Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to play Guardiola style?

Addicted
    This was helpful. But than how is with counter attacks? if you play with it, you should, in theory, have less possession than enemy, isn't it? Or it has nothing to do with possession bar in this game (because i have not seen a different).
    Man to man marking - in what situations is wise to use it? it has never boost my defense as it write in tip but contrary. What i read here - man to man when your defense is stronger than opponents attackers and/or when you can mark all opponent players. But that's not true in my opinion, its never work that way. There should be something else, concrete situations when to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    This was helpful. But than how is with counter attacks? if you play with it, you should, in theory, have less possession than enemy, isn't it? Or it has nothing to do with possession bar in this game (because i have not seen a different).
    Man to man marking - in what situations is wise to use it? it has never boost my defense as it write in tip but contrary. What i read here - man to man when your defense is stronger than opponents attackers and/or when you can mark all opponent players. But that's not true in my opinion, its never work that way. There should be something else, concrete situations when to use it.
    Just think ine one thing that is obvious in the simulations:
    -defensive mentality, doens't mean you do not attack, just change the line of pressure and you start the attack movements from your field, the simulator can give the 90% of the possession attack attempts to you even playing with defensive mentality.

-Same with attacking mentality, this don't means that you "do not defend"

All the scanarios, are simply variables, maybe for some amount of reasons the way to have the control VS a team usinf Very defensive, is to use very defensive too, because the game will advance the oppo players lines more to your field and you will create space between his advanced defense (that plays in very defensive vs your very defensive, remember) that for some reason, in this case will fail, giving you the advantadge for some reason.

So, basically, all is to try.

In 2015- september- Nordeus added 2 bonuses to the game, but these used a big amount of condition so, after a week were modified.
    an attack bonus was active if you had the high pressure activated, and a defensive bonus was active with man to man, in a exchange of condition -near the 50% with both options activated, thats why the condition usage was removed but the bonuses did not-

I, still thinking, that these 2 options, high press' + man to man, have this effect of bonus in some sense. Despite Ive not obtained answer in 3 attempts that I asked what occured with these old bonuses and now that we have the training bonuses.
    I should ask it again really... xD

Still you talk of counter attacks, I really should play one match paying attention to the players behavior with this order active and non active... as I did with the 5 mentalities, where was clear the differance in the simulation... sure that with counters active some line is more advanced or so... as occur when you activate the offside trap and the defensive line ..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    But than how is with counter attacks? if you play with it, you should, in theory, have less possession than enemy, isn't it?
    not necessarily.
    Many TE orders don't have the real football logic.
    For me def/counters worked many times vs weaker teams with less b.p. and it was very productive (in scoring).

Man to man marking boost a little more the defense but reduce condition.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12