View Poll Results: Are you affected by this issue?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Top eleven does not load on i phone

i have the same error message ~connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect~ when i use 3G , LTE or Edge connection ~ All cannot log in to Top11 ~ But works fine with WIFI ~~ what sholud i do ????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty-Odi View Post
    Hiya,

No its ok, I found out the cause of it was something to do with Facebook and the fact it must have had some previous connection to my old iPhone 4 established, which was causing some kind of weird error trap and kicking me out when it realised within a few seconds that the device I am now using is not the same?

Not entirely sure how or what the issue is in all fairness, though I did figure out how to get it working again.

All I had to do in the end, was actually go in to facebook on my phone, find my ‘Top Eleven’ app, and launch it from there. Ever since I did that, its worked perfectly fine. Also randomly fixed the same issue I was having with my non-facebook team? Pass……lol. Who cares though, finally working, and hope this works for anyone else who has a similar issue in the future!

Thanks so very much for your answer! So it seems right now the things to do are: go into settings and allow in facebook, and also launch facebook then top eleven to re-connect. On Android I had to launch browser and log into Facebook.

There were multiple thread on this same topic, with off-topic posts in them as well. This is a merge in hopes that it is locatable for folks...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-25-2013 at 07:37 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still the same issues ~ without WIfi ~ I can't log in form outside ~ my fren using same iPhone 5s and iOS ~ but they works ~ kindly make update or what i should do please ~;( !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Kevin did you try the things the others in this thread had success with? Turning T11 on in Facebook in Settings, and launching t11 from facebook?
    If this doesn't work contact: Nordeus Support
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-25-2013 at 07:36 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345