Page 27 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Post 6 stars manager looking for a new association

Hi all! Currently i'm looking for a new association (average rating 100+ or 2 gold division at least).

My team: Java, 109%, 6 stars, 9 level.

UPDATE: SOLD
    Last edited by nick_ua; 01-24-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Hey! I am in an association looking for one more player to participate in this weeks competition. We are all 5 star teams with 20 1st places, 5 2nd places, and 5 3rd places. We are in Gold division 2 with 1,211 points. Our association is called Fully Loaded FC if you want to check us out/request to join. Thank you!

Hey! I am in an association looking for one more player to participate in this weeks competition. We are all 5 star teams with 20 1st places, 5 2nd places, and 5 3rd places. We are in Gold division 2 with 1,211 points. Our association is called Fully Loaded FC if you want to check us out/request to join. Thank you guys

Hey lads

"South Russia" Association (#3RMYJL Gold 2) is looking for a two new managers with at least 5 star teams
    Other requirements:
    -Russian, English speakers

Cheers!

Zdarec,

nova ceska asociace prave nabira cleny na doplneni stavajici sestavy 4 tymu. Ocividne mame zajem pouze o ceske nebo slovenske aktivni tymy s urovni 4/5 hvezd. Pro prihlaseni hledej FA Moravan nebo #59IONJ

Diky
    PJ

Hi all, association The Old Guard looking 1 new member/manager.

We are in 2nd gold divison.

Requirements: activity, level 90%

No vacancy
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-25-2017 at 09:52 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Hi managers,

I have the association, we are currently in Gold 1, meaning each of our managers is getting 50 tokens every season. I am afraid I will need to replace one manager because he is not as active as I would expect. Therefore, there would be one place available for the best manager with the highest ambitions.

Currently we are Gold 1. We have won 17 first places, 6 second places, 8 third places, 2 fourth places. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

If you want to see the details, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Reply to this post if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Santa1212

My team is 135% and your association just the kind I'm looking for but the home match is at odd time for me. I can only be active between 3:30 am GMT to 5pm GMT. Any Gold 1 associations looking for my kind of player?
    Last edited by Samuels; 01-29-2017 at 08:49 AM.

MaNu FC

I would like to join your association.
    Please see my team MaNu FC in DESPERADOS (#N7MMF2)
    Now i am at level 31 with 111% AV with twice triple crown.
    League No.1 = 22 times
    Champion No.1 = 16 times
    Cup No.1 = 3 times
    I always play all of the games because i am addicted to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi managers,

I have the association, we are currently in Gold 1, meaning each of our managers is getting 50 tokens every season. I am afraid I will need to replace one manager because he is not as active as I would expect. Therefore, there would be one place available for the best manager with the highest ambitions.

Currently we are Gold 1. We have won 17 first places, 6 second places, 8 third places, 2 fourth places. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

If you want to see the details, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Reply to this post if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Santa1212
    Last edited by Indraw; 02-01-2017 at 09:12 AM.