Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By K4rl

Thread: Share your drill sequences!

Share your drill sequences!

As it is a common question, let's try to have an active thread where to share your training sets and where to ask for guidance regarding this matter.

Cool thread...

i start with
    aml/ml

P, G & S!
    Shooting Tech
    Wing Play
    Fast C-Attacks
    Set-P Delivery
    1-On-1 Finishing
    Long Run
    Skill Drill
    Piggy in the Mid
    Video Analysis

dc
    Press the Play
    Hold the Line
    Warm-Up
    Gym
    Piggy in the Mid
    Stop the Attacker
    Def Crosses
    Video Analysis
    Stretch
    Shuttle Runs
    Hurdle Jumps

i used the following file for calculating the player end results:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ning-tool.html
    Last edited by K4rl; 4 Days Ago at 05:40 PM.
    khris and Arphaxad like this.

Addicted
    Well, I think it all depends on what you value and prioritize. Here are two examples of power training of a DC and DMC+MC I conducted. For the DC, I prioritized high skills regarding position, bravery and aggression. I wanted the DMC+MC to be a deep lying playmaker, so I focused on creativity, passing and positioning. I tried some different drill combinations to see what fit my players the most given my preferences (visible in the radar chart to the right hand side).
    Share your drill sequences!-dc.jpg
    Share your drill sequences!-dmc-mc.jpg
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 3 Days Ago at 07:27 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Thanks for sharing,

but i guess DMC/MC is not a good combination...you just have 2 greys ...so you have a lot of white skills to train...
    from my point of view the following combinations make sense...
    dc/dmc
    dc/dl
    mr/amr
    st/amc

mc i would never give a additional position...mc has just to many whites to train...

and you´re right...the drill sequences depends on focus of the manager..
    i try to make balanced players...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K4rl View Post
    Thanks for sharing,

but i guess DMC/MC is not a good combination...you just have 2 greys ...so you have a lot of white skills to train...
    from my point of view the following combinations make sense...
    dc/dmc
    dc/dl
    mr/amr
    st/amc

mc i would never give a additional position...mc has just to many whites to train...

and you´re right...the drill sequences depends on focus of the manager..
    i try to make balanced players...
    DMC/MC is not optimal, no. Because you're combining a defensive position with a neutral one which renders few grey skills. But sometimes you need versatility before anything else. Especially if you're meeting multiple managers with varying tactics and formations. When I was active I found myself needing to switch between formations requiring 3 DCs + 2 DMCs + 2 MCs in the morning and DL/R + ML/R + AML/R in the evening. In that case, you require versatility above anything else. And usually I'd keep a very strong mutant offensive line, which would allow me to experiment with the backfield.

What I always did was having at least:
    DC x2
    DC+DMC
    DL/R
    ML/R+AML/R
    ST+AMC
    MC x2

Other than the above combinations, I developed players and positions depending on opposition during the season. I was never fond of DC+DL/R which you mentioned, as I don't like combining center and flank positions.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 3 Days Ago at 07:38 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html