Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Training Guide for every player.!!

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I'm trying to give him more crossing point but he gaining more "creativity" from "FCA" drill or "heading" from "Wing Play" or "SPD" or "DC" drills.
    You really need to use ITP, mate ::) Yeah, I remember that you don't have Excel, but it will solve your problem.

Training Guide for every player.!!-capture.png

Look at this, 26% will go to the Crossing. It's going to level up faster than any other skill. If you do a training like this and it doesn't help, like it's always Heading or Finishing, or Shooting, but rarely Crossing, then I'd say you should start to write the results down, and after 15-20 training sessions you'll be able to compare results. I bet Crossing will get more.

Can you install Open Office at least? I can try to port ITP from Excel there. I'm not sure about the result though.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-24-2016 at 08:05 AM.
    ibangali and maltygos like this.
    It wasn't our day.

[...]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-24-2016 at 08:04 AM. Reason: accident
    It wasn't our day.

You really need to use ITP, mate : Yeah, I remember that you don't have Excel, but it will solve your problem.
    @Toxcatl, unfortunately I don't have MS-Office, I never use open office but I'll try as you said

still I use your ITP on google excel but I can use only "drills_lvl" and "drills_xp" rest I do manually. Unfortunately I can't manage time to tally all my work but you can see my players screenshot, he gain way too many points on heading and creativity, crossing point were more less before but I bring it close to creativity points and my plan to make that crossing point higher than creativity point before he reach 6*. Todays cup match I had 6 FK, he score one and miss 5 FK

btw, my training lvl is 60, all my attack drills are world class, some deff also world class, so mostly I use those world class drill and not using any green pack, everyday burning his 48 fat .

Training Guide for every player.!!-excel-tp.jpg

Training Guide for every player.!!-amc-aml-st.jpg

Thanks

You are using an old version, there is an error in Hurdle jumps.
    Also, the penalty isn't 33%, as I thought, it's 25%. Thanks to All who found out. I'm gonna fix this today.
    It wasn't our day.

Hi all,

I have a problem how to use the individual training (ecxel). For example one of my players need cross and finish. For this, the best option (using the excel values for each drills) is fast c-attack. I make 2 training sessions with 6fast c-attack on each session. But after this, player atributes (cross and finish) are the same....! But surprise...other skills up...not cross and finish! why? Wich driils i need to use for coss and finish skills?

10x

PS: individual training with fast c-attacks, fast c-attacks, schooting tech, schooting tech, sprint sprint (-23%) and result...
    1% shoot, 1% speed, 1% str, 1% pass and 1% fitn...no finish, no dribl ...?!
    Last edited by mike_is; 05-05-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_is View Post
    Hi all,

I have a problem how to use the individual training (ecxel). For example one of my players need cross and finish. For this, the best option (using the excel values for each drills) is fast c-attack. I make 2 training sessions with 6fast c-attack on each session. But after this, player atributes (cross and finish) are the same....! But surprise...other skills up...not cross and finish! why? Wich driils i need to use for coss and finish skills?

10x

PS: individual training with fast c-attacks, fast c-attacks, schooting tech, schooting tech, sprint sprint (-23%) and result...
    1% shoot, 1% speed, 1% str, 1% pass and 1% fitn...no finish, no dribl ...?!
    Can you post a screenshot of players skills, age and position.
    Fast Counters help in gaining crossing and finishing for sure.
    My strikers have, unfortunately, gained high crossing skills due to that.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of players skills, age and position.
    Fast Counters help in gaining crossing and finishing for sure.
    My strikers have, unfortunately, gained high crossing skills due to that.
    Training Guide for every player.!!-moreira.jpg

Dreamer
    Mc...dc...dmc
    Crossing and finishing are grey skills.
    They will increase slow compared to the white skills.
    That's why you are not able to increase crossing n finishing for this player as fast as the other skills.
    Btw...why do u want high crossing and finishing​ for a DC..dmc???

...hmmm...but for 1 more player star not grey skills must to increase on training sessions?

Famous
    The player stars , and the calitate number are for total skill points, both"grey" and "white".

Grey skills gain slower than white, and which skills are grey/white is by player position.

When you train, the skills for that exercise increase, but you sometimes only get a small part of a skill point. When you get 1 total, you see "+1 skill". If you don't, then it's just not "full" yet, like a bucket. It fills up, +1, then starts again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12