Page 26 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

We need active member if you are interested please join our association DREAM FA

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesm744 View Post
    Looking for a new association. My squad is 6 stars and 115% rating and I'm looking for a team of similar rating
    Join DREAM FA

Rookie
    Looking for 1 active member to join our association. We are all 6 star teams and highly active.

We would require you to be the same(6 star team minimum and highly active, also train with other members<<<<< This one is important)

MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE ASSOCIATION GAMES(MOST OF THEM. WE UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE LIVES AS WELL )

Thats all we ask. Loans arent important but if you have spare players you're not using feel free to loan them out.

Feel free to get in touch if you wish to join.

We are in gold division 2.

#O30IHK
    Last edited by The Destroyers; 01-17-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Hi, i'm looking new association too.
    I am your polish friend and i have 4 star (23.6) team and play my second season (1st full, from 1st season day)
    present my acually sitation in league - > http://scr.hu/4b57/w71cb and UCL -> http://scr.hu/4b57/qk1lz
    I'm looking for very good association.

Hi,

We are looking for 1 active member for our association who are ready to attend bigger part of live matches and actively trains with other members.
    We are at Gold 1 now, 1092 points. All teams are 5*/6* at the beginning of the season and almost all are 6* close to the end of the
    season. You team must have more or less similiar quality. We are from Ukraine and playing our home games at 22:00 EET (21:00 CET)

Association name: Brothers in arms

Hi all,

Looking for one active person:

Name: Superior Culliculus
    Pin #: GMKIBL
    Level: Gold Division 3
    GMT Time: Germany

Zdarec,

nova ceska asociace prave nabira cleny na doplneni stavajici sestavy 4 tymu. Ocividne mame zajem pouze o ceske nebo slovenske aktivni tymy s urovni 4/5 hvezd. Pro prihlaseni hledej FA Moravan nebo #59IONJ

Diky
    PJ

Are you tired being in associtation where plyers are never online? Or are you tired in associtations where your voice is meaningless? Or are you tired for losing always?
    Join: Dominate The Game

Stay together and win matches!

Dominate The Game
    Estonia/International
    5 stars right now

-We are next u craiova
    Last edited by Superkass1; 01-20-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Hi everybody, I am looking for a association to join. I am currently in an association. However, I am looking to join a different (better) one.
    Official join my association!-association.jpg This is my current Association, but because there are max. 3 players online during association tournaments, I am looking for a more active one with about similair points and quality. Official join my association!-quality.jpg the team on the right is my team, so if you have an association that fits my team, is active and maybe even pushing for platinum division, please let me know.

Hi guys.
    I'm looking for an Association member of any level who's a regular player for my association. 4 star ratings and above only.
    Details
    Name: AllStars
    Currently on: Gold 3
    1sts: 14
    Home game time : 11 pm GMT