Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Hey Adam, that's great question and im sure not many have the knowledge about the game to give you a corect answer.
    In general Man to man gets you higher tackle number and that's good most of the times.
    Stopping their attack right away.. this would make your defense better but also make players lose more condition.
    However against stronger teams i would be careful.. since instead of tackle this could generate more fouls.. and that's dangerouse.
    Going zonal is safer, going Man to man is risky.

If you've got players in the right position to cover opponent's attack then go with Man to man
    for example: He is playing 4-4-2 Diamond (dmc mc mc amc) and you've got 4-5-1 V style, you could use Man to man and put blue arrow on DC DC and DMC to cover his attackers better.

p.s:I'm at work right now so i can't come up with more examples and explaining but i'll do that in few hours
    I'll check the top formations and try to explain every setting and the reason why it should be set this way.
    Good stuff man, thanks. There also was a bump today on the man marking vs. zonal marking thread which was helpful as well.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post373496

Thanks!!

Very informative thread, now i'll be able to understand these formations more clearly. Contrary to this i want to hear your thoughts on 4-2-3-1. DL-DC-DC-DR MC-MC -AML-AMC-AMR ST

Quote Originally Posted by moaz6629 View Post
    Very informative thread, now i'll be able to understand these formations more clearly. Contrary to this i want to hear your thoughts on 4-2-3-1. DL-DC-DC-DR MC-MC -AML-AMC-AMR ST
    This would defenetlly be an attacking formation with red arrows on AML/AMC/AMR and 2 blue arrows on central Defenders
    GK DL DC DC DR MC MC AML AMC AMR ST

I personally use this sometimes when i have to score, simply sub my DMC with an AMC and my defensive 4-5-1V style goes attacking 4-2-3-1 This formation is almost equal to the 4-2-2-2 attacking but some settings would be different.

Team Mentality: Attacking
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Force Counter-Attacks: No
    Pressing Style: High (Whole pitch)
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Passing Style: Short (Sometimes you could use mixed but i prefer short as MC AMC and ST are in close to eachother.
    Marking Style: Zonal

One last thing.. use this formation in a safe way.Would work good against weak opponents as it's very attacking but may go wrong against some stronger teams. Goodluck
    moaz6629 likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Please help me with orders and tactics . My team 3-1-4-1-1. I play home, and my team and his team are same quality.
    Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-capture.jpg
    "Talent wins games , but teamwork and intelligence wins championships "

Nice thing,,, Thanx a lot
    BeckStar likes this.

masters how to beat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any formation could beat another.. as we said many times, there's no best formation and i personally would never sugest to play counter formation based on what you opponent is playing.. I would sugest you to make a formation and stick to it untill it works- don't change anything if it's winning..
    Let other teams addapt to your style and don't play it the other way around, that's why i called this "top 10 formations" and not "top 10 counter formations"
    Anyhow.. if you can rotate your team however you like without losing any of your good performing players.. hardly impossible to achieve as there's always some players that perform better than others.. use 4-1-4-1 Defensive, it's the 2nd listed formation on 1st page..

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Florin Ursu View Post
    Please help me with orders and tactics . My team 3-1-4-1-1. I play home, and my team and his team are same quality.
    I've used this and would go like this

Normal
    Low
    Mixed passing and mixed focus
    counterattacks on
    normal tackling
    offside trap on
    zonal
    Basically you are trying to dominate your opponent's midfield and counter his counter attacks this formation is good vs 4231 and 4321

you can also run man to man with high focus if he switches to a short passing defensive formation such as 352flat
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 11-17-2015 at 03:19 AM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    We were talking about 3-2-3-2 as DR DC DL DMC DMC ML MC MR ST ST.. this would be Normal with mixed focus and mixed passing
    zonal defense with counters on.
    blue arrows on DMC-DMC and reds on ML MR
    Switching to attacking you would have to sub 1 DMC with an AMC(red arrow) mixed or short passing would work good there.
    DR DC DL DMC ML MC MR AMC ST ST..

The 3-2-3-2 that you probabbly meant is DC DC DC DML DMR MC MC MC ST ST ? That would be a defensive thru the middle with short passing and and zonal marking, force counter attacks on.
    P.S: Those are more complex formations to understand and i wouldnt suggest you to use them in the begining.
    Simply go with 4-4-2/4-5-1Vstyle or a 4-1-2-1-2 Diamond.
    Hé BeckStar,

Last season was great in the 3-2-3-2 with 2 DMC and normal play. I played like this almost all season like you explained. Won the competition AND the cup. So great season. BUT now the New season i already lost one competition match and one champions league match. I Just bought like 3 players to get the team in a better star quality. How Come i suddenly lose 2 matches in 2 days, while last season i Just lost 2 matches in a whole season. What do i have to Change?

Rookie
    Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-uploadfromtaptalk1447849195776.jpg hey I use this formation with tactic attacking mix pass mix zonal half own normal tackle counter on and offside of I won the first leugeu match with 0-6 maybe just lucky I Dont know

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast