Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I agree with you on this much; however, now that the exploit has been exposed, it is Nordeus's responsibility to close the exploit to ensure that fair play wins. Perhaps institute a temporary point penalty to prevent those top associations from reining in the tokens every season, but I'm not sure if a ban is necessarily justified (even though it'd make a lot of us happy!).
    The only real solution on this is a fix from Nordeus. I don't know if is fair or not but as long the rules allows it, winners will always do whatever it takes because in the end nobody will care how they did it and people will only reflect on the achievements.

Yes and is pointless to request a BAN, 100% pointless, this trick is done by a lot of people already, you can't ban 10 and leave the others and more then that the investigation for all this would request a lot of time, would be easier to fix this then search for those who made.

People take the advantage in more ways not only this: gifting jerseys from alts, decreasing quality, loans, dodge the draw system, etc.

Also you might not cheat in Top11 but all of you used cheats on GTA Vice City (#leavemealone) so I think we should focus on the so called "exploits" and not on the people and if we do, we can give them as example but we should not insist on them as long this is so far legit.

Cheers!
    Kaizer Franz and gizzmo like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    This bull**** is still going on then I see, and more associations are doing it. So T11 WONT do nothing, 3 months after it was first esculated , so my advice for all -

You can't beat them, so join them, quit your current association, create 5 new FB Accounts, add them into a new Association, created by your main team, and do what everyone is doing - build you main team, do 100's of loans, to moral boost, condition and treatment boost too. And after a while, get rid of the 5 FB accounts, starts 5 more fresh ones, add them to the association, then you have 5 lots of starter packs of treatments/rests etc.. and keep doing it

Seriously, what kind of losers would dedicate that much time and effort to an online game. If you want to see for yourself, the two chief offenders in the leading association are both very easy to find on facebook. Hmm, they both have messaging from strangers active. It would be poetic justice if they received as many messages condemning their cheating as loans they've made to each other, but I certainly wouldn't suggest doing that.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh
    so my advice for all -

You can't beat them, so join them,
    Remember all, if Nordeus ever takes action, and they have suggested it can happen, you'll be the only one responsible for the actions that might cost to your team and ban you from the game. MikeyPosh isn't going to save you!

Would you start duping items in WoW or any other big game? Not if you value your account, regardless of who else you see doing it.

Encouraging "exploiting" the system just multiplies this problem, and doesn't feel like appropriate forum behaviour. Encourage Nordeus to do something about it instead.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

The thing is Nordeus is doing nothing about it….
    There are plenty idiots boasting with pictures of their 180% teams on the T 11 Facebook pages..
    Again I doubt anything will ever be done with this loop hole come scam ..
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post

Encouraging "exploiting" the system just multiplies this problem, and doesn't feel like appropriate forum behaviour. Encourage Nordeus to do something about it instead.
    Also this forum is not to cover their mistakes..we r free to say our oppinion,if someone will follow what I'm saying,he will do it because he want to,no one it's forcing him to do so..
    Also I'm not here to encourage Nordeus to do something(i opened this tread few months ago and nothing has been done since then),I am paying them,how do they protect me as a customer?!?

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I'm with you, but the problem is: they will not be banned, because every week the numbers of exploiters grow... they "can't ban all of them.

And btw, because of another exploit: "it's the way it works".

Pls don't misunderstand me, I'm against using any kind of exploits, but on the base: where is the difference to the cupdraw-exploit? Both ways annoy the fair managers. If Nordeus bans the FA-exploiter, they have to ban the cupdrawexploiter too... and I don't believe, that comes true, because of the simple fact/opinion of the managers: "it's the way it works, take it or leave it".
    LeManiaque likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    [QUOTE=MikeyPosh;434678]
    You can't beat them, so join them [QUOTE]

Unbelievable number of loans-dark-side-1.jpg
    khris and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

In my opinion if Nordeus does nothing to fix the cheat and if I meet one of this "loser" team I will do the following:

- Play against the "loser" team with a very poor team ( two GK, unallwod tactics,...)

or

- If they are too much quit the game and start playing another online game

Simply!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I'm with you, but the problem is: they will not be banned, because every week the numbers of exploiters grow... they "can't ban all of them.
    It's a problem many game companies/ environments deal with, MMOs with game economies and "duped" or spoofed items or currency. Blizzard might ban hundreds of bad accounts in a wave, potentially having a big impact on game economics. It takes them a while each round... But it's sort of a question of wait until there are enough exploiters or enough complainers before having to address and correct it.

Is it better to say open new T11 accounts and join the fun, or spend that time on social streams talking about how this exploit effects your gameplay experience, and encouraging people to speak up..
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast