Page 69 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    only value, read this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463
    I think that now only good choice is AMR or AML
    it's the first priority
    then you want 1-2 good defenders (one DC-DMC)
    then make a DMC-MC or MC-AMC, they are good for game coaching
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks a lot.

Can you tell me more about why it is important to add players new positions? Just to have easy option in formation changing or it is to improve them?

for switching positions and formations during the game

Okey, but it is not clear about quality, value and wage. On lvl 1 max wage for fast trainer is 20k? So if he is e.g. 25k wage he is not a fast trainer even with 2.80mln value? What about quality? Max is 24 so fast trainer has to have quality on lvl 24? It is not so clear as you see xd

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfranek View Post
    Okey, but it is not clear about quality, value and wage. On lvl 1 max wage for fast trainer is 20k? So if he is e.g. 25k wage he is not a fast trainer even with 2.80mln value? What about quality? Max is 24 so fast trainer has to have quality on lvl 24? It is not so clear as you see xd
    Wage and value are always linked, so you only need to look at one of them and most people look at value and ignore wage (by value I mean Market Value). Also, the link Niko posted only applies at the very start of the season. So, a high quality Level 1 FT will have a max Market value of $2.5 - $3.3 M on Day 1, but will gain in value over the season as his skills increase. So the chart Niko linked still helps during the season but you have to estimate how much quality, value and wage have increased as the season goes by. The best level 1 player on day 1 has 24 quality and is worth $3.5 M. By day 28 he may have 29 or 30 quality and be worth $6 or $7 M.

Tropicthunder the players you bye from auction are norgens so their stats value and wage
    does not increase over the season.
    From my experience wage does not matter, only value matters.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

yep
    I wrote it in the summary as simple as I could.
    Sorry if my English are not good enough to understand.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Tropicthunder the players you bye from auction are norgens so their stats value and wage
    does not increase over the season.
    From my experience wage does not matter, only value matters.
    I know that, wcfranek was talking about a player he currently has, not one he was looking to buy (or at least I thought he was). There won't be any players for sale in the auction at level 1 with $25 k wages but a player bought from auction will have his value increase over the season, and that's what I was referring to.

And I also said you can ignore wage and just look at value, so we agree there.

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Wage and value are always linked, so you only need to look at one of them and most people look at value and ignore wage (by value I mean Market Value). Also, the link Niko posted only applies at the very start of the season. So, a high quality Level 1 FT will have a max Market value of $2.5 - $3.3 M on Day 1, but will gain in value over the season as his skills increase. So the chart Niko linked still helps during the season but you have to estimate how much quality, value and wage have increased as the season goes by. The best level 1 player on day 1 has 24 quality and is worth $3.5 M. By day 28 he may have 29 or 30 quality and be worth $6 or $7 M.

Sorry, but you are not right. Wage and value are linked but not the same for every player. Below I post some prooves.

So who from them is fast trainer and why? There is NO link with wage, value or even quality of the player as you can see

A Guide for fast trainers-1.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-2.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-3.jpg
    A Guide for fast trainers-4.jpg

So who from them is fast trainer and why? There is NO link with wage, value or even quality of the player as you can see
    Last edited by wcfranek; 08-13-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Ok, sorry for double post, but I finally found player with high value.

A Guide for fast trainers-fast-trainer.jpg

Everything is ok, right? Value is above 2.5 mln, quality is 24 so maximum in Lvl 1 and wage is ok I think. I bought him and checked. He is getting like 3.5 skills per 18% training so he is not the greatest fast trainer. SA is like 120% 18% session to get +1. It is second class of fast trainers I think. Should I keep him or sell and search for another?
    Last edited by wcfranek; 08-13-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Page 69 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast