Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

We were lucky, we faced only 1 time this exploiter - but they had only one, ~190% manager. We managed to beat them, but this weekend, it's the absolut worst draw ever. Our semi-finals are against a big exploiter-FA, where three of them 160% or higher. It's also, if you look at the last ~7 weeks, Nordeus isn't able to make fair draw. If it's the system like league/CL, where quality doesn't matter (at the range of 1 level), why we never get weak FA, only (really) strong one?
    Back to our draw: we lost 1.leg 6:12, 2.leg wouldn't be better, because nobody of our FA will be there... christmas ftw.

Maybe, I'll start to use this exploit too (but I really hate them), because of one simple reason: I want to quit the game, because of this exploiter. But... why only quit? I can use this exploit, have fun again. If they ban me, it's okay, I wanted to quit. If they ban me not, I've a powerful team.
    In this case, I can't lose - I hope, you understand, what I want to say.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Yes it must be great for them 180% teams playing in an average league of 100%…where is the fun or challange….eh?
    They´re only kidding themselves ffs
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Added this thread to the Index of discussions, first page of:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ons-index.html

Famous
    When your community doesn't have faith in your authority and commitment to act and protect the non exploiting members.... this is the only current issue that really disappoints me about Nordeus. And disappoint it does. The inaction, the lacking communication... I want to feel Nordeus is leading the effort to correct a community, economic, fairness, and morale issue... rather than feeling they have lost control of the situation, as it does.

Sorry, Nash, that you must consider quitting.

Remember all, this forum is a tiny outlet compared to the social streams, can make more noise there.

It isn't fun... and it's a punsh through all, who ever bought a single token.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Remember all, this forum is a tiny outlet compared to the social streams, can make more noise there.
    Yes, but at FB, at every anncounment, there are 1000 of comments... some really stupid, some useless,... it would say, for every 300 comments, there is one, you (Nordeus) should listen.
    And I think, at this forum is a community, which reflects well, how the game is.
    Bunzo likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    So have a look at this - founded todays date, and 112 loans already

Unbelievable number of loans-15665910_10211692090200680_1302190809727521377_n.jpg

Rookie
    Because nothing being done about this as T11 as corrupt as each Association Captain, these are my next steps

Quit my current association, explaining to the guys, I can't invest the time anymore

Start my own Association,

Create 5 more Facebook Accounts, and then then join the 5 teams into my Association

Loan players from my main team and boost them

Within time, get rid of the 5 accounts, and start 5 new ones and do it again

Repeat above step at least once a week
    Bunzo likes this.

Can't they just stop allowing the use of packs on loaned players? All players boosted temporarily to full condition and moral for association matches. Everything turns back after the match.

Edit: I'm sure this has been suggested before. Jumping into convo late as I just recently decided to try associations again and ran into my first association exploiting this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 12-26-2016 at 11:38 PM.
    LeManiaque, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    We're getting new applicants mentioning using this...

I bet it's not long before people are exchanging real money to enter a "booster association", bump up players by total strangers. Since tokens in this exploit are free aside from time to create accounts, someone will eventually undercut Nordeus token prices. Maybe then they'll shut it down.
    Bunzo likes this.

I would´t be surprised that in some way this benefits Nordeus & that´s why it has not been stopped ?
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast