, even if he is 25 y.o. , the 7th season in my team, still can get X2 or X3 than Barasri.
    A +65 is descent gaining for every 6* player.
    Adding some sp from the games and MoM titles, I 'll keep him for sure as a 6* player next season too.

Hulk , a nordgen I bought last season, also can do a good gaining of +85.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Guide for fast trainers-training-1.jpg   A Guide for fast trainers-new-st-barasi-2t.jpg   A Guide for fast trainers-ronaldo-d1.jpg   A Guide for fast trainers-hulk-d1.jpg  
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-18-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    Al Svanberg and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    Niko/Bunzo/Nash and Co.- I need your help!

A Guide for fast trainers-ungdomsspelare-ft.jpg

Is this kid a top notch fast trainer?

I recon its not worth getting him as opposed to getting a 99% FT 18 y/o of the market, but I have only seen one AMR or MR or DMR on the market the last three season, and one of my twin accounts snatched him up. I am looking to get a DMR with Shadow Striker Ability (ie also add MR/AMR to him), and often these kids are like DMC and DMR or MR and MC which mess with my plan.

IIRC, I have seen you explain how kids costing a certain amount of Tokens are fast trainers, but I don't remember the details. And I can't find the info again.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-20-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Dreamer
    I have started to use a benchmark to find out if a player is a fast trainer by adding a new position or Special Ability and run 6 Fast counter attack drills. If they are fast trainers, they shall get 1+ every 4th drill. My drills are level 4, so if anyone have lower they must calibrate. But it definitely works. The kid must be completely fresh, but if you buy like a 99% kid and just play him in a game or two and practice him so that he likes go to 101%, he will only get 1+ every 5-6th drill.

I don't want to gamble 24 tokens on the kid above without being almost certain.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-20-2016 at 08:40 AM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Check this
    Can't you do one for Academy Players, topic: Roberto Rossellini?

Is this kid a top notch fast trainer?
    yes , he is a fast trainer and he can get a +150 (3 bars/practice, from the old training system).
    But besides 24T you must give greens : +40 to add AMR, +40 to sa, +60 to make him 5* player, +70 to make him a good 6* player = about 200 greens.
    Will he be good ? I would bet he 'll be.
    But it's a lot of greens.

I have started to use a benchmark to find out if a player is a fast trainer by adding a new position or Special Ability and run 6 Fast counter attack drills. If they are fast trainers, they shall get 1+ every 4th drill.
    I 've wrote (here or in the other thread about new-old version training), about that test.
    Drills wich give condition loss of about -18, must give +1 to new role or sa.
    But one training isn't enough.
    Remember the ( progress) blue bar of the old version which is hidden now.
    Four training can give us some conclusion.
    Can't you do one for Academy Players, topic: Roberto Rossellini?
    hm, I was thinking "The Natural" with Roberd Redford, but I don't have many examples.
    I had only one academy player so far.
    Al Svanberg and LeManiaque like this.

Dreamer
    Nik- Thanks so much. I would jump on a 99% 18 y/o MR, have been looking for one quite some time. The development from 99% to 140% is budgeted.

But like you say, it's a lot of greens. 24 tokens=24 greens. From 71% to 99%, I don't know how fast it will go. 28%x15 abilities= 435 %. Can he avg maybe 4.35% per 15% condition loss session? Ouch that means it would cost 100 greens to get him to 99%. Hm sounds a bit high... Or? Probably loose at least 100 greens in relation to finding a 99% fast trainer.

I am thinking to do it once to experiment, if I do I will post the data here!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-20-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I don't know how fast it will go. 28%x15 abilities= 435 %. Can he avg maybe 4.35% per 15% condition loss session? Ouch that means it would cost 100 greens to get him to 99%. Hm sounds a bit high... Or?
    I've calculated on some fast trainers, and I get something like 24-26 ability increases for 100 condition loss.
    Now I don't have access to the best drills yet and you may find some better fast trainers than mine.
    So I would make the calculations with 30 increases for 100 condition loss

(as I said previously, I found that friendly game average a bit over the above 0.3 but the problem with them is they're more time consuming and the abilities that increase are more random as opposed to a training program where you know what abilities are increased. however for raising SA and extra positions, it's worth looking into)

So with the above, 4.5% per 15% condition loss, 28% = 97 rest packs
    We can conclude also that every % under 99% we buy our player requires 3.5 rest packs to gain
    Al Svanberg and LeManiaque like this.

Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast