Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Guide for Playing like a pro.

I just shared tips not asked players to copy my style.
    Anyways problem is that you guys cant accept miracles.
    I have defeated top teams every time mostly so that means that was luck.
    My opponeny used 3 dc and I counter attacked his flanks with hard defending and I won.
    If that team was weak then it was my effort and if that team was strong that means I was lucky lol
    That team used 3 defenders and lost due to it.

So think before speaking.
    At last Be cool and friendly never troll or make my fun.
    I lose temper very fast so keep that in mind.
    Anyways I am working on controlling myself thats why I havnt turned angry upon anyone.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    According to your theory, this guy is a master of the game because he beat me and not a failure of the engine or something like that.
    No wonder you lost... you just bought a cheep copy of the original Oliver Kahn.
    Arion likes this.

It is bound that there will be differences between what each users thinks works in this game. There is too much nonsense in this game in terms of football logic. The game itself is at fault because it misleads the managers.

How can some users win matches with order combinations like (high pressing and force counter attacks) when clearly high pressing and force counter-attacks should be antagonistic to each other? How come a weaker team having players at poor condition can win against a stronger team with players against good condition? How come many counter tactics that would work in real life fail in this game? Instead of focusing on improving this part of the game, Nordeus focus on introducing new things that seem to bring more problems.

It can be said that this game is a 'disgrace' or an 'insult' to real football management and tactics.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-03-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    Abhinavsharma and magicafe like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Khris here is a real pro as he is in the ΤΕ payroll
    LOL

yeah, since I joined the forum many people had the idea that I work for Nordeus... I will send a curriculum vitae finally xD

Interesting post indeed, i sugest to move it to Tutorials and Guides b4 it gets lost. Some people may find it helpful

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Yes move it to guide and tutorials.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    It will be more at its much deserved place in the bin. Carry on, pro player, make us laugh !!

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    It will be more at its much deserved place in the bin. Carry on, pro player, make us laugh !!
    Thanks....It will be great to share this to nordues.
    This all happened due to mod they created base for other users to post like this.Rubbish one guys.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I've seen somebody shared this so I assume this was the reason you haven't wanted to share it with us.

This pictures says a lot about the difference of getting a good result and getting a good season all together.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I've seen somebody shared this so I assume this was the reason you haven't wanted to share it with us.

This pictures says a lot about the difference of getting a good result and getting a good season all together.
    That was very old pic.Just when I didn't played top eleven for 1 year.Did you see thishttp://forum.topeleven.com/team-showcase/41464-my-teams-improvement-after-being-inactive-11-months.html.

It was my fault that I shared that pic.Now you see the diff bw that time.So that post was pointed out by many haters.
    So if you wana hate me then I am quite.
    Do you think that stats were made when I played top eleven??
    Actually I havnt played top eleven after season 7 and after than I dont know who managed my club.
    See it and relax http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...11-months.html
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 06-11-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast