Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Help us improve new commentaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Was really waiting for a response from Nordeus side and glad you guys have responded...

Though I am not posting in the correct format but I want this corrected...

Attachment 27017

And I think you guys are missing the plot...More than the grammatical and silly mistakes its about the length of the commentary...They are just too long and we do not have enough time to read it...

So sorry to say this but you guys will have to work on the whole commentary again...And make it more concise...So pointing our errors make not be so fruitful......

But any way we all appreciate NORDEUS effort to improve the game......
    LOL! Look Sid! The whole team had an attack before the whistle, asthma attack, panic attack, heart attack maybe a rap attack!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Million dollar stadiums and no goal post!

Quote Originally Posted by scrat79 View Post
    I've just found other little errors that sound daft with the commentary, will show you the pics.

Attachment 27058

Attachment 27059

Attachment 27060

Some of the commentary is good, nice to see extra detail with it, but there are quite a few errors that kind of ruin it a bit
    LOL Police!!! Someone took the goals! First we have million dollar stadiums and no NETS, now someone took the goals post too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help us improve new commentaries!-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-26-23-12-31-no-net.jpg  

Rookie
    What u guys need to work on more then commentaries is the fact that quality doesn't matter in the game ..... Everything is stupid .... A 4 star team (24 quality) got beaten by a 2 star team (12 quality) so .... Fix the game and make it fair!

Look guys, I think everyone on this bulletin board loves this game, but if this gets out, we will be the laughing stock of the gaming world, I can't imagine this happening with Candy crush, W.O.W. Counter strike! They would be out of business in 2 months! please give us a break! Its not like you'd spent millions on graphic design, purchased the rights to a movie, its football for goodness sake! Are we seeing the PS4 or Xbox version soon, I THINK NOT!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-06-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Apprentice
    Whilst I think most people appreciate the effort, unfortunately it hasn't worked out. It looks a lot like you've put everything through 'Google Translate' which isn't actually very good.

There are many examples, on top of the ones already listed, that just aren't football parlance...it's a bit bombastic and needs to be succinct.
    I will try and list them as I see them, but there are quite a few. It may take a bit of time.

Well, to be honest, as we're not watching the real game happening, we need to know what's happening from the comentary. We don't really need to know that "some player made a tackle from 5 meters away, sliding in the grass and hitting the ball with the left foot, sending the ball out of play to the end line, near the corner post", this is pointless, confusing, boring, adds nothing to the game and you probably can't read it all anyway. I need to know that the "player makes the tackle and puts the ball out for a corner". This was actually the way it was before, sure, it could be improved, most things can, but i just watched a game and i could barely follow what was happening. I honestly have no ideia what you guys were thinking, this is beyond terrible in my opinion. Also, the smaller, simpler the sentences, the less mistakes you make and the easier it is to translate. How about you make it the way it was and we pretend this never happened? Please?
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Veiga View Post
    Well, to be honest, as we're not watching the real game happening, we need to know what's happening from the comentary. We don't really need to know that "some player made a tackle from 5 meters away, sliding in the grass and hitting the ball with the left foot, sending the ball out of play to the end line, near the corner post", this is pointless, confusing, boring, adds nothing to the game and you probably can't read it all anyway. I need to know that the "player makes the tackle and puts the ball out for a corner". This was actually the way it was before, sure, it could be improved, most things can, but i just watched a game and i could barely follow what was happening. I honestly have no ideia what you guys were thinking, this is beyond terrible in my opinion. Also, the smaller, simpler the sentences, the less mistakes you make and the easier it is to translate. How about you make it the way it was and we pretend this never happened? Please?
    THE TRUTH! Except for the last sentence, they should make the NEW commentary simplier
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Opted for the most secure solution (?!?!)

Made the safe choice.

John Player gets by great. (!?!?)

John Player easily gets by the defender.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-07-2014 at 06:53 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Subs taking FOR EVER to sub in/out. Way too long. A goal & a free kick went by until my subs finally got in. Please fix please

Bug language

I play games on the Hebrew language that makes me Greek
    Help us improve new commentaries!-%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%9D.jpg

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast