Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Apprentice
    I'm back on.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

@Diomarou you might get a compensation but I'm not sure.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    update: top eleven has turned on its system again guys...

The Friendly Championship has temporarily been deleted from the Events section. Nordeus does not think over their ideas, the need to sought out management on such matters.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    My CL match is supposed to be ON right now. But I don’t see it in play. They have messed up the fixtures with this bug.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #226
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Really sorry about this. We had an issue but everything should be up and running now. Please reload the game and your friendly championship should also appear.

For everyone that had matches interrupted please contact our support through the '?' in the game or by using this link https://norde.us/supportform

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Really sorry about this. We had an issue but everything should be up and running now. Please reload the game and your friendly championship should also appear.

For everyone that had matches interrupted please contact our support through the '?' in the game or by using this link https://norde.us/supportform
    The game went down a minute before my kick off in the league, I have a 118% team, first place against 37.5% team 12th.
    I couldn't log on the whole way through and 10 mins after the game finished, when i logged back in it had the game down as a 1-1 draw with no game report available, and none of my players had lost any condition.
    This has cost my top placing in the league and obviously my players didn't add to the Top Goalscorer challenge and the game never counted in the Special Sponsor 'win' run either.
    Pretty unhappy with this one.
    Last edited by gogs67; 05-10-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Oh - you've really messed up big time this time. Unable to play my league match, unable to invite anyone to join the friendly championship, game in FA constantly interrupted. This is costing big time. You reckon it's 10 years and this is our "reward" ?! A messed up league fixture and a system that you say is a "reward" and impossible to invite others into it. What a complete cock-up and I hope you seriously consider a deep, deep apology and some compensation to each and everyone. Oh....and SACK the developers !!

Just got back on and lost league game i was clear favourite to win and was unable to attend. That has cost me top spot and 3 crucial points - what a bloody joke ! What a total MESS UP. Hang you heads in shame !!
    Last edited by Steve Horner; 05-10-2020 at 09:15 PM.

I have done this through https://norde.us/supportform but am not holding my breath - see my post below - Steve Horner (Casserole Village - Level 74). I shall be watching closely !!

@gogs67 Oh you have a serious problem there. You must send a message to the Top Eleven Support. You lost the 1st position, which is very serious.
    During the error that it didn't allow us to load the game, I had a match for the Champions League. Luckily, Nordeus made the score 0-0 because we couldn't attend the match. So, fairly Nordeus made the score 0-0. And in 2 days, it will be the 2nd leg. This is fair.

But you must contact with Nordeus to give you a compensation. It isn't fair for you...

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast