Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: The Academy of Khris

The Academy of Khris

Your team don't work?
    You have an amount of fused stars?
    And want you a manager as 2nd coach helping you to bring the team to the good way?

Just come here, show a pic of your team and team stats page with the goals/assistances/MoM of all team, and explain a little bit about your situation.

Khris will try to see the situation of your team, like if it's a own team, and will suggest you what to do.

-TIPS-
    Ok I edit*** and will change the sense of this post, to do a guide divided in 3 sections that will be:

1-Preparation: season start and before the match
    2-During the match
    3-What to do if my team don't work

1-Preparation: season start and before the match
    Last edited by khris; 06-20-2016 at 12:08 AM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    still working
    The Academy of Khris-koiliakoi.jpg
    khris and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    still working
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koiliakoi.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	68507
    :')

well, this is the spirit xD

Hi khris, I'm interested in getting a hand if you will.
    I'm currently in a lvl 1 league playing with (against) 8 friends (we did it on purpose, to make our league haha) and is really demanding.
    I'm doing pretty well on my own (currently I'm 3rd 8 points away from n°1, and I have mostly easy matches left, at least compared to the ones left for the first two), have red lots of forum posts but I have a couple doubts.
    Now I'm rather short on time (probably short throughout the weekend) but I will give you all the info needed when I can (and after reading some more on my own).
    Even if I fail to win this season we'll probably play at least a couple more so maybe you are interested.

Pd: Hablo castellano jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Sandoval Francella View Post
    Hi khris, I'm interested in getting a hand if you will.
    I'm currently in a lvl 1 league playing with (against) 8 friends (we did it on purpose, to make our league haha) and is really demanding.
    I'm doing pretty well on my own (currently I'm 3rd 8 points away from n°1, and I have mostly easy matches left, at least compared to the ones left for the first two), have red lots of forum posts but I have a couple doubts.
    Now I'm rather short on time (probably short throughout the weekend) but I will give you all the info needed when I can (and after reading some more on my own).
    Even if I fail to win this season we'll probably play at least a couple more so maybe you are interested.

Pd: Hablo castellano jajaja
    Hmmm... I will start editing the post and doing a tutorial with some things I've wrote in the Spanish section and I will add new parts... I was thinking in help directly some managers who ask for help since time ago, but always the same, now is summer and I prefeer disconnect a little bit :P

Of course I can give my opinion and try to help to anyone who asks, simply adding a pic of the team and the page of team stats where are all the numbers in terms of goals, assistances and MoM