Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 204
Like Tree212Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

  1. #11
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    well flo, as only you can see his name, find him in fb and send him a pm.
    That you are a T11 investigator
    He must tell you his story (I 'm very curious to hear that), or else he 'll get ban for abusing FA competition or something like this
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #12
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,899
    Record is 5559 for now. Rodri know it lol

  3. #13
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    And also they are in top 10 of the world, now they were somewhere 22nd but only the captain has points, so he must have kicked the others out,I wonder why,if it was such a successful association 😏
    U Craiova it's the name of the association,so you can have a closer look lol

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by madflo19; 09-24-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    Rev Dino likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  4. #14
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Really….
    Have they nothing better to do…that would take for Donkey years lol

    & He is not power training any player though ?
    Would it?

    I have wondered about this possibility before. I am a bit worried about this loophole... As I understand it, if you have two devices next to each other you can easily use up an entire week of farmed rest-packs from one of them on a player from the other team. Right? Like you just need to train the player on one device and then heal health on the other?

    If it is this easy, I wouldn't mind Nordeus putting a cap on how many Rests you can use on a loaned player per week. Cap it at like 5-6 or whatever.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

  5. #15
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    I thought Le Maniaque was the forum police…. he´ll be on the case no doubt ?

  6. #16
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713




    is this the same team?

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Al Svanberg and Rev Dino like this.

  7. #17
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Would it?

    I have wondered about this possibility before. I am a bit worried about this loophole... As I understand it, if you have two devices next to each other you can easily use up an entire week of farmed rest-packs from one of them on a player from the other team. Right? Like you just need to train the player on one device and then heal health on the other?

    If it is this easy, I wouldn't mind Nordeus putting a cap on how many Rests you can use on a loaned player per week. Cap it at like 5-6 or whatever.

    I doubt even the people from the far east would go down that road lol
    I seem to remember when I played Associations that I couldn`t improve my player when he was out on loan ?
    Al Svanberg likes this.

  8. #18
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post




    is this the same team?

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Yep,they're on nr 3 now,they've kicked out 4 teams,again,they've created 3 new accounts and untill Friday they will be ready lol😉


    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by madflo19; 09-27-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  9. #19
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I doubt even the people from the far east would go down that road lol
    I seem to remember when I played Associations that I couldn`t improve my player when he was out on loan ?
    There was an update roughly 6 weeks ago, where we can now use our health, morale and rests to recover the players we've acquired on loan. The 1st weekend after the update I spent 50 recovering one of my association teammates players so he could get his bonuses to 40%. I haven't done that since though, since i'll run out of conditions doing that.

    It's definitely exploitable (As Al Svanberg mentioned), since all it takes is one player with multiple teams, using there alt teams to help power-train his/her main. I'm assuming it would be a quick process if that person has all there alt teams in the same association, with multiple devices (smartphone, laptop, tablet). Leave main association > Join alt family association > use alt teams rests to help power-train main team > Rejoin main association.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-28-2016 at 01:41 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

  10. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    11
    give than redeem then give again

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast