Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Apprentice
    Wth is going on in assoc matches? Looks like every results is predetermined randomly.

Rookie
    I join the others because of the current problems, it would be only fair if all managers received a compensation!!!

Rookie
    I TROLLED THE BUG i PLAYED A TEAM 179% AND GOT A POINT AWAY AS WELL
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot020.jpg
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot021.jpg
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot022.jpg
    I am level 7 opponent is level 22
    Last edited by The Destroyers; 03-04-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    khris, gamer5289, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I think fair compensation is 122 points for everybody. It's the only method I can think of that is truly fair. If the tournament was played as normal, we don't know how many points an association would accumulate, so even for those associations that won this weekend, if they had a couple bad matchups based upon level, and won 24-12 (twice), accumulating 98 points, but if played normally might have earned 100 point; and maybe 100 points was needed for promotion or to avoid relegation. While getting 100 points is unlikely in most cases, its still a lost opportunity. It also will ensure that this weekend wouldn't have an impact on the World Top 100 leaderboard.
    I think better compensation option is 50 tokens for every body , 10 or 20 boosters of each sorts and no reduction of 20% through the season change

In this way even if you failed to stay in platinum you get 50 tokens and a big chance to win 100 tokens next season with the no reduction of 20%
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-04-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

And if someone has not joined an asso what should be compensated for ?
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Problems here aswell.Our association played versus association much lower than ours.Ofc we almost lost with results 0-5,0-6 but we managed to get to the same points,and same goal diff.The last player had to play penalties.We won the penalties 4-2 but then the game bugged.I left it because i thought it will be fixed soon,and tomorrow we will be on the finals.Well guess what happened.I logged in today and opened the associacion and it said we lost the semifinal because our last mach(the match with the penalties) was a draw(actually it finished 5-0 in the regular time thats why we played penalties).....

Even though my FA has already won the promotion, this weekend we had the chance to get over 900 points and even with the 20% point deduction we would be in a fine spot to promote again next season. Now, thanks to this disaster we will probably have to stay an extra month in Silver 1.

And I cannot even imagine how do FA members who got relegated or lost promotion must feel.

Points, or no 20% deduction or something like that must be given to everyone at this point because it would really be unfair otherwise.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

122 point looks good but it's too good because it means we won 36-0 at semifinal and then won 36-0 at final plus 50 point for being no.1 (36+36+50).
    Let's calculate more friendly since everyone have a chance to win association match, in my opinion we should split point at semifinal and final and also got 50 point for being no.1 so every association team got 86 points (18+18+50) for this weekend match and Nordeus should add those 86 points to the existing points before.
    From there Nordeus could decide who will got promoted, relegated or stay at the same level and of course decrease 20% at the new season could be implemented like usual

Sent using Tapatalk

There were many big upsets in top 100...
    Funny that some were crying about fair play but they forgot how they've done theier teams

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot_2017-03-04-07-49-55.jpg

We all had a laugh about this
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast