Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Training a Special Ability or New Position

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    How do you know if he´s any good ?
    Did you buy him from AC unfortunate or FC Great
    Haha yeah, maybe we should take this to the FT thread, but I have seriously wondered about this. Like buying a player from Godly FC seems a bit better than Unfortunate FC like you say.

Dreamer
    Re the topic Nil responded too, I definitely agree.

I am a sinner with this, bad patiance, but instead of training all kids to red every day it's just a lot better and smarter to maybe -- only -- fast train ONE kid every other day. Save up 70 Rests and then pick a kid and work him to the ground, and let him rest 24+ hours.

Famous
    ^^
    But are you sure there isn't a synergistic effect in training [synergistic means more effective together than alone]?

If I knew that players in older versions were power training individual players, it would be very easy to reduce that effectiveness, brining more packs and tokens back to Nordeus.

Al needs a head-scratcher every day. [idiomatic for a difficult puzzle or scenario]
    Al Svanberg likes this.

No
    I use the old version to power train single players there is no " synergistic" effect
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    44 green packs or 196 Fast Counter Attack practices for the Fast Trainer Al picked up, you can see that everything isn't quite equal from kid to kid. Took 10 more practices and 2 more green packs for this kid.

Dreamer
    New record, 34 green packs or 149 Fast Counter Attack practices for a 4 star youth academy player I picked up. Very impressive.

How many rest or green need to gave a star without playing the game, like 4* to 5* or 5* to 6*, 18 or 20 yo FT player.

Ps: using world class drill
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Rookie

Adding a new position or ability to a player

I am just wanter, at the process of a player geting a extra possition or ability, Does the player gets level up also?? or the skill points are simply going to the ability or to new possition?

The skill points simply go to the new position/ability.You can stop the process after you started.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    How many rest or green need to gave a star without playing the game, like 4* to 5* or 5* to 6*, 18 or 20 yo FT player.

Ps: using world class drill
    I have to run, I am building a spread sheet on this and will give the info I have as of today when I get an opening later.
    LeManiaque and ibangali like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast