Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yeah, initially the first age rank is 18-22 then the training speed is lower.

Let's say its imprecise, just as a conceptual image it's more or less right.
    Hi khris, can you explain here your full table of age-training speed ?

I understood nothing also I input all the player attributes, yet I don't understand what is this all about? What's the purpose and what's the output ?

Quote Originally Posted by adibemon View Post
    I understood nothing also I input all the player attributes, yet I don't understand what is this all about? What's the purpose and what's the output ?
    Hi @adibemon,

Bacically the sheet calculates the drill % developement.

Each drill trains a number of attributes, and there's a cap in each drill that is = 180 Xall attributes that train (so the MAX column say where is the drill cap, 180 for 1 attribute affected, 2=360... 540 and until 900= 5 attributes) and once this limit is reached the drill give 0% in all trainings. Too the less developed is a drill, the more % of gaining it have.
    Too, the player have grey and white attributes, these win x2 XP progress so thats why there's the 1st table, then in the right the 2nd showing the drill developement and all attributes that affect, and down this second table there's one were you can add a "1" in each attribute that is white and this, completes the last columns of the 2nd table regarding % of whites.

So then, if you wanna train a specific attribute, you should look at the 2nd table, and pay attention to the less developed drill, and, the one that have + % of white skills as it will have a quick progress due the low drill developement and the number of white atributes affected.

Cheers

Rookie
    Hi khris,

First let me say, “Thanks for all that you do for the community”. You are constantly working for us and it is greatly appreciated.

Your ‘training calc’ spreadsheet is great and well thought out. I have used a similar one (same underlying calculations) for the last few seasons and find that it definitely helps me use my greens more efficiently.
    One difference between our spreadsheets (screenshot below) is that I put more emphasis on - the amount of points still to be gained per drill - versus what percentage of points are still to be gained. What you will see in the screenshot is that I have added a drill ranking algorithm for our two methods (right two most columns). I rank drills by how many points are still to be gained (high to low) whereas your method ranks them by how little of there maximum potential has been achieved (low to high). In the example in the screenshot my top ranked drill, Wing Play, is your sixth ranked drill and your top ranked, 1-on-1, is my fourth ranked.
    What is your view on this difference? Is it better to focus on the points still to be gained or on the drill potential still left?
    Thanks again for all your help and I look forward to your response,

TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest-c7045953-dfe8-4163-887f-a1700165a31e.jpg

¿Es posible que la tengas en español? Que no me entero de la mitad XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by svanhvar View Post
    ¿Es posible que la tengas en español? Que no me entero de la mitad XDDD
    Miraré de traducirlo en el mismo excel cuando tenga un rato.

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Hi khris,

First let me say, “Thanks for all that you do for the community”. You are constantly working for us and it is greatly appreciated.

Your ‘training calc’ spreadsheet is great and well thought out. I have used a similar one (same underlying calculations) for the last few seasons and find that it definitely helps me use my greens more efficiently.
    One difference between our spreadsheets (screenshot below) is that I put more emphasis on - the amount of points still to be gained per drill - versus what percentage of points are still to be gained. What you will see in the screenshot is that I have added a drill ranking algorithm for our two methods (right two most columns). I rank drills by how many points are still to be gained (high to low) whereas your method ranks them by how little of there maximum potential has been achieved (low to high). In the example in the screenshot my top ranked drill, Wing Play, is your sixth ranked drill and your top ranked, 1-on-1, is my fourth ranked.
    What is your view on this difference? Is it better to focus on the points still to be gained or on the drill potential still left?
    Thanks again for all your help and I look forward to your response,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7045953-DFE8-4163-887F-A1700165A31E.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	133449
    I think it's practically the same... "potential left" is the evolution of drill that still missing, then, as a "given skill" can go to a white, or to a grey attribute, what should matter here at this point isn't the drill info displayed, but the player you pick to be trained. IMO isn't relevant one or another system as it is the same info, % completed or points missing...

Good job, btw and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi, can you share us what is the source of this info. Thanks.
    Collecting stats by myself

Added a 2nd table, a slightly different version edited by a Greek maanger Cris G.
    Last edited by khris; 05-19-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Please spanish

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast