Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy

Addicted
    Sinany03 not everyone is getting all the coatches, i got that DC drill but my kid didn't

Addicted
    Thanks Nuno. Now I got the DC offer, together with a x40 intensity coach that costs 66T plus bunch of blues and red packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Thanks Nuno. Now I got the DC offer, together with a x40 intensity coach that costs 66T plus bunch of blues and red packs.
    Yes I got this as well, think it's a solid deal as I got many red and blue packs laying around, so I booked it for my MC and he got up to 110%... Now I can test if he is a FT next season when I invested in him.

this season i got my youth players from last season , and i play in 4-1-4-1 formation so for my team its important that my ml- mr - dmc - striker performs at their very best for my tactic to work properly

so the i got my youth graduates for ml - dc-dc- positions and to be honest i am disappointed with performance of my ml and 2 dc's even though they are just 18 year olds but i am running out of patience with them and i had to sign 3 replacements mid way through season which left me with just couple of tokens in hand
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes I got this as well, think it's a solid deal as I got many red and blue packs laying around, so I booked it for my MC and he got up to 110%... Now I can test if he is a FT next season when I invested in him.
    Me and my kid too, i'll give you feedback last season they were, altough i'm under the impression my player trains a little bettter than my kid's

Last season we hired two ST, got them AMC and SA freekick spetialist

My player has so far in 42 games 33 goals, 9 assists, 2 mom

My kids player is really amazing in a championship much harder than mine he's got, in 38 games, 42 goals, 13 assists, 8 mom

Great players they are actually 141% and 136%
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 01-28-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Addicted
    Has anyone ever tested those token players before?

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-20200610_112807.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Has anyone ever tested those token players before?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200610_112807.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	134181
    Nope, I didn't. Think they are overpriced anyway.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Hell no.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    RaiKo likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nope, I didn't. Think they are overpriced anyway.
    I tested everything except for these mid-season candidates in YA. They both have similar quality, but interestingly there's a difference of 40 tokens. Willing to buy the expensive guy

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Hell no.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thank you for image. Now i understand that it's default to everyone.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-11-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I tested everything except for these mid-season candidates in YA. They both have similar quality, but interestingly there's a difference of 40 tokens. Willing to buy the expensive guy

Thank you for image. Now i understand that it's default to everyone.
    Yeah, seems like it. I'd never invest in one of those. First of all, their grey skills are to high, secondly they cost to much and third, they're not fast trainers.

For comparison, I just grabbed a 5* fast training MC for 4T. Once he reaches the same amount of stars as the suggested academy players, his white skills will be off the charts.

OT: I updated the training calculator and corrected the errors. Have a look when you have time.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-11-2020 at 09:00 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345