Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Experiment: Sub' the GK

Experiment: Sub' the GK

We need a thread to experiment what happens when we see a match with a "superb GK" .. could we overcome these scenarios where seems that, the oppo GK -by being superb continously meanwhile there's a differance -(stamina differance really...- comparing with our GK...- , will decide the match against us?

Could we, detect these almost "predetermined/fixed scenarios" and turn then by doing a substitution of our own GK?

this is the experiment I invite you to do, if someone try this and have a feedback, please share.
    If you can find any other formula that works for you to turn the balance, we must share it here too lol

I saw some managers do that (changing GK with low rate at the begining of game), didn't help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I saw some managers do that (changing GK with low rate at the begining of game), didn't help a lot.
    Remember that the plan isn't exactly pay attention to our Gk "rating" specifically... but to these scenarios where the oppo gk is doing a superb performance... the idea is that despite the rating of our gk, if we face this specific scenario that tend to stuck our score thanks to the oppo performance, and usually ends with a 0-1... "maybe" and just maybe, we can turn this specific tendence by doing a sub' of GK.... then the data.... Gk vs Gk could change... xD

Well, I'm not 100% sure that it's true ,but I have seen it many times.

When a gk get a 9 or a mtm the next match he will get 6or 7 . If your team is equal or something like 10% difference that happens often. Im not talking about manipulating and having a super team when your opponents are -30%

Here is my gk. I have 130% team and my opponents are 50% sometimes. I saw it also in my 2past gk.
    The legend, petr cech
    Watch the cup games
    maloukees and khris like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 've done an experiment with GK sub few years ago
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%95%C...ix-result.html

helped me a lot to learn how the game works
    dsio and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Well, I'm not 100% sure that it's true ,but I have seen it many times.

When a gk get a 9 or a mtm the next match he will get 6or 7 . If your team is equal or something like 10% difference that happens often. Im not talking about manipulating and having a super team when your opponents are -30%

Here is my gk. I have 130% team and my opponents are 50% sometimes. I saw it also in my 2past gk.
    The legend, petr cech
    Watch the cup games
    ´

"When a gk get a 9 or a mtm the next match he will get 6or 7 ."

so this is related with the other experiment I tryed, the one about dynamic ratings and try to force a rating/performance increase in a particular match, after force a decrease.....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ´

"When a gk get a 9 or a mtm the next match he will get 6or 7 ."

so this is related with the other experiment I tryed, the one about dynamic ratings and try to force a rating/performance increase in a particular match, after force a decrease.....
    Is this "rating/performance forcing" related to the GK only or it applies on all positions?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by dsio View Post
    Is this "rating/performance forcing" related to the GK only or it applies on all positions?

I tried the experiment last season, before the Super League finale and the Super Cup finale, with success after force a rating decreasing, as the matches were fluid for me, and the SC finished in a 1-1 but I dominated in the live animation clearly and won in Pks, so, my theory, is that, all players work in the same way, as there are, the same type of players for all positions, so, the GKs with dynamic rating, should be influendiable too, as the other 10 players, still, I think that, the only role that a GK can not have is the one as "Key player"... I never had gk's with 9-10-10-10-9 or so....

So, resume, it applies to all positions, but, you have to know how to detect what kind of players, have this variability in the rating, meaning that, when there's a "increasing of ratio" they will have lost of chances, to be participative and maybe contributive and determinant in a match.

still... IMO forcing a rating decrease in the whole team, it should be more effective that selecting just few players... as the variable that forces the increasing have to be more visible and "forced to act"....

I see.

And how exactly do you force the increase/decrease in the rating?

Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)
    40x League, 24x Champions League, 26x Cup, 12x Super Cup
    18x Triple Crown
    10x Quadruple Crown

Association: OPA MATSIOULA F.C.
    Highest Division: Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by dsio View Post
    I see.

And how exactly do you force the increase/decrease in the rating?

Basically, the previous match, I checked the players that aleady got a low rating, and Ive saved them as reserves, so then they kept the low rating till the finale, and, I forced a loss using the players that, got a high rating, so I did this twice, before each match, and in my case I wasn't fighting for the league, just I ended 7th so, I could manage the situation to force the 2 loses, but at rome point one can do rotations to try to play a specific match using players with low rating.

Ofc. is interest5ing be sure that these players or many of them have this type of dynamic ratings usually, like 6-8-6-8-6 so then is when it could work better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast