Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest

Let me point this to experiment later;

-If we train the Drills that affect less attributes, at the beginniing of the season, and once these complete the 100% developement we train those affecting more attributes, it is better.

So Ive to add, in the 2nd table, in the right-... how many attributes are affected per drill....

Basically this is based in the idea that the "small drills" can have, unnecesary attributes affected, that can be the 50% of the drill... so training this first we avoid the not desired attribute (of the 2 affected in a small drill) to discount points that could go to, the desired attribute....

Just a theory... in the big drills it affect 4-5 so, maybe there's 1 nondesired skill affected, which is, the 25 or 20% of the total... I think this have some logic.

Fixed permissions in the 2nd table, that couldn't be edited**

Introduced some fixes in the table, as showed some errors and the 3rd table to introduce whites -table down the right table- didn't allow to introduce data.
    Should be fixed.

DonĀ“t forget you, in spanish, please.

alot of work must of gone in to this, which i applaud for the effect
    my only issue with it is that it seems soo compact - what i mean is everything is bunched togther and kinda looks confusing to those that are not known to excel

maybe an idea to section each bit of info woudl help those that are new to excell to understand it bit better
    or maybe
    1 page with info
    1 page with the calculator

or maybe do a simpler/basic version

(sorry if sound rude, im not trying to be)
    khris likes this.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iceman82aj

Club Level 67

League / CL / SL / Cup /SC
    39 / 23 / 2 / 21 / 11

W - D - L
    2282 - 352 - 386

Unbeaten streak - 96 games
    longest Win Streak - 40

updated: 11/08/2021

Join our Top Eleven Disocrd - https://discord.gg/ubuFXjJ

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    my only issue with it is that it seems soo compact - what i mean is everything is bunched togther and kinda looks confusing to those that are not known to excel

maybe an idea to section each bit of info woudl help those that are new to excell to understand it bit better
    or maybe
    1 page with info

I agree. Seems extensive and well put together. I've done something similar which I hope people find user friendly https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html
    khris and senicro like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post

or maybe
    1 page with info

Yeah well, I started with the 11st table, as a project, then I added text... more text... another table... so, I don't like to touch stuffs I do too much and thats why I kept all there, even if in reality it's more much easy once you know how to use it, there's no mystery...

Fixed the issues with the TRAINING CALCULATOR SHEET

Hi Everyone,

Great job khris! Don't know if you are the original author of this theory as I have come acroos multiple similar explanations on youtube and other forums, nonetheless, you had the hard work of putting it together on a spreadsheet.

Just came here to share a different version of my own, with a more clean view. Mathmatics are pretty much the same as yours, since the many theories around this, have prove so far to be right in what comes skill mass training.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vh6...ew?usp=sharing

By the way, file is part Portuguese,part English but think is straightforward, those interested can always translate it in full.

Thank you all.
    khris likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast