Page 59 of 106 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Apprentice
    Nice! #579
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Woooooow, you are a hero!
    no but I like to be a mentor of Top Eleven heroes
    like this one, @Willyw
    He started the game few months ago, reading and asking questions like here in this guide
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-50.html

Willy did great and here he got the 2nd place in this contest, above me and many other great managers.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-scores.html

What an honor for a master to loose from his student
    Toxcatl and bendito like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Niko,

Below is my first year squad. Doesn;t appear to be any fast trainers. I'm first in my leauge and should promote but with that these guys are going to all lose stars with that promotion. So all i have been doing now is farming greens everyday, and using my subs to keep bonuses at 10%. I'm low on cash, i have upgraded the stadium once (1k seat capacity), youth is level 2, Training is level 1, Medical level 1, Parking level 1, and have not done Utilities yet.

1. Should I bother training any of my first team players I have now?
    2. With my money would it be even possible to get a fast trainer or 2 next season or would i just ride out these similar players, save $ and aim for season 3?
    3. Just curious on your overall opinion on how i should proceed from here.
    A Guide for fast trainers-vega-season1-lineup.jpg

I appreciate your time, and your guide is so informative. thanks again!

1) No, now at that time there is no reason to do extra power-training.
    Just do the daily training for the bonus.
    Set all your players for the six pack drills - easy and very easy from the three categories (ATT.-DEF- M&P), -6,75% condition loss and with 2 sets + the X2 vid you get the 4 X10% bonus.
    The train whoever has a full condition and free time (but not your 3* players)
    Only Ahmed, the DC-DMC is fast trainer and worthy of spending extra greens but not now.
    You are ok with your League so save your greens for next season.

2) You are sort of money so avoid to buy expensive but slow trainers (like your GK for example).
    Go for players like Jasson for example.
    Maybe you 'll be able to buy a fast trainer. Go for a lower q player, like 80%, spending less tokens.
    Also your first T academy player maybe is a ft.

3) I would sell all the 5*-6* players except those with the green V and the other 3* players you have (or buy some extra with 1T).
    Then you 'll have an easier draw next season at the beginning.
    Wait for 2-3 days to calm the things down and then go for low q cheap 5* players.

A Guide for fast trainers-players-sell.jpg
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1) No, now at that time there is no reason to do extra power-training.
    3) I would sell all the 5*-6* players except those with the green V and the other 3* players you have (or buy some extra with 1T).
    Then you 'll have an easier draw next season at the beginning.
    Wait for 2-3 days to calm the things down and then go for low q cheap 5* players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	players to sell.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	94299
    Thank you for you advice! I just want to clariffy. Should i sell the 5-6* player who you didn't check prior to this league ending or after this league ends? If I sell them now am I looking to replace them this season or am I selling them this season and waiting for next season to buy someone to replace them?

Is it worth it to sell them now and spend more tokens (even if it is just 1T)to find someone to replace them or is it best to do that next season?

Thanks!

You sell them the last day Vega.
    Nikolgiorgos means if you want buy 3* star player to lower your quality not to replace those you sell.
    The players that you will sell at the end of the season replace them when new season starts.
    If you want wait 2-3 days after new season beggins to buy players with less tokens
    cause the first 1-2 days there is a war on auctions.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

@ Rizla is correct

@stylez777 - Is it Savvas your player ?
    Well the table with the relation of max prices & fast trainers is a guarantee.
    Never had a fail according to this. At least for market players (I mean not from negotiations).
    Now, one problem the first levels players have, is that they don't have the same progress in training, the drills and their levels as the higher lv managers.
    For example I have finished my training levels (I 'm at in the final -91 lv now), so all my drills have the max lv, the golden globe.
    A world class drill gives better results than a 1st lv drill , with the one whistle.
    So this cause some less gaining in the beginning.

Now, one problem the first levels players have, is that they don't have the same progress in training, the drills and their levels as the higher lv managers.
    That's why anyone should level up Defensive drills, focusing on Goalkeeper Training. I mean, it is a good thing to unlock all the drills, of course, but GKT adds levels to any drill if you use GKT trick. Leveling up Goalkeeper training is like leveling up all the drills at the same time.
    Cedric likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    no but I like to be a mentor of Top Eleven heroes
    like this one, @Willyw
    He started the game few months ago, reading and asking questions like here in this guide
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-50.html

Willy did great and here he got the 2nd place in this contest, above me and many other great managers.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-scores.html

What an honor for a master to loose from his student
    The truth, it makes me want to cry when I see this event again ... I started beating everybody ... in the end I fell with the goals ... I made 178 goals !

But win the Triplet xD!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    You sell them the last day Vega.
    Nikolgiorgos means if you want buy 3* star player to lower your quality not to replace those you sell.
    The players that you will sell at the end of the season replace them when new season starts.
    If you want wait 2-3 days after new season beggins to buy players with less tokens
    cause the first 1-2 days there is a war on auctions.
    Thanks for that! I suppose the logic behind this is by lowering your quality before the new season you get a better placing / easier opponents in the next league?

Page 59 of 106 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast