Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy

Dreamer
    Sinany03 not everyone is getting all the coatches, i got that DC drill but my kid didn't

Rookie
    Thanks Nuno. Now I got the DC offer, together with a x40 intensity coach that costs 66T plus bunch of blues and red packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Thanks Nuno. Now I got the DC offer, together with a x40 intensity coach that costs 66T plus bunch of blues and red packs.
    Yes I got this as well, think it's a solid deal as I got many red and blue packs laying around, so I booked it for my MC and he got up to 110%... Now I can test if he is a FT next season when I invested in him.

this season i got my youth players from last season , and i play in 4-1-4-1 formation so for my team its important that my ml- mr - dmc - striker performs at their very best for my tactic to work properly

so the i got my youth graduates for ml - dc-dc- positions and to be honest i am disappointed with performance of my ml and 2 dc's even though they are just 18 year olds but i am running out of patience with them and i had to sign 3 replacements mid way through season which left me with just couple of tokens in hand
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes I got this as well, think it's a solid deal as I got many red and blue packs laying around, so I booked it for my MC and he got up to 110%... Now I can test if he is a FT next season when I invested in him.
    Me and my kid too, i'll give you feedback last season they were, altough i'm under the impression my player trains a little bettter than my kid's

Last season we hired two ST, got them AMC and SA freekick spetialist

My player has so far in 42 games 33 goals, 9 assists, 2 mom

My kids player is really amazing in a championship much harder than mine he's got, in 38 games, 42 goals, 13 assists, 8 mom

Great players they are actually 141% and 136%
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:16 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345