Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Test Team 2 picked:

DC for free, MC for free, GK for 2T and ST for 4T

Attachment 131213
    A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2020-01-05-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook.png

On Test Team 2 we selected the players above. Test Team 2 is now Level 17, a level 17 FT of around max quality is 105M, however these players are lower quality. A level 15 FT of max quality (which is equal to Level 17 56-59% player is around 98M. So it is safe to say that none of the 3 lower quality players is a FT, they are all around mediocre trainers.
    The ST is 104.6M, which should be quite ok, unfortuately I have no comparison right now. I will update the post once I bought a few young talented players from auctions and see their quality and value.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The YOLO team picked these players:

MR for free, MR for free, MC for 2T, DC for 4T

Attachment 131283
    A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2020-01-05-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-2-.png

These are the guys on the YOLO team. The 2 4 star guys are again bad, the other ones, not sure. The 81% MR seems ok with 127,7M for his quality. On this level (42) I can't 100% tell you the values for FTs anymore, unfortunately.
    I have 2 guys of which I surely know they are FTs on this team, they are 20 years old and 80% and 82% quality and they are 127,6M. So just by guessing here, I'd say the 127.7M MR is not that bad, the DC should be not good again.

I tested SA with the MR and he was kind of mediocre trainer. Again, I can for sure say that none of these players is a first class fast trainer.
    I will keep an eye open for good FTs in these qualities on the market to have comparison players.

For people who are interested in the skills of the pay to win DC - he is just a normal balanced player like Scout.

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-screenshot_2020-01-05-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-3-.jpg

So do we have any initial thoughts or findings to test out this season?

Are the original token values significant? Are the 6 token players the fast trainers? Or is it more random than that?

Is the original predicted quality important? Are the players that are originally predicted to get over 65% fast trainers?

It feels like there are a lot of variables in the Youth Academy (classic Nordeus), but there are usually patters to be found.

Famous
    I trained two of the free YA players from 80% to 100% and they took 217 Greens, one needed 104, the other 113.
    They had started at around 67% but I never bothered collecting the info until a round number hence the 80/100
    I'm tempted to open a thread on the discussion forum as more people seem to use it asking for exactly the same info, ie the initial cost of the player and how many greens to take the player up one star from 5 to 6
    No comments about how good or bad,just data, and see how much we can gather?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    So do we have any initial thoughts or findings to test out this season?

Are the original token values significant? Are the 6 token players the fast trainers? Or is it more random than that?

Is the original predicted quality important? Are the players that are originally predicted to get over 65% fast trainers?

It feels like there are a lot of variables in the Youth Academy (classic Nordeus), but there are usually patters to be found.
    I think from my testing I can so far confidently say, that the initial token values are not correlated to being fast trainers.

Which leaves I think these possible scenarios:
    - Either like you said, their initial quality says something... Or they gain differently from coaches.
    - Or the more you spend for coaches, the better trainers they'll eventually become at the end. (hard to test, only low level via market values)
    - Or its completely random.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    Great post Der Ryan, very useful!

I got one fast traines (the guy I've developed during the season) and 3 not fast, the ones i did nothing all season!

Let's give it another look this year!
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 01-10-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Great post Der Ryan, very useful!

I got one fast traines (the guy I've developed during the season) and 3 not fast, the ones i did nothing all season!

Let's give it another look this year!
    Very useful, I will give it another try this season and invest in one of my players on my main account and on another account to further test this assumption...
    NUNO FC likes this.

Addicted
    What do you tinhk of the spetial training so far, it seems kind of expensive to me

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    What do you tinhk of the spetial training so far, it seems kind of expensive to me
    not worth it. better use coach that cost boosters not token. it's better to have lower % 18yo at start of new season than higher and train them yourself!

A scientific approach to the all-new youth academy-82323215_10157182963241387_7708283586880733184_o.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    not worth it. better use coach that cost boosters not token. it's better to have lower % 18yo at start of new season than higher and train them yourself!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82323215_10157182963241387_7708283586880733184_o.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	131802
    When did you get this role coach? Is it available now? All I have right now are the intensity coach and the special coach, both of which cost tokens. I would use the role coach if it costs 20 packs each.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast