Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lisamcdaniel02 View Post
    Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
    ^^^^? problem uploading a image?

This is what happened to me. A guy lost his match in Cup semifinal 7:1 and his next match was against me in CL 1/4 final. Before that I had 10 wins with a superb GD and then it's just turned around against me, no metter I had double more shoots the result was 2:4 home lost. Ofcourse my GK had a terible rating and his attackers scored every shoot. I wasn't able to change much with subs, I think it's just a team performance that is important not a few players. Form just was good for whole team and then suddendly drop down because opponent team ratings before our match were bad and it had to go up.

I guess it depends on both teams ratings before the match, and we can't be winning them all.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is what happened to me. A guy lost his match in Cup semifinal 7:1 and his next match was against me in CL 1/4 final. Before that I had 10 wins with a superb GD and then it's just turned around against me, no metter I had double more shoots the result was 2:4 home lost. Ofcourse my GK had a terible rating and his attackers scored every shoot. I wasn't able to change much with subs, I think it's just a team performance that is important not a few players. Form just was good for whole team and then suddendly drop down because opponent team ratings before our match were bad and it had to go up.

I guess it depends on both teams ratings before the match, and we can't be winning them all.
    The main issue now, is to try to learn if there's a solution when we detect these scenarios... like,

aggressive player in particular? -sub him.
    a player misses his shoots constantly? sub him
    fall in offside trap constantly? sub him..

so, this is the point now, our gk vs oppo gk, if oppo's one is superb and decide the match, can we revert that scenario doing a gk sub....¿? ...it have to exist a formula unless the key to unstuck the match is a sub or a particular change in the orders.... :/

Rookie
    I think subbing your gk kind of works if your starting gk is crashing. Of course I have no proof because I don't know what would have happened if I didn't sub him, but usually if I replace the gk as soon as he takes a long distance goal and/or his rating drops two times in a row or at about 6.0, the 2nd goalkeeper makes a decent performance and I can still win or at least get a draw.

Usually. Once my 2nd goalkeeper chrashed also. But when I never subbed the gk, there were those games that my gk ended up with a 4.5 conceding 3-4 goals. My impression is that subbing the gk in bad days helps.

In any case, I tend to sub anyone with a rating under 6.2-6.3, but if they are too many this means you are going to lose no matter what.

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

In this kind of situation one option is to play your reserves. Depending how good your second team is it can be risky but it has worked for me before. As suggested by others, you have to be confident that you're about to get beaten. If you don't play with your high performing first team it does seem that it can counter the 'rebound effect' we're talking about here. You're essentially playing your rebound team against their rebound team.

For this approach to work you need to have a fairly good second team.

I've not tested this properly, but it's an approach that seems to have worked for me a few times.

Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12